Alone Together | Bughead Ones...

By saltiestangel

Oneshots of Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones of The CW's Riverdale. TW: suicide, self harm, PTSD, mental illnes... More

Locker
I Don't Wanna Be You Anymore
Crayons
Let Go
Water Fights ("Let Go" Part 2)
Your Love's Like
If You Loved Me, You Would Leave
Everything Has Changed
Not Fair To Her
The 'S' Shirt
The Fight
I'm So Sorry ("The Fight" Part 2)
Christmas
Best Present Ever ("Christmas" Part 2)
So You're A Serpent Now?
Couldn't Sleep
Losing The Bet
Fantasy Come Alive
Comfort
Blanket
Fantasizing
Teasing
Dress-Up
Bride
Explict
Mother Knows Best
Girl Fight
Breakfast Talk
Stressed
DNA
There They Lay
Abuse
Reunited
Better Ideas
Relapse
Confrontation ("Relapse" Part 2)
Victim
Help Me ("Victim" Part 2)
Mistake ("Victim" Part 3)
Safe ("Victim" Part 4)
F*ck
Sexting
IRL ("Sexting" Part 2)
All Of You
Like Romeo & Juliet
Shy
Dark Betty
Confession
Dead
Alive ("Dead" Part 2)
Punishment
Insecure
Baby
Starve
Together
Q&A (A/N)
Daddy
Serious ("Daddy" Part 2)
Freak
Switch ("Freak" Part 2)
Assistance
Watch ("Assistance" Part 2)
Trap
Distance
Broken
In The Night ("Broken" Part 2)
Not Dead But Dying ("Broken" Part 3)
How It Ends ("Broken" Part 4)
Birthday
Care For Me
Sick
Drunk
Beautiful
Trauma
PTSD ("Trauma" Part 2)
Deprived
3 AM
Rescue
Sleepovers & Secrets
Hidden Gems ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 2)
Silk ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 3)
What She Wanted ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 4)
Alone...Again
Behave
Nick St. Clair
One Way Or Another ("Nick St. Clair" Part 2)
The Party ("Nick St. Clair" Part 3)
Aftermath ("Nick St. Clair" Part 4)
Damn It, Veronica!
Beauty Kills
Needy
Dominance
Angels & Devils
Bad Girl
When You Talk Like That
Babygirl
Blood, Rope, & Blindfolds
Mom & Dad
Scandal
Anger Management
Suicide
Sleep
Vroom Vroom
Lavender
High Heels
Sex
More ("Sex" Part 2)
Just Like Home
La Bonne Nuit
Cold
Clothes
Harder
Movie Night
Little
Good Girl
Hard To Get
Studying ("Hard To Get" Part 2)
Barren
Cigarette
Secret
Generous
Shh
Brat
Closet
Video Tapes
Camp Sweetwater
Kitten
No Hands
Mumble
Anxiety
Anticipation
Desire
Paci
Tangerine
Blindness
Rage
The Name Game
Shut Up
Rough
Good Enough
Secret Santa
School Dances & Second Chances
Smile
Regression
Family
Fifty Minutes
Bedtime
Friends Before Benefits
Hospital
Nightmare
Handcuffs
Try Me
Heartbeat
99
Hormones
Payback
Little Girl
Hissy Fit
Roses
Ugly
Distraction
Black Hood
Speed
Never Have I Ever
Just Playing
Sunlight
Knee-Highs
Good
Absence (& What It Does To The Heart)
Midnight
Time-Out
Pretty In Pink
Red
Q&A No. 2 (A/N)
Careful What You Wish For
Just For Tonight
Attention
Tension
Breathe
Devil's Breath
Glass
Aichmophobia
Clichè
That's Not Love
Insatiable
At A Loss
Okay
Soon To Be History
Everything I Feared
Tired
Princess
That Night It Was Storming
What The Rain Washed Up
All The Words In The World
Metamorphosis
Worth The Loss
Your Voice, My Lullaby
What Cologne Can't Replace
When The Time Is Right

Maybe Not Everything

3.4K 86 10
By saltiestangel

Surprise, surprise! Another Dandelionbaby collab. Enjoy!

