Alone Together | Bughead Ones...

By saltiestangel

Oneshots of Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones of The CW's Riverdale. TW: suicide, self harm, PTSD, mental illnes... More

Locker
I Don't Wanna Be You Anymore
Crayons
Let Go
Water Fights ("Let Go" Part 2)
Your Love's Like
If You Loved Me, You Would Leave
Everything Has Changed
Not Fair To Her
The 'S' Shirt
The Fight
I'm So Sorry ("The Fight" Part 2)
Christmas
Best Present Ever ("Christmas" Part 2)
So You're A Serpent Now?
Couldn't Sleep
Losing The Bet
Fantasy Come Alive
Comfort
Blanket
Fantasizing
Teasing
Dress-Up
Bride
Explict
Mother Knows Best
Girl Fight
Breakfast Talk
Stressed
DNA
There They Lay
Abuse
Reunited
Better Ideas
Relapse
Confrontation ("Relapse" Part 2)
Victim
Help Me ("Victim" Part 2)
Mistake ("Victim" Part 3)
Safe ("Victim" Part 4)
F*ck
Sexting
IRL ("Sexting" Part 2)
All Of You
Like Romeo & Juliet
Shy
Dark Betty
Confession
Dead
Alive ("Dead" Part 2)
Punishment
Insecure
Baby
Starve
Together
Q&A (A/N)
Daddy
Serious ("Daddy" Part 2)
Freak
Switch ("Freak" Part 2)
Assistance
Watch ("Assistance" Part 2)
Trap
Distance
Broken
In The Night ("Broken" Part 2)
Not Dead But Dying ("Broken" Part 3)
How It Ends ("Broken" Part 4)
Birthday
Care For Me
Sick
Drunk
Beautiful
Trauma
PTSD ("Trauma" Part 2)
Deprived
3 AM
Rescue
Sleepovers & Secrets
Hidden Gems ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 2)
Silk ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 3)
What She Wanted ("Sleepovers & Secrets" Part 4)
Alone...Again
Behave
Nick St. Clair
One Way Or Another ("Nick St. Clair" Part 2)
The Party ("Nick St. Clair" Part 3)
Aftermath ("Nick St. Clair" Part 4)
Damn It, Veronica!
Beauty Kills
Needy
Dominance
Angels & Devils
Bad Girl
When You Talk Like That
Babygirl
Blood, Rope, & Blindfolds
Mom & Dad
Scandal
Anger Management
Suicide
Sleep
Vroom Vroom
Lavender
High Heels
Maybe Not Everything
More ("Sex" Part 2)
Just Like Home
La Bonne Nuit
Cold
Clothes
Harder
Movie Night
Little
Good Girl
Hard To Get
Studying ("Hard To Get" Part 2)
Barren
Cigarette
Secret
Generous
Shh
Brat
Closet
Video Tapes
Camp Sweetwater
Kitten
No Hands
Mumble
Anxiety
Anticipation
Desire
Paci
Tangerine
Blindness
Rage
The Name Game
Shut Up
Rough
Good Enough
Secret Santa
School Dances & Second Chances
Smile
Regression
Family
Fifty Minutes
Bedtime
Friends Before Benefits
Hospital
Nightmare
Handcuffs
Try Me
Heartbeat
99
Hormones
Payback
Little Girl
Hissy Fit
Roses
Ugly
Distraction
Black Hood
Speed
Never Have I Ever
Just Playing
Sunlight
Knee-Highs
Good
Absence (& What It Does To The Heart)
Midnight
Time-Out
Pretty In Pink
Red
Q&A No. 2 (A/N)
Careful What You Wish For
Just For Tonight
Attention
Tension
Breathe
Devil's Breath
Glass
Aichmophobia
Clichè
That's Not Love
Insatiable
At A Loss
Okay
Soon To Be History
Everything I Feared
Tired
Princess
That Night It Was Storming
What The Rain Washed Up
All The Words In The World
Metamorphosis
Worth The Loss
Your Voice, My Lullaby
What Cologne Can't Replace
When The Time Is Right

Sex

4.3K 80 16
By saltiestangel

I proudly present to you: THE FIRST EVER  AND saltiestangel TWO-SHOT!!! Y'all have no idea how excited we are for this miniseries and BONUS!: you can find these on BOTH of our accounts! Enjoy!

