Alone Together | Bughead Ones...

By saltiestangel

Oneshots of Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones of The CW's Riverdale. TW: suicide, self harm, PTSD, mental illnes... More

Locker
I Don't Wanna Be You Anymore
Crayons
Let Go
Water Fights ("Let Go" Part 2)
Your Love's Like
If You Loved Me, You Would Leave
Everything Has Changed
Not Fair To Her
The 'S' Shirt
The Fight
I'm So Sorry ("The Fight" Part 2)
Christmas
Best Present Ever ("Christmas" Part 2)
So You're A Serpent Now?
Couldn't Sleep
Losing The Bet
Fantasy Come Alive
Comfort
Blanket
Fantasizing
Teasing
Dress-Up
Bride
Explict
Mother Knows Best
Girl Fight
Breakfast Talk
Stressed
DNA
There They Lay
Abuse
Reunited
Better Ideas
Relapse
Confrontation ("Relapse" Part 2)
Victim
Help Me ("Victim" Part 2)
Mistake ("Victim" Part 3)
Safe ("Victim" Part 4)
F*ck
Sexting
IRL ("Sexting" Part 2)
All Of You
Like Romeo & Juliet
Shy
Dark Betty
Confession
Dead
Alive ("Dead" Part 2)
Punishment
Insecure
Baby
Starve
Together
Q&A (A/N)
Daddy
Serious ("Daddy" Part 2)
Freak
Switch ("Freak" Part 2)
Assistance
Watch ("Assistance" Part 2)
Trap
Distance
Broken
In The Night ("Broken" Part 2)
Not Dead But Dying ("Broken" Part 3)
How It Ends ("Broken" Part 4)
Birthday
Care For Me
Sick
Drunk
Beautiful
Trauma
PTSD ("Trauma" Part 2)
Deprived
3 AM
Rescue
Sleepovers & Secrets
Hidden Gems ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 2)
Silk ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 3)
What She Wanted ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 4)
Alone...Again
Behave
Nick St. Clair
One Way Or Another ("Nick St. Clair" Part 2)
The Party ("Nick St. Clair" Part 3)
Aftermath ("Nick St. Clair" Part 4)
Damn It, Veronica!
Beauty Kills
Needy
Dominance
Angels & Devils
Bad Girl
When You Talk Like That
Babygirl
Blood, Rope, & Blindfolds
Mom & Dad
Scandal
Anger Management
Suicide
Sleep
Vroom Vroom
Lavender
High Heels
Maybe Not Everything
Sex
More ("Sex" Part 2)
Just Like Home
La Bonne Nuit
Cold
Clothes
Harder
Movie Night
Little
Good Girl
Hard To Get
Studying ("Hard To Get" Part 2)
Barren
Cigarette
Secret
Generous
Shh
Brat
Closet
Video Tapes
Camp Sweetwater
Kitten
No Hands
Mumble
Anxiety
Anticipation
Desire
Paci
Tangerine
Blindness
Rage
The Name Game
Shut Up
Rough
Good Enough
Secret Santa
School Dances & Second Chances
Smile
Regression
Family
Fifty Minutes
Bedtime
Friends Before Benefits
Hospital
Nightmare
Handcuffs
Try Me
Heartbeat
99
Hormones
Payback
Little Girl
Hissy Fit
Roses
Ugly
Distraction
Black Hood
Speed
Never Have I Ever
Sunlight
Knee-Highs
Good
Absence (& What It Does To The Heart)
Midnight
Time-Out
Pretty In Pink
Red
Q&A No. 2 (A/N)
Careful What You Wish For
Just For Tonight
Attention
Tension
Breathe
Devil's Breath
Glass
Aichmophobia
Clichè
That's Not Love
Insatiable
At A Loss
Okay
Soon To Be History
Everything I Feared
Tired
Princess
That Night It Was Storming
What The Rain Washed Up
All The Words In The World
Metamorphosis
Worth The Loss
Your Voice, My Lullaby
What Cologne Can't Replace
When The Time Is Right

Just Playing

2.8K 65 8
By saltiestangel

Dandelionbaby

NSFW

Betty sat on Jughead's lap innocently, her backside against him as she remarked, "Just trying to  get comfortable." Jughead gritted his teeth, concentrating on the redhead across from him."You remember when we had that New Year's Party?" Veronica laughed as she playfully nudged her boyfriend's arm. 

