Alone Together | Bughead Ones...

Oleh saltiestangel

Oneshots of Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones of The CW's Riverdale. TW: suicide, self harm, PTSD, mental illnes... Lebih Banyak

Locker
I Don't Wanna Be You Anymore
Crayons
Let Go
Water Fights ("Let Go" Part 2)
Your Love's Like
If You Loved Me, You Would Leave
Everything Has Changed
Not Fair To Her
The 'S' Shirt
The Fight
I'm So Sorry ("The Fight" Part 2)
Christmas
Best Present Ever ("Christmas" Part 2)
So You're A Serpent Now?
Couldn't Sleep
Losing The Bet
Fantasy Come Alive
Comfort
Blanket
Fantasizing
Teasing
Dress-Up
Bride
Explict
Mother Knows Best
Girl Fight
Breakfast Talk
Stressed
DNA
There They Lay
Abuse
Reunited
Better Ideas
Relapse
Confrontation ("Relapse" Part 2)
Victim
Help Me ("Victim" Part 2)
Mistake ("Victim" Part 3)
Safe ("Victim" Part 4)
F*ck
Sexting
IRL ("Sexting" Part 2)
All Of You
Like Romeo & Juliet
Shy
Dark Betty
Confession
Dead
Alive ("Dead" Part 2)
Punishment
Insecure
Baby
Starve
Together
Q&A (A/N)
Daddy
Serious ("Daddy" Part 2)
Freak
Switch ("Freak" Part 2)
Assistance
Watch ("Assistance" Part 2)
Trap
Distance
Broken
In The Night ("Broken" Part 2)
Not Dead But Dying ("Broken" Part 3)
How It Ends ("Broken" Part 4)
Birthday
Care For Me
Sick
Drunk
Beautiful
Trauma
PTSD ("Trauma" Part 2)
Deprived
3 AM
Rescue
Sleepovers & Secrets
Hidden Gems ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 2)
Silk ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 3)
What She Wanted ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 4)
Alone...Again
Behave
Nick St. Clair
One Way Or Another ("Nick St. Clair" Part 2)
The Party ("Nick St. Clair" Part 3)
Aftermath ("Nick St. Clair" Part 4)
Damn It, Veronica!
Beauty Kills
Needy
Dominance
Angels & Devils
Bad Girl
When You Talk Like That
Babygirl
Blood, Rope, & Blindfolds
Mom & Dad
Scandal
Anger Management
Suicide
Sleep
Vroom Vroom
Lavender
High Heels
Maybe Not Everything
Sex
More ("Sex" Part 2)
Just Like Home
La Bonne Nuit
Cold
Clothes
Harder
Movie Night
Little
Good Girl
Hard To Get
Studying ("Hard To Get" Part 2)
Barren
Cigarette
Secret
Generous
Shh
Brat
Closet
Video Tapes
Camp Sweetwater
Kitten
No Hands
Mumble
Anxiety
Anticipation
Paci
Tangerine
Blindness
Rage
The Name Game
Shut Up
Rough
Good Enough
Secret Santa
School Dances & Second Chances
Smile
Regression
Family
Fifty Minutes
Bedtime
Friends Before Benefits
Hospital
Nightmare
Handcuffs
Try Me
Heartbeat
99
Hormones
Payback
Little Girl
Hissy Fit
Roses
Ugly
Distraction
Black Hood
Speed
Never Have I Ever
Just Playing
Sunlight
Knee-Highs
Good
Absence (& What It Does To The Heart)
Midnight
Time-Out
Pretty In Pink
Red
Q&A No. 2 (A/N)
Careful What You Wish For
Just For Tonight
Attention
Tension
Breathe
Devil's Breath
Glass
Aichmophobia
Clichè
That's Not Love
Insatiable
At A Loss
Okay
Soon To Be History
Everything I Feared
Tired
Princess
That Night It Was Storming
What The Rain Washed Up
All The Words In The World
Metamorphosis
Worth The Loss
Your Voice, My Lullaby
What Cologne Can't Replace
When The Time Is Right

Desire

2.4K 50 6
Oleh saltiestangel

This is what my mind does when I'm trying to sleep. Enjoy!

NSFW

It's been a week. I can't focus in class or during dinner with my parents. All I can focus on is that need. The gnawing, painful need for something that I wasn't quite sure what. Something vulgar, obviously, but I didn't know anything in that realm.

Betty closed her notebook and put it back in her locker, just as Jughead Jones began approaching her. The two used to be friends in their youth and she'd always deemed him attractive, but as time went on, they grew apart.

"Betty Cooper," Jughead smirked slyly, looking the blonde up and down as he leaned against the locker next to hers. "Jughead Jones," Betty returned, turning to face the boy in his blue denim jacket, her tone less casual than his.

"Do you need anything?" she asked, grabbing a few materials from her locker. "Your pal Archie left this in the locker room and I don't know where to find him, so I figured maybe you could give it to him," he said, handing Betty her friend's phone. 

