Saving You.//n.h

By princesssarahhoran

"She was drowning but nobody saw her struggle." All rights reserved. © More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
Authors Note!
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
Helpp.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114. Part One.
115. Part Two.
116.
Not an update!
117.
Sequel?

100.

726 24 6
By princesssarahhoran

Smut in chapter.

Songs for chapter:

Demons- Imagine Dragons

Monster- Imagine Dragons

-Heather's P.O.V

I changed into a pair of clean undergarments before doing all my lady stuff and brushing my teeth, getting ready for Niall's game that was in two hours. He said he'd be here around four fifteen, since he has to be there early. While brushing my teeth I heard a thud in my room, catching my attention. Probably just Maddie. I spit out the tooth paste, when something hard hit me in the head.

"Ow what the fuck." I looked down at my pair of Nikes that were laying next to my feet, hearing the familiar laugh in my bedroom.

"Whoops, I was suppose to hit the wall." I looked over seeing Elizabeth, or should I say Jade sitting on my bed, smirking at me while scrolling through my phone. I huffed bending down to retrieve my sneakers, tossing them into my bedroom before crossing my arms. "Oo, never knew Niall had that good of a body." I stormed towards her, ripping my phone from her hand seeing the picture of Niall in his plaid boxers taking a mirror picture.

"Stay out of my phone." I muttered putting it on the charger before going towards my closet, looking for a pair of jeans to wear since it was going to a bit cold tonight. Elizabeth laughed from the bed.

"Where's Luke?" I grabbed the pair of light washed jeans from the red hanger, pulling them up my legs with a struggle.

"Doesn't live here anymore." I told her as I struggled with the jeans, letting out a huff when I finally get them on. I buttoned and zipped them up, grabbing my black ankle socks from my dresser.

"That's a bummer, I'm surprised that you aren't yelling at me." I sat at the end of the bed, glancing over at her seeing her stare at me. I shrugged.

"Would you like me to?" I muttered, standing up once more and looking for the jersey and under armour Niall had dropped off, so I could support him at the game. I grabbed the articles of clothing off the floor, putting the long sleeve under armour on first, that was a bit big on me.

"Look, I heard your and Ami's fight earlier." I pulled the jersey over my head that had his last name on it and his number. I didn't bother looking over at Elizabeth as I started to straighten my hair. "She's right, you know. You're going to grow up and be just like me." I stopped what I was doing.

"No I'm not, I don't want to be a druggy and fuck my life up." I went back to what I was doing, hearing her laugh.

"I can see your future, Heather. It's not that pretty either." I clenched my jaw, letting out a quiet sigh. I continued straightening my hair, when I suddenly stopped. I looked in the mirror, swallowing hard.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered, feeling her eyes on me, aware of her listening. And I wanted her too. "Why didn't you tell me that you were adopted and that your real name is Jade?" I looked over at her, only to see nothing.

She was gone.

---

"Heather, Niall's here!" My father shouted up the stairs, hearing the car horn from outside. I finished tying my white All-Star Converse, grabbing my phone and sliding on my sun glasses before rushing out of my room, grabbing my purse. When I went down stairs, my father was on the couch with Maddie. "We're going to the hospital tonight with your mother." I sighed stepping outside, shutting the door behind me. Niall leaned against the passenger door, arms crossed smiling at me.

"There's my girl." He opened the door for me, before getting in. I gave him a kiss on the corner of his mouth, smelling his after shave. I got in the seat, buckling up waiting for Niall to get in.

"So, when did you start doing football?" I questioned once we pulled onto the streets, he removed one hand from the steering wheel, reaching over and grabbing my hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"A few weeks ago the coaches asked me to play, of course I accepted." I glanced over at him seeing him smile, and I did too, realizing how happy he was. After a not so long drive, we pulled into the stadium. We both got out, seeing some other men wearing the same jersey as Niall.

"Are they on your team?" I questioned, Niall wrapped his arm around my waist, chuckling.

"Yeah babe, do you know much about football?" I playfully smacked him in the chest, glancing around us seeing all of the people. "Come in the locker room with me." Before I could answer, Niall opened a door that had 'MENS LOCKER ROOM' written in bold lettering, pushing me inside first. He placed his hand on my lower back, holding the silk fabric of the jeresy between his fingers. There were a few men in here, laughing and talking while getting changed into their jerseys. I felt awkward, I was the only girl in here.