Betty giggled slightly before grinding her hips down as she 'adjusted' herself. "Of course I remember," Betty giggled. The blonde heard the boy sigh, his fingers digging into her hips as he growled underneath his breath, covering it with a slight grunt as she settled herself.

"Am I too heavy?" Betty asked sweetly. "No, baby, you're just fine," Jughead replied dismissively before going back to the conversation. His hand wrapped around her hip, pulling her into his chest comfortably as she giggled at Archie's cluelessness to a joke.

The blonde reached her hand back, placing her palm softly against the back of his neck before pulling him in for a small kiss. Betty giggled against his lips as she pulled away slowly before turning her head back to the other two, asking, "What'd you say, Arch?"

The redhead scratched the back of his head before continuing. Jughead knew that his blonde was teasing him mercilessly; only giving him light kisses and practically grinding down on his lap. 

Archie kept talking as Betty moved from sitting to laying across Jughead's lap, making her skirt hike up and catch his eye. The couple in front of them sat cluelessly as Jughead refrained from smacking his hand across the skin. 

Instead, he clenched his jaw and absentmindedly pulled the fabric down lower. Betty smiled slyly, inching forward so that the fabric would yet again reveal the lace of her panties. "Damn, I forgot I had these in here," Veronica said, digging through her bag before pulling out different flavored lollipops. 

"Anyone want one?" "I'll take cherry," Betty replied sweetly, reaching her hand out as Veronica handed her the candy. Jughead scoffed; she didn't even really like cherry, she was just using at as another innuendo.

She handed the candy to him asking, "Can you pretty please unwrap this for me?" She asked innocently, turning her head to send him a smile. "Sure," he gritted through his teeth before tearing the plastic sleeve off of the lollipop, handing it back to the blonde. 

"Thank you, Juggie," she smiled before placing the candy against her tongue. "Since when do you like cherry?" Jughead asked with a raised eyebrow. "You like it," she shrugged before bringing her voice to a whisper and adding, "Well, you like mine, at least."

Jugheads eyes narrowed and he ran a hand threw his hair, his hand clenched by his side. She giggled at him before sucking the candy into her mouth, her cheek bulging as she winked at him. His jaw locked as she turned back to the conversation.

"That was so funny," Betty remarked, adding on to the conversation as she continued to swirl her tongue around the candy. "Wasn't it, Jug?" "Mhmm," he replied dully, his jaw still locked. "What's the matter?" Veronica asked him as he glared out of Archie's window. 

He shook his head and met her gaze with a simple, "Nothing," he said as he cleared his throat. "He's just grumpy," Betty teased, grabbing his chin playfully before offering a smile to the other two, waiting until they weren't looking before grinding her hips down. 

"Follow me downstairs. Now," Jughead nearly growled in her ear quietly. She bit her lip slightly with a small nod, getting up from his lap and turning to Veronica and Archie, saying, "We'll be right back," before the two where heading out the door. 

"They're definitely gonna bang on your couch," Veronica chuckled with a knowing look. "Please don't bang on my couch!" Archie called out after them. Jughead practically yanked the blonde down the stairs with his eyebrows crossed and jaw locked as he pulled his girl to the first piece of furniture he found. "You've been so bad, Betty."

She was basically thrown across his lap as she giggled. "You think your little stunts were funny?" he asked, not even hesitating to lift up her skirt and smack her backside sharply. "A little bit," Betty smiled, still with her cherry candy in her mouth.

"You're a little brat, you know that?" Jughead snarled, smacking her backside once again as the blonde's mouth fell open, her hips grinding against his lap. "Maybe," she teased, giggling still while her cheek laid against his knee nonchalantly, praising him quietly with little gasps and giggles. 

"You like this too much," Jughead nearly snarled, moving to sit her up before being brought to a stop by the words, "But Juggie!" "What?" he almost growled. "You forgot to choke me." "Don't push me, Betty. You are not being rewarded," Jughead said sternly, cupping the blondes chin in a bruising grip. 