NSFW

It was something out of the ordinary; a smile flashed in the blonde's direction was the start of their relationship. They had always been on the outside of each other's lives,  looking in throughout their childhood, but now they were crucial parts of each other's lives 

Gradually, interest became an attraction, and attraction, love and as all relationships like Betty and Jughead's do, they developed a need to be with each other, every waking second of the day. 

Betty entered what once was her home, feeling a sense of pain and renewal as she stepped into the mudroom, not technically a 'mudroom' anymore as nobody cared to take off their shoes or hang up their coats in an organized manner. "Jug?" she called out, looking around her former living room. 

"Betts?" Jughead replied, stepping out of the kitchen and coming over to his girl. They embraced in a hug, followed by a sweet kiss, departing as he asked, "Do you wanna head upstairs?" Betty nodded and the two made their way to her childhood bedroom. 

She admired that the only thing he changed about the room was the way he made his bed and how his clothes acted as dark shadows against her pastel pinks. His room was very much still her room. 

Betty gently set her stuff down before climbing onto the bed, letting out a soft sigh before Jughead came and sat down beside her, the bed dipping as he did so. "You okay, Betts?" he asked, placing a gentle hand on her back. 

"Yeah, it's just...I like how you kept the room like this," she sighed, looking around. "I grew up in this room, you know? I hit so many milestones here. I always thought this would be where I'd have my first kiss or where I'd get ready for prom. Maybe even where I'd nave my first time," she said.

Jughead laid down next to her, "I'm sorry, baby. You know, this will always be your house," he said, pretending like she didn't announce that she was considering a sexual awakening. Betty grabbed his hand lightly, interlacing their fingers and said, "No, it's not right for me to do that. This is your room, Juggie. And the room next to this one is Jellybean's, not Polly's." 

"But you still have this room, Betty. And you can still make all those milestones here. Even," he paused, bringing his voice down. "Losing your virginity." Betty's eyes darkened and she swallowed, her cheeks flushing as Jughead smirked beside her. 

Her hand found his cheek and she offered him a shy smile. "Now?" she almost whispered, her eyes darting back and forth between both of his. "Only if you say so," he replied in a whisper like hers. "I do," Betty answered, taking a second before connecting her lips with his.

Jughead eased over her, her hands gripping his hair. There was no time to breathe as they clung onto each other, desperate to feel one another's presence in physical contact. "Wait," she breathed, pulling back. "I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do." 

"I'll help you. Do you trust me?" he replied, a hand on her jawline. Betty nodded her head in response as one of Jughead's hands went to her wrist, gripping it and pressing it lightly into the mattress. 

Betty whimpered as Jughead attacked her neck, yearning into his touch as he bit lightly into her before placing soft kisses over the red skin. "Give me your hand," he instructed in a low voice. She did as told and Jughead took both his wrists in one hand, holding both above her head and dipping his fingertips past her lips. 

Jughead could read Betty like a book; he could quite literally see when she was shy and this was one of those times. "Tell me to stop and I will," Jughead whispered, ghosting her lips over hers. "Don't. I don't want you to," she replied, looking into his eyes before he took his lips down her neck, landing on her sweet spot. 

"I..like that," she whimpered, her head tilted back to give him more room. "You do?" Jughead chuckled huskily as he continued to suckle on her skin, his hands interlocking with hers as he situated more comfortably over her curves.  

Betty nodded and whimpered lightly in response, her lips slowly parting as her eyes closed. "How badly do you want this?" Jughead asked against her skin. "So much," she wined in response, her wrists fidgeting in his grip. 

"Do you trust me, Betty?" Jughead asked in a murmur as he sat up on top of her, her hands still pressed into the mattress. Betty nodded as Jughead looked up at her. "Say it," he instructed lightly. "I trust you, Juggie. I trust you with my life," she replied gently as his index finger slid down from her collarbone to her knee. 

It was fleeting seconds before Betty's jeans were getting unbuckled before Jughead stripped her of the fabric and quickly reclaimed the position of hovering over her. "Jug," she sighed as he let go of her wrists to take her shirt off. 

"Do you want me to stop?" Jughead asked as he started lifting her shirt. Betty shook her head in response and pulled her arms apart to assist him in removing it. He looked her up and down, sliding his tongue over his lips and asking, "Do you want me to touch you?" 

Betty nodded once more before grabbing his hand and answered, "I've never wanted something so badly." Jughead smirked down at his "timid" blonde, rubbing her hip before hooking his fingers into the waistband of her panties.