"Hey Horan, never seen you bring a girl with ya." I looked over seeing a shirtless guy around Niall's age, short dirty blonde hair with a few tattoo's on his chest. Niall cleared his throat, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Yeah, and she's mine mate, keep your eyes to yourself." He snapped, I looked at up Niall through my glasses, clenching my jaw. "And she's blind by the way, so don't even think about getting with her." With that said, Niall walked towards his locker. I smacked his arm off me, crossing my arms.

"Are you serious Niall?" I hissed quietly, he sat on the bench going through his duffle bag.

"What? What's the problem? He was fucking eye googling you." He spoke without looking up at me, pulling off his sweats and pulling on his black spandex.

"You said I was blind, Niall." He pulled off his shirt and pulling his jersey over his head that matched mine. He sighed putting on his shin guards and socks.

"I'm not arguing about this Heath, unless you need something else to fight about." Before I was able to say anything, Louis walked in.

"Hey Heather, didn't know you were coming. Mate, you almost ready?" Niall nodded, tying his cleat laces.

"Yeah, give me one minute and I'll be out." Louis nodded, shooting me a quick smile before jogging away, his cleats clicking against the tiled floor. "I see you're wearing the jeans I like." I glanced over at Niall, who was now staring at me.

"I didn't know you liked them." I shrugged. He stood up grabbing his water, wrapping his arm around my shoulder before we walked towards the door.

"I love you, ya know. I may not tell you all the time but I do love you." He pushed the door open, stopping when stepped outside. I nodded placing my hands on his sides and smiled.

"I know, and I love you." He smiled kissing me on the forehead.

"Good luck kiss for the game?" He smirked, I placed my hands on his neck, stepping on my tippy toes kissing him softly. When I pulled back, I smirked and smacked him in the butt.

"Kick some ass Niall." He cleared his throat, nodding.

"Yes ma'am."

---

The crowd errupted in cheers when the other team scored, my arms crossing from the cold breeze that came by. Niall had scored two goals, Louis scored one and some other Jones person scored, but we were down by one, with four minutes left. I looked over at Niall who had his jaw clenched, running his fingers through his sweaty, tossled hair.

"Come on Horan, get your head in the damn game!" The coach yelled, Niall glanced over at him quickly before telling Louis something, nodding his head towards the other teams offensive player. His name was Cody, from what I heard on the speakers. He was rough, a rough player and always shoving Niall since he had to guard him.

"Come on Niall." I muttered when they started off with the ball, Niall dribbing the ball between his feet, pulling off a few moves. Just as he went to pass the ball, Cody, came rushing at him, shoving him down and getting the ball. Niall fell to the ground, the reff not blowing the whistle.

"What the fuck!" Niall shouted, his face beat red, and I knew this game wasn't going to end well. He stood back on his feet, sprinting towards the player who had the ball, while the coach started shouting at the reff to do something.

When the loud buzzer went off telling us that the game was over, Niall was pissed. Louis patted him on the back, but Niall only shrugged him off and stormed towards the bench where his team was. I stood up from the bleachers, walking down the three stairs and waited for Niall, when Louis walked towards me.

"I wish you luck, he's in a bad mood." He whispered, I glanced back at Niall, who was having an argument with his coach.

"I'm going to need all the luck I can get." I muttered, Louis patted me on the shoulder saying goodbye, when Niall stormed towards me. I gave him a small smile, but he grabbed my wrist roughly into his hand, making me stumble and dragging me towards the locker room. Once we got inside he shut and locked the door, making me frown.

"Niall you can't do that." I told him softly, he only turned around and grabbed my wrist once more, dragging me towards his locker. Once we got there, he shoved me against them, making me gasp. He laced our fingers together and pinned my hands to the side of my head, bringing his body against mine, breathing heavy.

"I lost because of you," he growled, bringing his mouth roughly onto mine. I was taken back at how rough he was being, but eventually went along with it, understanding that he was angry. "I saw you giggling at the guy next to you," he hissed, pushing one of his legs in between mine, kissing me harder than before. I was a bit uncomfortable against the lockers, but to be honest, right now I don't think Niall could even care.

"Niall, please." I spoke against his mouth, but he ignored me and shoved his tongue into my mouth.

"I saw you flirting with him, I saw him staring at your ass." He growled once more, grinding his hips against mine making me let out a small moan at the friction. He leaned his forehead against mine, his eyes a large pool full of lust. He released my hands, squeezing my bum roughly into his hands.