"Yeah, sure," Betty replied, putting Archie's phone in her pocket before turning back to her locker, noticing that Jughead was still standing beside her locker. She didn't pay any attention, really, until she saw him there a few moments later.

Betty turned her head and looked at him, relieved that he was on his phone and not just staring her down. Soon, the bell rang and she yanked out her textbook, slamming her locker afterward. Betty hadn't noticed that when she pulled out her book, it knocked her journal out, landing on its spine on the floor and opening.

As Jughead leaned down to pick the journal up, the words on its pages registered in his head even though he had no intention of snooping.

"All I can focus on is that need. The gnawing, painful need for something that I wasn't quite sure what."

And then, the following sentence caught his eye.

"Something vulgar, obviously."

He closed the small notebook before tucking it away in his bag, heading off to class.

---

"Cooper," Jughead called quietly, grabbing the blonde's arm gently as she walked out of her class. "You almost gave me a heart attack," Betty whisper-yelled with wide eyes.

"Okay, listen, something fell out of your locker when you left after the bell earlier." Betty scoffed before her eyes went wide again and she realized what he meant. "Did you read it?" she asked in another whisper-yelled tone. "It fell onto the floor and opened; I saw some of it," Jughead admitted.

A red blush made its way to Betty's cheeks as she mumbled profanities to herself, replying, "I'm so sorry. Just...please, please don't tell anyone." "Don't worry, Cooper, your secret's safe with me," he chuckled in response, getting the small notebook out from his bag.

"And I don't mean to make things awkward, but it seems like that whole...situation is pretty frustrating for you." Betty raised an eyebrow as she took the book in her hands, looking up with a simple, drawn-out, "Yeah," before tucking it into her backpack.

"Just..." Jughead paused, closing his eyes with a small sigh. "Let me know if I can help with that," he said before walking away, leaving Betty stuttering to herself in the hallway.

---

That night, Betty made herself comfortable in a booth at Pop's, her textbooks and homework laid out across the table as she tried her best to concentrate. It seemed almost impossible with her mind constantly sidetracking to her hidden desires. Then suddenly somebody, in particular, came into her head.

Jughead.

"He offered to help you," Betty thought to herself. "Why don't you take him up on that offer?" She closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to bring her focus back, but all she could do was find herself lusting after Jughead.

Then, like some kind of sign, the bell of Pop's door chimed, and in walked Jughead Jones. Betty's gaze met his as he walked up to the counter before looking back over at Betty. The blonde made a bold move and waved him over with her hand, following his steps toward the booth with her eyes.

"Cooper," Jughead greeted, taking a seat on the opposite side of the blonde. "Jones," she returned, closing her textbook. "I wanted to talk to you," Betty said, her voice hinting at her nervousness. "About earlier?"

"Yeah, go ahead," Jughead replied, situating himself in the booth. "What did you mean...when you talked about helping me?" she asked. "I meant," Jughead paused, trying to find some way to word his thoughts. "I meant if you wanted or needed, I could help you...alleviate some of the frustration."

"You would do that?" Betty asked with a gleam of hope in her eyes. "If you wanted to," he answered, acknowledging that just because he knew about Betty's desires didn't mean he was obligated to them. "I do," she whispered to herself, looking away as she did so, trying to think straight.

"What're you thinking?" Betty asked, her hands fidgeting in front of her as she waited for a response. "I wanna help you with that...need you have." "You wanna fuck me?" she asked bluntly. Jughead sighed, not having thought of it like that before responding, "Is that what you want?"

Betty took a moment to respond, trying to fathom which answer was accurate. "Stop fighting it," she said to herself before looking at the boy across from her and nodding. He smiled with a small chuckle as he realized how shy she was about the whole arrangement, sliding a hand across the table to lay on top of her softly.

"Let's go," she said softly, starting to pack up her school supplies into her backpack. "Where?" Jughead asked, standing up from the booth as Betty did the same. "My house. I'm taking you up on your offer," she replied, taking his hand and leading him out of the diner.

---

The walk to Betty's house was almost silent between the two, their fingers interlaced as they approached the Cooper house. Betty pulled her house key from her pocket before opening the front door and leading Jughead inside, instantly heading for the stairs, and from there, her room.

"I don't know what to do now," Betty admitted quietly as the two stood in her room. "It's okay," Jughead replied softly, taking small steps closer to her with a gentle hand on the side of her face. "Can I kiss you?"

She nodded lightly before making eye contact, whispering a simple, "Please," before his lips were on hers, soft and gentle as she placed her hands on his angled forearms. A small chuckle left Betty's lips as they separated slightly.

"What do you want?" Jughead asked softly, his hands resting on the blonde's hips. "I want...I don't know," Betty sighed, having Jughead pulling away instantly.

