Alone Together | Bughead Ones...

By saltiestangel

Oneshots of Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones of The CW's Riverdale. TW: suicide, self harm, PTSD, mental illnes... More

Locker
I Don't Wanna Be You Anymore
Crayons
Let Go
Water Fights ("Let Go" Part 2)
Your Love's Like
If You Loved Me, You Would Leave
Everything Has Changed
Not Fair To Her
The 'S' Shirt
The Fight
I'm So Sorry ("The Fight" Part 2)
Christmas
Best Present Ever ("Christmas" Part 2)
So You're A Serpent Now?
Couldn't Sleep
Losing The Bet
Fantasy Come Alive
Comfort
Blanket
Fantasizing
Teasing
Dress-Up
Bride
Explict
Mother Knows Best
Girl Fight
Breakfast Talk
Stressed
DNA
There They Lay
Abuse
Reunited
Better Ideas
Relapse
Confrontation ("Relapse" Part 2)
Victim
Help Me ("Victim" Part 2)
Mistake ("Victim" Part 3)
Safe ("Victim" Part 4)
F*ck
Sexting
IRL ("Sexting" Part 2)
All Of You
Like Romeo & Juliet
Shy
Dark Betty
Confession
Dead
Alive ("Dead" Part 2)
Punishment
Insecure
Baby
Starve
Together
Q&A (A/N)
Daddy
Serious ("Daddy" Part 2)
Freak
Switch ("Freak" Part 2)
Assistance
Watch ("Assistance" Part 2)
Trap
Distance
Broken
In The Night ("Broken" Part 2)
Not Dead But Dying ("Broken" Part 3)
How It Ends ("Broken" Part 4)
Birthday
Care For Me
Sick
Drunk
Beautiful
Trauma
PTSD ("Trauma" Part 2)
Deprived
3 AM
Rescue
Sleepovers & Secrets
Hidden Gems ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 2)
Silk ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 3)
What She Wanted ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 4)
Alone...Again
Behave
Nick St. Clair
One Way Or Another ("Nick St. Clair" Part 2)
The Party ("Nick St. Clair" Part 3)
Aftermath ("Nick St. Clair" Part 4)
Damn It, Veronica!
Beauty Kills
Needy
Dominance
Angels & Devils
Bad Girl
When You Talk Like That
Babygirl
Blood, Rope, & Blindfolds
Mom & Dad
Scandal
Anger Management
Suicide
Sleep
Vroom Vroom
Lavender
High Heels
Maybe Not Everything
Sex
More ("Sex" Part 2)
Just Like Home
La Bonne Nuit
Cold
Clothes
Harder
Movie Night
Little
Good Girl
Hard To Get
Studying ("Hard To Get" Part 2)
Barren
Cigarette
Secret
Generous
Shh
Brat
Closet
Video Tapes
Camp Sweetwater
Kitten
No Hands
Mumble
Anxiety
Anticipation
Desire
Paci
Tangerine
Blindness
Rage
The Name Game
Shut Up
Rough
Good Enough
School Dances & Second Chances
Smile
Regression
Family
Fifty Minutes
Bedtime
Friends Before Benefits
Hospital
Nightmare
Handcuffs
Try Me
Heartbeat
99
Hormones
Payback
Little Girl
Hissy Fit
Roses
Ugly
Distraction
Black Hood
Speed
Never Have I Ever
Just Playing
Sunlight
Knee-Highs
Good
Absence (& What It Does To The Heart)
Midnight
Time-Out
Pretty In Pink
Red
Q&A No. 2 (A/N)
Careful What You Wish For
Just For Tonight
Attention
Tension
Breathe
Devil's Breath
Glass
Aichmophobia
Clichè
That's Not Love
Insatiable
At A Loss
Okay
Soon To Be History
Everything I Feared
Tired
Princess
That Night It Was Storming
What The Rain Washed Up
All The Words In The World
Metamorphosis
Worth The Loss
Your Voice, My Lullaby
What Cologne Can't Replace
When The Time Is Right

Secret Santa

2.1K 80 6
By saltiestangel

I'm not sure which holiday(s) you all celebrate, or if you even celebrate anything, but it's December 25, so merry Christmas, y'all! Enjoy!

