1. Jacob Black - Insane

https://imaginesforyouandyoursoul.tumblr.com/

New vampire that doesn't know what's happening. Feeling insane-----

I was running to the woods.

I Just needed to run.

I thought I was going insane.

Really. I havent eaten in 3 months. Haven't slept, going to use a bathroom.Other people smelled extremely good and I had the strong feeling of eating them.What the fuck is wrong with me.

And just like that I was thrown in the air and something heavy fell on me. I was fighting back and threw it away from me. I heard a big cry from pain. And saw that I just thrown a big wolf away from me.

"Oh my god I am so sorry. Are you hurt?" The wolf growled at me.It was light brown like sand."Oh my god I am talking to a wolf, I am definitely insane." The wolf looked at me weird and stand up and slowly walking towards me.

"Okay, please don't bite, i Don't know how I got you off of me This is insane, I am insane!" I said.Then I saw two other wolf waking towards me. One light grey and one like a reddish brown."Okay this is a nightmare, please somebody pinch me awake. I am going crazy."The wolfs slowly walked towards me and looks at me weirdly br /> "Seriously my life is crazy,I haven't eaten, slept or done anything human in over 3 months. Humans smell extremely good. I have the nerve to eat them! And the weirdest thing is, I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING DISCOBALL IN THE SUN?!

Oh and I am actually talking to wolfs thinking they understand me. Who are pretty much waiting till I shut up and eat me.""They do understand you." I heard a extremely handsome man say with blond hair."What, how?"

"We will tell you everything you need to know, you clearly don't know what you are. And these wolfs are shapeshifters. Human who can turn into something else.""What the fuck are you talking about.""You're a vampire my dear." I heard a woman say with long brown hair."Hehe... this gotta be a joke right?""I am sorry but it isn't"

"I gotta sit down." And sat down and just thought about everything that happened.The fire I felt inside of me, after my car crash. I didn't think I would survive that."That fire you felt wasn't from the fire in your car, it was the venom you felt through your veins.""Makes scene, and that explains why humans smell so good. And a lot of other things.""You haven't eaten? When was your change?" The blond man asked

"No what would I eat food smells disgusting. And I really don't want to murder somebody. And I think about 3 months ago."

"That explains your black eyes."

I heard a growl from a wolf, the light grey one. She stepped closer."Leah don't, she hasn't killed anyone. If we explain her. She will choose the same diet as ours."The wolf looked at the man and turned around the sandy and reddish wolf stayed.I looked at them. "I am sorry for throwing you so In the air."He nodded, I looked at the blond man and introduced myself to him."I am y/n y/l/n btw"

"Carlisle Cullen, this is my wife Esme and my son Edward.""He is a mind reader that's why he just answered your question.""Oh I already knew that."