It was teenage normalcy in Riverdale; boys making out with their boyfriends or girlfriends and girls making out with their girlfriends or boyfriends. Usually, one thing would lead to another, but in some cases, like Betty and Jughead's, they controlled themselves, completely allowing insecurity and body image issues rule over them. 

The two took pity on one another quite often, although when it came to themselves, they fell short. Betty sat perched on her boyfriend's lap and placed a chaste kiss against the soft skin of his lips. 

Jughead locked her lips onto hers, resting his hands on her hips as she switched gears and swung a leg over him, straddling both him and the chair he was sitting in. Their lips only separated to reunite and after a few moments of nothing but kissing, Betty's hands ended up at the bottom of Jughead's shirt as she started to lift it slightly. 

He put his hands over hers, lowering his shirt back down. "Sorry," she whispered between kisses. Jughead simply cupped the back of her head in response, deepening the kiss as she moved against him slowly. Betty moaned into the kiss, as the delicious friction heightened her senses. 

"I didn't mean to--" Jughead began apologizing before Betty interrupted him, saying, "I like that," before their lips connected in a hungry fervor. Her hands found purchase in his hair, pulling lightly as she earned a groan from him. 

His fingers tapped against her hip as he pulled her in deeper. "Jug, we should...we should stop," Betty sighed. At the first sign of the word "Stop," Jughead pulled back completely as they both caught their breath. 

"Is something wrong? Did I do someth--" he started to ramble before Betty interrupted him, saying, "No, no. It's me, I just," she paused. "I don't think I can control myself if we keep doing that." 

Jughead sighed, knowing what she was longing for and trying to find a compromise between her happiness and his insecurity. The two were rightfully turned on, although they were unsure of which direction the right way was. 

Betty offered a small smile, before she was leaning back, "I want to show you something," She breathlessly whispered, her cheeks ripening as she began to take off her shirt. Jughead watched in awe, the way the blush over her cheeks spread down her neck as she unbuttoned the last obstacle that stood in the way of her shirt being removed. 

She gathered the material shyly in front of her chest, looking to her side as she blushed even more. "Betts," he breathed, unaware of how to react. "Is it too much, I can--" Betty started saying scaredly, unraveling her shirt to put it back on before Jughead took it from her hands, throwing it to the floor and capturing her lips with his. 

Betty smiled softly against his skin, she could feel his arousal against her heat as their tongues entangled each others'. She wrapped an arm around her stomach in an attempt to hide it away, although he simply took her hand and attached it onto his hip. 

"You're beautiful, Betty. Don't worry about hiding yourself from me." "Can I?" Betty whispered softly, pulling at his shirt. Jughead nodded, deciding that if she was willing to overcome her body issues for him, he should do the same for her. 

So he put his insecurities aside and said, "Yes." The garment was lifted over his head before being thrown to the floor as Betty's gaze attached to his chest, trailing her hands over the skin. 

His chest was warm and defined in all the right places. Betty let out a breathy, "Wow," before she started to kiss him once again. It wasn't long before Betty was whimpering against her lover's lips. "Juggie," She panted, their exposed skin new and exciting to explore. 

"Can I touch you, Betty?" Jughead asked shyly, looking into Betty's eyes nervously. Betty nodded and sighed a light, "Yes." With her consent, he brought his hands to her ribs, holding her in place as his lips came across her chest and neck, kissing and sucking her skin. 

Betty threw her head back as Jughead kissed his way down, the farthest he reached was just above the tops of her breasts, still concealed by her nude-colored bra. It was intimidating to the both of them, Jughead didn't want to trespass, and Betty was allowing him to see a part of her she never let anybody else see. 

"Is it okay if I--" "Yes.  Do whatever you want to me, Juggie," she breathed out, her hand coming to the side of his neck as their mouths were reunited with nervous hunger. Jughead's hand slid down between where their lower halves met, sliding under her skirt and lightly skimmed his fingertips over her flower through the fabric of her underwear. 