"I'm sorry--" "No, no, don't be sorry," he said softly, gently taking Betty's hands in his. "I won't do anything until you know what you want." "But I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I still want you," Betty sighed, her hands on his shoulders as she tried to figure out how she wanted this.

"Just do what makes you comfortable," he replied. Betty nodded slightly, stepping back and pulling out her ponytail before slowly lifting the hem of her sweater until it was up and over her head.

She chuckled shyly, watching Jughead's eyes roam over her pink bra, floral lace overlaying the solid colored cups before she stepped forward into his arms, her hands at the bottom of his shirt as she asked, "Can I?" 

"Of course," he replied quietly, slightly leaning his head down to help her before Betty was throwing his shirt to the side, hands trailing slowly up the skin of his stomach before reaching the back of his neck to pull him in for another kiss.

Slowly, Betty's hands trailed down herself as the two continued to kiss, sliding down and stepping out of her underwear beneath her skirt before moving his hands to her hips, keeping them in place.  The blonde stepped back slowly, falling backward onto her bed with Jughead on top of her.

She chuckled briefly before she felt his lips on her neck, nipping at the skin gently and eliciting a small sigh from the blonde. Her volume increased as he sucked on her pulse point, her fingers wrapping in his locks.

"Take me. Please, Jug," she whispered, dragging his hand down her stomach. "Make me feel something." He nodded against her lips before reaching his hands between the mattress and Betty's back, moving towards the hooks of her bra before a hand on Jughead's chest stopped him.

"I wanna keep it on. If that's okay," she said, her gaze meeting his nervously. "Yeah, of course," he replied, his hands coming out from underneath the blonde and brushing against her skirt. "This too?" "Yeah," Betty answered before putting her hands on his shoulders with a sigh.

"I'm ready," Betty said, a small shy smile making its way to her lips as she put his hand on the side of her neck gently. Jughead smiled, pressing a small kiss to  her lips before unbuttoning his jeans and taking a condom from his pocket before throwing them to the side and putting a hand on her knee, asking sincerely, "Are you sure?"

"Please," she said. "I'm sure." Betty felt the pressure between her thighs slowly, easing into her and making her gasp. The slow speed slowly increased, the bed rocking along with their rhythm. Her hands gripped his back, trying to stable herself as she sighed and bit back moans, her knees up as her legs were perched on either side of his hips.

"Can I try something?" Jughead asked, making Betty's eyes open as she nodded, managing an, "Uh-huh," before feeling one of his hands on her flower beneath her skirt, rubbing circles over her skin.

She gasped loudly, biting down her bottom lip and closing her eyes gently before offering an open-lipped smile. "Let me know when you're close, okay?" He asked, a loose curl falling in front of his face. 

"Close to what?" Betty asked breathlessly, arms wrapping around Jughead's back tighter. His hand's pace speeding up and making her back arch as she gasped and furrowed her eyebrows. Suddenly, the coil in Betty's stomach snapped and she found herself at the peak of bliss.

She gasped, trying to catch her breath as she endured a few more thrusts until he hit his high, waiting a moment before climbing beside her beneath the covers. Jughead laid on his side, facing the overworked blonde as she laid on her back, the covers reaching slightly below her bra as she stared at the ceiling with a smile.

"So?" he asked, his head laying on his outstretched arm as he smiled at her. Betty turned to her side with a smile, kissing him again and replying, "Wow." "Haven't you ever...you know, like...tried masturbating?" Jughead asked as Betty adjusted her pillow and blankets around the two.

"I mean," she paused, trying to think. "Kind of. I'm just not too sure what I'm supposed to do. And it makes me feel kind of pathetic. Since, you know, I'm, like, doing it to myself." "You're not pathetic, Betts," Jughead chuckled, his hand coming to her arm supportively.

Betty smiled at the old nickname, not having heard it in years. "Well, just let me know if you ever need more help," Jughead chuckled, slowly starting to get out of bed before the blonde spoke up. "Wait, Jug." 

"Yeah," he asked, looking back at Betty as he sat on the edge of the bed, pulling his boxers up his legs. "Can you stay over tonight? My parents are out of town and I don't really wanna be alone tonight," she suggested, pushing back the covers as he stood up to make room.

With a chuckle, Jughead got back in the bed with her, pulling the smiling girl in close and pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Of course," he said as she closed her eyes against his shoulder. "Anything you desire."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.3K 325 42
"Hi, my name is Elizabeth Cooper but I go by Betty. I am 15 years old and I live with my dad and my older brothers: Caleb who is 17 and Ben who is 19...
151K 2.8K 43
bughead Oneshots for all of you bughead fans. angst smut fluff Sad stuff just bughead for you guys!
11.7K 526 10
"It's like I was burning from the inside out, heat fulfilling my body." Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper are nothing more than best friends. But after...
155K 3.2K 67
hi everyone! so in this book i'm really only going to be doing angst and fluff! please give this a read and enjoy! (also i don't own any of these ch...