"But, Juggie, you know I love my punishments," The blonde said coyly, bouncing in his lap. He only sighed with an eye roll, knowing this game far too well. "Am I red enough?" she asked with bitten lip. She watched his expression intently, getting off on teasing him with everything he liked. 

In response, Jughead simply smacked Betty's backside; a satisfied smirk on his face as the blonde's expression changed drastically as she realized it was no longer fun and games. "That one hurt," she whined, trying to get up but being pushed down again as he hit her again. 

"Oh, did it?" Betty nodded against his legs with a pout, only to get the response. "That's too bad." "But, Juggie, I was only playing," she whined, now only realizing the situation she was in. She knew that he wouldn't let this up, even after they went home.

"And that's all I'm doing now. Just. Playing," he replied with a small smile, punctuating with a sharp smack. "But I have something for you." Jughead paused, letting the blonde sit up as he asked, "What?"

"Tell me now, baby, or you won't have the chance to tell me until you're aching at home." Jughead threatened, holding her hips steady as she gulped. "I-um," Betty paused, flustered and speechless, figuring it best to just show him. 

She left his lap and sat on her heels in front of him, reaching to undo his belt. "There are people upstairs," he whisper-yelled, watching as beady eyes looked up to him. "But I wanna make my Juggie feel good," she whined slightly.

"Betty!" Jughead seethed as she wrapped her hand around his length underneath his boxers. "Please, Juggie? You're already so hard." "Do you want Veronica coming down here looking for you and seeing you like this?" he asked in a low voice. 

Betty only blushed in response, her hand slowly moving beneath his clothes. Jughead raised an eyebrow before his mouth was open in a gasp. "I'm warning you, Betty," Jughead growled, grinding his teeth. "Why? Do you want me to stop?"

"You're such a fucking tease," he sighed, his head falling back. "I don't have to be, you know," she said softly, slowly uncover him more before he could feel her velvet mouth around him. "Fuck Betts," Jughead swallowed, his fist against his lips as her soft gags filled the room. 

Her tongue slid against his tip, collecting the small drop of silk that had already formed. She hummed against him before licking down the side of his arousal."If we get caught, you are going down for it," he seethed. 

"I already am going down," Betty giggled. He reached forward in response, lightly tapping her cheek before grabbing her chin. "You know what I mean." She nodded almost childishly, her lip caught between her teeth before she was dipping her head once again.

Taking him in deep as she swirled her tongue around him. His hand found purchase in her hair, as he guided the blonde along. "Don't stop," he sighed softly, looking up as Betty whined, taking him in her hands and pleading, "Please, Juggie, I need you to cum. For me."

"Hold on, Betts," Jughead groaned, his hold on her hair tightening as he directed her back onto his length. "You're getting me there, I'm so close."

"Can you, fuck...can you make those cute little sounds again? When you giggle?" Jughead strained, running a hand through his hair as Betty giggled with her lips around his skin. The vibrations ran up his skin, causing him to let out a breathy, "Fuck," his head laying against the back of the couch as she stroked him with her tongue.

"Do it again," he breathed, looking down at green doe eyes staring back at him. Betty did as told, blushing as she giggled again, making his grip tighten as he asked, "Ready?" "Mhmm," she hummed, causing him to groan once more. 

Her hands filled the spaces she couldn't reach, which was everything Jughead needed to let go. Betty giggled again as she felt silk coat her tongue, watching as Jughead sighed and ran a hand threw his hair in his afterglow. 

His waves settled as the blonde worked him through them, only to be lifted up and placed on his leg as he smiled at her. "Not 'til we get home," Betty said quietly, knowing he'd be having her ride his thigh until she fainted for all the hell she'd put him through. 

"Why not, angel?" "Because I'm too loud," she whispered before pointing towards the ceiling. "Aww, you can be quiet for me, can't you?" he asked teasingly. Betty flushed, knowing that she wouldn't be able to hold back when she'd start. 

She was already so overwhelmed with want and need, she instead let out a soft whine. "C'mon, precious. Just once here and at home, you'll get more," he eased, his hands gripping her hips rudely. "I don't know. I'm too loud," Betty whispered in response. "They'll know."

"No, they won't. The door is closed and we're all the way downstairs. If you're so scared, tuck your face into the crook of my neck." Jughead said softly but sternly, his hands already starting to guide the blonde along his leg.