"Please, Juggie. Please," she begged with neediness n her eyes, desperate to know what euphoria felt like, desperate for touch. "Spread your legs for me," he said gently. Betty did as told, slightly parting her legs. "Wider." 

Jughead sat on his heels between her legs, hands running up both of them until he reached her sides. "Sit up a bit," he instructed, unclipping her bra and sliding the straps down her arm when she obliged. With his hands on her hips, he ravished her newly revealed skin with his mouth, causing little whimpers to leave Betty's mouth.

He pulled away slightly only to breath out, "You're so beautiful Betty Cooper." Jughead was enraptured by her skin, the milky white highlights along her hips and collarbone were enough to make him crazy. Not to mention her chest, which he couldn't get enough of; the sweetness of her skin was intoxicating. As he pulled away to look at her open legs all he could do was smile. 

"You're staring," Betty mentioned self-consciously. "I just...I love you. And this breath-taking body you have," Jughead replied, looking her up and down until his green irises met hers. 

All he wanted to do at that moment was to taste and touch her. To make her whimper and moan beneath him, sending her over the edge over and over again for hours. But Betty was getting impatient and so was Jughead.

He knew he could take his time with her later, but right now, he wanted nothing more to please her as soon as possible. Jughead leaned in, locking his lips onto Betty's while his fingertips ghosted over her waistband. "Are you really sure?" "Yes, Juggie. Just please touch me. Please." 

With that, he dragged his fingers through her flower, evidence of her desire left on his skin. She leaned her head back in bliss, grabbing one of the pillows that laid beside her head. "Please, please don't stop," Betty sighed as Jughead looked up to take in her sight.

Her lips parted and she closed her eyes tightly as he began rubbing slow circles over her, causing Betty to arch her back and use her other hand to cover her mouth. "Don't," Jughead warned. "I wanna hear you."

 She slowly removed her hand and used it to clutch onto the other pillow. "Do you like this?" Jughead asked almost tauntingly. Betty nodded and replied, "It feels so good...Jug. You...feel so...good," as she gripped the pillows tighter. 

A sudden feeling of her body preparing for release sent Betty into a panic as she said, "I don't know what's happening. Something's happening to me." "I've got you, babygirl. You're okay," Jughead nearly cooed as he worked her through her high. 

She tightened her fists as his thumb continued working her. Betty gasped, her eyes closing tightly as she bit down on bottom lip to restrain a loud moan. "It's so good, Juggie," she remarked breathlessly. 

"I know, baby. I know," Jughead replied, looking into her eyes with a smile, one hand resting on her hip as the waves of her high started calming down. "Was that...did we just...is that sex?" Betty asked, catching her breath as she sat up on her elbows. 

"Kind of," he replied. "That's not actual sex." "Then what was that?" she asked, confused. Betty had never really been taught about sex, Alice being the way she is. All she knew was that women got pregnant from it. And after Polly ended up pregnant at 17, her mother made sure Betty stayed away from all things related to sex or lust.

"That, baby," Jughead paused, gaining a smirk. "Was an orgasm." "How's that different from sex?" she asked, confused. "Well, that's the same feeling you get after sex, but technically you still have your virginity.

"Take it," Betty said suddenly, reaching for his hand. "I told you that I wanted to lose my virginity here and that's what I intend to do." "It's gonna hurt, Betts," he said gently. "I don't care, Jug. I want it," she said with fire in her eyes.

"Baby, I don't wanna hurt you." "I really want this, Juggie. Please?" Jughead was hesitant, knowing how little Betty knew about sex and what it'd be like for her, especially the first time. He let out a sigh, finally obliging. 

Jughead brought himself over her once more, leading her to smile up at him, getting the courage to ask, "Why does it hurt?" "Because I'd be breaking your hymen," he explained. "Can you make it not hurt?" Betty asked innocently. 

"I'll try, baby," Jughead replied. She smiled at his response and moved her hands to the bottom of his shirt. "I need you to make me feel like that again," Betty said gently. "Can you do that? Please?" 

"Of course. Anything for you," Jughead winked before unbuttoning his jeans as she sat up on her forearms and stared at him with doe eyes. Betty started to grow anxious, her breath hitching every now and then when she realized that he would be making love to her in mere moments; that she would be experiencing physical touch, real physical touch, for the first time.