Timeset: 2x09

Jughead had never agreed with Cheryl Blossom more. "Dear God, can we get this torture over with?" the redhead asked with a roll of her eyes, arms crossed. 

The eight of them; Archie, Betty, Veronica, Jughead, Cheryl, Josie, Kevin, and Reggie sat around the Andrews family's living room, Archie having invited them over for the one holiday tradition they had: Secret Santa.

It had only been a day since Betty and Jughead's break up; Betty left crying in a Southside parking lot and Jughead trashing his trailer in response the night before. It was painful to be around each other without their fingers interlaced or arms draped over each other; almost unbearable.

"Well, I think I know who this is from based on wrapping skills," Betty chuckled, holding her wrapped gift in her lap and looking at Archie. "Um, not me, Betty, but thanks for coming at my wrapping skills like that," Archie chuckled in response, making the blonde laugh and look around.

"Wait, then who was my Secret Santa?" she asked before being cut off by Veronica. "Oh my God, B, just open the damn present," with a smile. "Okay, okay," Betty replied, ripping the silver paper apart to reveal a copy of "Beloved" by Toni Morrison.

"Wow," she breathed with a smile, looking down at the book. "I've wanted this for so long; I couldn't find it anywhere." "Now would be a good time for Betty's Secret Santa to reveal themselves," Kevin announced, looking around the room as everyone shrugged. 

"Nobody got me this?" Betty asked, looking around with her eyebrows slightly furrowed. Jughead wanted to chuckle at the sight, remembering all the times she'd make the same face in the Blue & Gold Room when she investigated a new case.

"Okay, well, that's weird," she said before dismissing the thought, letting the rest of the"party" go on.

---

It had been about an hour after the gifts were handed out; everyone either eating or hanging out with each other or their phones. That was when he saw her sitting at the table, flipping through the pages of her new book with a smile.

Jughead sighed to himself before walking over, tapping her shoulder gently and waiting for the blonde to look up. "Oh, hey," Betty said awkwardly, closing her book slowly. "Hey, can I talk to you outside for a minute?" he asked his hand slightly motioning toward the door.

"Um, yeah. Yeah, sure, let me just grab my coat," she replied, standing up from the table and taking her beige coat from the rack by Archie's front door, stepping out onto the patio with Jughead.

"I got you the book," he admitted once the door was shut. "You did?" Betty asked as he nodded. "Thanks, Jug, it really means a lot." "I'm sorry, Betty. I'm sorry for everything," Jughead said as Betty tried to fit her hands in the sleeves of her coat. 

"Are your hands cold?" he asked, concerned. "Y-Yeah, kinda," Betty admitted before Jughead took her hands in his, enclosing her fists in gentle, somehow warm hands. "Thanks," she said, avoiding eye contact.

"I don't wanna seem like one of those jerk guys that comes running back, but Betty, I miss you," he said sincerely, watching as Betty's expression almost completely changed. "I miss you, too, Jug," Betty replied, her voice cracking as her eyes began to water.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" he asked softly, his head slightly tilted to the side. "I miss you so much," she cried, sniffling and pulling her hands away from him to dry her tears. "A-And being here with you, it hurts. It hurts me so much."

"Then let's make it not hurt," Jughead said softly, his hands coming to the sides of her face. "I know I hurt you, Betts, I know that. And I will apologize until I die. But I love you, Betty. I still love you."

"I love you too," Betty admitted, her voice cracking once more. "Then why don't we just put all this pain to rest and be happy again?" he suggested. She smiled, letting out a small breathy chuckle before her eyes glanced up. "Look," she said, pointing to the roof of the patio.

"Mistletoe," Jughead chuckled before looking down at the small blonde. They shared a small laugh before her lips were on his, each other's hands on the sides of their heads as they smiled against each other's lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 3.2K 67
hi everyone! so in this book i'm really only going to be doing angst and fluff! please give this a read and enjoy! (also i don't own any of these ch...
19.1K 645 13
Betty Cooper has had many struggles with her family. But it was finally time she Found Her Happiness.
16.9K 322 20
some oneshots of your fav riverdale couple
73.9K 917 72
These are one shots of bughead from all the seasons They are Fluffy Smutty angsty