"I, um," she stuttered, putting a hand over her mouth as she felt her hips roll over his jeans. With a small sigh, he put a hand on the back of her neck, leading her head to his shoulder. The blonde whimpered against his skin, her hips moving slightly faster as a red blush formed on her cheeks.

"Juggie," Betty sighed, bucking against his thigh desperately, the thin material of her panties covering almost nothing as she tried her best to stay quiet. "That's it," Jughead commented, rubbing her back with a hand before returning to her hip.

"Come on. Come on, Betts," he whispered, moving her hips at a nearly sinful speed, trying his best to take her over the ledge. "I'm so close. I'm close," she whined, nails digging into his shoulders.

"Let go, love," Jughead said as he kissed her temple harshly. Betty quivered, shaking on top of him as she moved. Her face was tucked in the spot where his shoulder met his neck, her warm breath hitting his skin.

She nearly sobbed into her embrace, her walls crumbling down as she continued riding his thigh. "That's it. Shh, you're okay," he eased softly. "You did so good for me," he whispered as she pulled her head from his neck, her face red and teary.

He cupped her face in his hands, "don't play a stunt like that again, or there will be more punishments. Am I understood?" He asked strictly as Betty nodded, smiling as he pulled her bottom lip out. "You're my beautiful girl."

"You know that?" he asked softly, tucking a stray hair behind her ear. Betty blushed, nodding slightly with a small smile. "And I love you, babygirl. Now and always," he smiled before pushing the blonde to his chest gently, kissing her forehead. 

"I love you, Juggie," Betty whispered against his chest. Jughead smiled against his blonde before saying, "Do you want to get out of here?" "We have to talk to them first," Betty giggled in response, making a breathy chuckle leave his lips. 

"Yeah, you're right," Jughead replied as Betty got up from his lap and started heading for the stairs. "Wait a minute, Betts," he said softly, going to the fridge and pulling out two cans of soda. "Took you guys a while," Archie remarked as the two came back upstairs. 

"Yeah, we were just getting something to drink. "Oh, so that's what all those slapping noises were," Veronica chuckled. Betty leaned back into Jughead's chest, embarrassed and flustered as Archie and Veronica shared a knowing look. 

"We just went to get sodas" Jughead smirked holding up his own. "Before or after your kinky sex?" Veronica asked with a teasing smile. Betty's eyes widened as she stepped closer to Jughead, waiting for him to respond.

"Actually we never had sex," Jughead offered, saying it in such tone that offered he didn't want to say anything more. Veronica nodded slowly, taking in Betty's stance and smiled. "Downstairs, you mean," she chuckled before looking down at her phone. 

"Hey, as long as you didn't smash on my couch, we're good," Archie chuckled before Betty and Jughead shared a look. "Then we're good," Jughead laughed, "Betty and I are gonna head out. We have a movie to catch."

Betty hid her puzzled expression, and nodded, taking his hand in hers as she waited for the conversation to continue. "Or a movie to make," Veronica mumbled before chuckling at her own joke as the two walked out of Archie's room, his hand on the small of her back as he led her out of the house and next door to theirs.

"We're gonna watch a movie?" Betty asked innocently, "No, that was just my excuse to get home so I could feel you again. You're not getting off the hook that easily," Jughead said in a murmur as he backed her against the door. Betty was thankful that at least they were inside now, on their own.

"And don't even worry about being quiet. I wanna hear you. Loud. And. Clear," he smirked, his fingertips underneath her chin as his lips came closer. "I take it we're still playing?" she asked with a bitten lip. "Yep. Just playing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 1.5K 18
Smut, Fluff, Angst, ect. A wide range of Beronica (with some shades of Jughead x Archie) one shots ;)
79.6K 1.6K 24
A collection of one-shots featuring the best couple on tv! HIGHEST RANKINGS: #29 in bughead, #515 in archiecomics, #624 in riverdale
18.3K 574 18
16-year old, Betty Cooper, has Lung Cancer. She was diagnosed when she was young and has spent most of her time in the hospital. Life is going the wa...
151K 2.8K 43
bughead Oneshots for all of you bughead fans. angst smut fluff Sad stuff just bughead for you guys!