"Are you completely sure?" he asked, snapping Betty out of her thoughts. "Yeah, I am," she answered, exhaling a deep breath as Jughead came over her again, slowly putting himself inside of her. Betty winced and inhaled a sharp breath when she felt the pain between her legs. 

He tilted her head up, making Betty's eyes meet his. "Do you want me to stop?" Jughead asked with a sincerity in his tone.

"No," Betty breathed out a small whimper leaving her lips as he ducked his head, lips on her neck ti help ease the pain.

"It's gonna get better, baby, I promise you. You're gonna feel that good feeling, okay?" Betty nodded with her eyes closed tighly and knuckles turning white.

"Is this helping?" Jughead asked against her skin. "K-Kind of," she answered. "Here, baby," he said before snaking a hand down between the two, slowly beginning to rub her flower.

Soon, Betty got used to the back and forth motion as Jughead's gentle ministrations continued. A moan escaping her lips served as proof that the pain was now subsiding and being replaced with indescribable bliss.

"Better?" Jughead asked with a hopeful smirk. Betty nodded, trying to catch enough breath to say, "I...I like this...too."

His free hand rested on the side of her jaw, connecting their lips  and capturing her moans. "Please don't stop, Juggie. Please," Betty begged breathlessly when their lips departed.

Jughead smiled at her, his hand gently running through her hair as he replied, "Shh, babygirl. Just relax, okay?" His actions slightly sped up, desperate to make Betty experience bliss again. "J-Juggie, I need...I need more," she whined as his lips returned to her neck.

Jughead didn't know how much more he could give her, but if it made her happy, he'd find something. "Tell me how this feels, baby," he said before moving his lips from her neck to the pink of her right breast.

"It's...good, Jug. It's r-really good," Betty replied, sliding a hand over his to speed his actions on her core. "Are you close, babygirl?" he asked gently, kissing around her chest.

"Ca-Can you gr-grab my wrists...again, please?" Betty asked, needing anything to take her over the edge. She lifted her arms for him, waiting for his hand to lay on her wrists like the were before.

"I think...I think it's happening again," she whimpered, her mind fogging as she found herself closer to the edge. "I need you to...to help me. Make me feel good...again, pl-please."

"Just let go, babygirl. Let go and everything will be okay," Jughead replied, trying to think of any possible way to push her over her threshold. He moved his hand from hee wrists to her neck, using his thumb to tilt her chin up.

"I wanna...feel it again," Betty whined desperately. "I know, Betts, and you're going to. Just trust me and let yourself go," Jughead eased as her waves hit.

She whimpered underneath him as his hand gently ran against her cheek. "Yeah, you feel that?" he asked gently with a smile. Betty nodded her response, too overwhelmed for words.

"Good girl," he praised, smiling against the skin of her neck, nipping at her collarbone softly. "Juggie, I--" "I know, baby, you're okay." She came down from her high as he pulled out of her, making sure to avoid spilling inside of her.

Betty curled up to his side, throwing her leg over his waist. "Did you feel it too?  she asked with doe eyes. "Of course I did, babygirl; you're amazing," Jughead replied. "Can we do that again?" Betty asked with a smile. "Another day, baby, I promise."

"Is it gonna hurt everytime?" she asked, cuddling up even closer to his side and laying her head on his shoulder. "No, babygirl. All the pain is over with," he answered, kissing her temple with a smile. "Then why can't we do it again now?"

"You must be worn out after all that, aren't you?" Betty nodded and yawned, closing her eyes slowly. "Maybe next time, I can show you some other things, okay?" Jughead suggested, pulling her closer and holding the blonde tighter. "Like what?" 

"You'll just have to wait and see," he smirked as she smiled against his chest. Betty let out another small yawn, which Jughead took as a signal to pull the sheets over them. "Get some rest, baby, okay?" 

She nodded in response, sighing to relive the stress in shoulders before she was asleep, her body worn out from all the new sensations and her mind relaxed, having some of her many questions answered. Little did she know, the following night would give her even more answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 526 10
"It's like I was burning from the inside out, heat fulfilling my body." Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper are nothing more than best friends. But after...
8.7K 354 15
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS APPLY⚠️ If you are sensitive to topics such as abuse, self-harm and suicide, then I suggest not reading this story. If you are goi...
32.8K 819 37
The day Betty Cooper turned 18 was supposed to be the day where she could be independent and free...but that all changed when her parents told her sh...
26.6K 429 38
Just some Bughead Oneshots.