Betty whined as he explored her more, lifting her hips up off him as she gripped onto his shoulders. "That feels so good," she whined, having been waiting for this for so long. His fingers quickly grew accustomed to her heat as he became more curious and adventurous. 

Betty quickly went weak as he worked her core with a newfound fire. While he continued his work on her, Betty received his permission to take off his jeans. Once they were discarded, she lifted her arms for Jughead to slide her skirt up and over her head, leaving the two of them only in their undergarments. 

Betty's thighs rubbed against his length as she ground against him. "Betts," Jughead groaned, her mouth opening in a breathless pant as she felt her release close by. He stopped abruptly as she clung onto his shoulders. 

"What's wrong, why did you--" Betty was interrupted by Jughead grabbing ahold of her hips and guiding her along his length. "Good?" he asked as she looked down with her jaw dropped, "Very," she responded with her eyes closed tightly. 

It wasn't until Jughead had guided her so her hips swiveled that she let out a guttural moan. The need for one another was intense, so she fervently attached her lips onto his. Eventually, Betty found their rhythm on her own, thrusting her hips against him as Jughead's hands stilled on her back, drawing her close as she let go of his lips to moan, her eyes closing. 

"J-Juggie," she cried out quietly "Are you close Betty?" Jughead asked against her shoulder, licking and sucking against her soft skin. "Y-Yeah," she responded with, unsure and a little scared to announce she would be sent off the edge soon. 

Betty kept her grip on Jughead's shoulders tight until he took her hands and laced their fingers together, helping her to grind against him. It was still unbelievable to him how she had opened up to this extent; to allow Jughead to see her in her most vulnerable state. 

"It's so good, Juggie," Betty whimpered, her head hung and eyes closed "I'm glad babygirl," Jughead murmured, in complete awe of his girl. Her pale skin, a vibrant contrast against his own. They would get it eventually, wouldn't they? Jughead asked himself as she sighed. 

Betty nearly squeaked as release caught up with her, hiding her head in the crook of Jughead's neck and whimpering. "It's okay, baby. You're okay," he whispered as he underwent his climax as well. 

A hand on her back drew Betty in as Jughead embraced her softly, peppering kisses on her shoulder Jughead kissed the side of her neck as her breathing evened, her body still convulsing as her high settled. 

Betty didn't realize she had started crying until she pulled away, and Jughead had looked up at her with a worried gaze. "Baby, what's...what's wrong? Did you not want to or did I do something?" Jughead rambled, worried he had hurt Betty. 

"No, it's just...it was so good, Juggie," she replied, putting her hands on the sides of his face. "Was it for you?" she asked nervously, hoping she hadn't made it a bigger deal than it was. 

Jughead offered her a shy smile, replying, "You're beyond amazing, Betts." Betty smiled before dropping her forehead against his, she kissed his nose before pulling back. "I should..." Betty interrupted herself, climbing off her lap to get her skirt and shirt, rushing to cover herself. 

"Baby, hey," Jughead said gently, causing her to look into his eyes as he reached out his hand for her. "You're beautiful. So indescribably beautiful, Betty." Betty shyly giggled at his comment and tucked a lost strand of hair behind her ear. 

"Really?" She asked softly, her eyebrows softly squeezed together in thought. "Come here, baby," Jughead said as he pulled her back onto his lap. "You are the most gorgeous human being on this earth. Never doubt that for a second."

Betty developed a rose tint to her cheeks as she said, "I can't be," placing a small kiss on his lips. "Because that's you, Juggie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 324 20
some oneshots of your fav riverdale couple
80.9K 2.6K 35
Betty Cooper is not perfect. She is a lot more than people know. She's depressed and alone. Living for one thing and one person only. But will she st...
23.8K 330 22
A bunch of cute and sad bughead one shots!! Read and enjoy!!!!!
3.9K 89 12
Oneshots of the Bugronica ship from Riverdale! CW: Mature Language, Sexual Situations, Mature Topics