2. Jasper Hale

https://imaginesforyouandyoursoul.tumblr.com/

Imagine being Bella's twin sister and Jasper ends up being your mate—————————————–

Well first let me introduce you.I am y/n Swan, I have a twin sister. Bella swan, we're very differentWe lived in Phoenix for a very long time, she loved it here. She loves the heat, the sun. And me? I hate it. I love rain, snow and cold weather.She is so clumsy and shy, I am not that shy, just very awkward with people and also very sarcastic so people often think I am mean. Bella loves my sarcasm.But beside that. We're very alike. And we're very close. We tell each other everything and have no secrets.

Right now we're in the car on your way to the airport, we're leaving Phoenix and replacing our home with Forks. On your way to Charlie. Our parents got a divorce when we were very little and Renee left with us to Phoenix.

"Girls you don't have to do this!""Mom, we will be fine." I saidand looked at Bella and smiled at her. "Bella?" "Mom, I want to go."She was always bad at lying but she had told this lie so much no, that it seems to almost believable, almost."Okay, but call me when you want to go back. And I will come and get you." "We will."Renee grabbed us both and gave us a hug. "I will miss you both, call me, and I want texts.""Of course mom." Bella said.With that being said, we left to catch our flight.

The flight went smooth. And good, you and Your sister came to the hall and saw Charlie waving at you."Hey, how was the flight." And gave you a hug. "Smooth." "Ow good, hey bells" "hey cha-Dad" he gave her a hug as well and smiled, "lets go." And he took the Bella her suitcase, he knows how she is. We walked to his police car. And we put our suitcases in the back of it. I got to sit in the front seat while Bella needed to sit in the back with a suitcase next to her.We came to our old home, Charlie never moved away her. It's cute you thought."Y/n I gave you my room." "Dad you didn't need to." "Yes I do, it's fine." "Were do you sleep?" "I sleep in the washing room downstairs I put a bed there with a desk and a chair. It's enough for me."

We put our stuff upstairs and we both went to our room and trying to settle down. I made my bed with the my own bed covers, putMy some fairy lights round my room, some posters and a tapestryI put some plants in my room, made trying to make it cozy with stuff, like throw pillows and blankets and a fluffy rug.The day went by, and the next morning school was starting.

We both got into Bella her car. I was still saving enough money for my motor, Charlie would hate it. But I didn't care. I already had a license for it. Just Not enough money.We arrived at our new school, I saw that Bella was relieved when she noticed she wasn't the only one with an old car, the newest.We walked to the receptionist and got our papers."Doesn't seem like we will see us often y/n." "No, I will see at lunch?" "Yeah of course."

I had history with this insanely handsome boy or man because I looked older than he should be, especially in high school, more like college. But he seemed a little off, like not human. I quickly threw that thought out of my head.

When I walked into the cafeteria, I saw that Bella was already sitting with a few girls. They seemed friendly. Bella saw me and waved. I walked up to her. "Hey Bells, how were your first classes?""It was fine, this is my sister y/n."They all said there names I didn't listen because I didn't care. I was looking at this handsome boy or man across the room, Bella followed my look. And asked who they were. The Cullen's and the Hale twins apparently not very talkative beside there family.