"I can't believe we fucking lost, all because of you." He hissed, pushing me harder against the locker, his hardened member poking me in the stomach. "I was all distracted, because of you." He tugged on my lip a bit harder than usual, but in a way it felt good.

"Niall, please calm down." I breathed out, he lifted his leg, his knee coming in contact with my lower area, a whimper leaving my mouth.

"You like this side of me, don't ya princess?" He whispered, removing his hands from my bottom before he tugged on the hem of the jersey I was wearing, pulling it over my head, the under armor coming off afterwards, revealing the pink laced bra I was wearing. He let out a loud groan, pulling his jersey over his head, revealing his toned body.

"Niall, please don't." I whispered, I wasn't in the mood for this, and I was scared, scared of what he would do. He was full of anger, and I didn't want to get hurt. He pushed his body back against mine, making sure that our chests were touching. He used one hand to pin my wrist above my head, before he brought his lips onto my neck, sucking harshly on the skin. I let out a whimper, this wasn't pleasure, it was pain. He used his free hand to grab a handful of my breast roughly, before his fingers ghosted against my stomach, down to the button of my jeans. He pushed them down with one hand, letting out a soft moan.

"Today's just my lucky day, baby, wearing my favorite panties." He traced his fingers against the thin string of my thong, sliding them down to my ankles quickly. He pulled down his shorts and briefs, burrying his face into my neck. I just wanted to cry right now, he doesn't even bother asking me if I want this, he only cares about himself. He rammed himself into me, making me cry out in pain. He bit down on my shoulder, my eyes squeezing shut so I wouldn't dare to cry. He thrusted into me roughly, and I felt as if I was going to throw up.

Why is he acting like this? Just because he lost a damn football match?

He squeezed my hip tightly, and I was aware that bruises were already forming from his rough hold. I wasn't even turned on by this, and to be honest, I don't think he realized. When I felt his thrusts become more slower, I let out a quiet sigh of relief hoping that he was done, but I was wrong. My mouth was hung open, as he grunted out profanities, but I felt numb. He rammed into me harder than before, and that's when I started crying. Silenty, but surely. When I felt him twitch, he started slowing down but held his grip.

"Oh fuck, that felt so good." He grumbled, my tears dripped onto his shoulders and that's when I let out an unexpected sob. Niall looked up at me immediately, his face flushed and his eyes immediately softened. He released my wrist, placing his hands onto my cheeks. "Baby, what is it?"

"You hurt me!" I cried out, choking on my sob. "You fucking hurt me, I didn't like this at all." He frowned, mouth open slightly.

"I-I thought you liked it, baby..." He trailed off, I shook my head shoving him off of me.

"You didn't care Niall, you were so fucking angry and didn't bother asking if I was okay. I feel disgusting, I feel like one of your sluts." I didn't care how loud I was being or how bad I looked right now, I was so disappointed. I bent down to put my clothes on, but the pain was unbearable making me cry out. He was at my side, pulling my underwear up and over my hips, my jeans coming up afterwards.

"I'm so sorry baby, I'm so fucking sorry I'm such a dick." He whispered, pulling the jersey back over my head, I shook my head.

"I have to go to the bathroom." He nodded slowly, letting me go. I held onto the lockers and the wall, going into the bathroom. I shut the door, crying quietly as I looked in the mirror. My eyes were swollen red, my lips swollen. I pulled the collar of the jersey down with my shaky hands, seeing dark hickeys covering my skin and teeth marks in my shoulders.

"Heather, baby?" The door pushed open, and Niall looked in the mirror, his face dropping. I turned around, looking at him with blurred vision.

"You did this," I whispered, showing him the marks. "You hurt me Niall, is this what you did to your sluts that you fucked before me?" I cried out, he had tears streaming down his face, his eyes locked onto the marks.

"I am so sorry," he choked out. "I'm so fucking sorry that I did this, I didn't mean to hurt you." He let out a sob, wrapping his arms tightly around me. He buried his face into my hair, apologizing over and over in my ear while crying. I was scared, I was scared to touch him.

"Come on, I'll take you home." His voice was raspy and low from all the crying, I nodded. My legs were shaky and it made it harder to walk. Niall took notice and wrapped his arm around my waist, my body jerking when he touched my hip.

"It's bruised, don't touch it." I told him, instead, he placed his hand onto my lower back and held onto the fabric, just like before. He reached into his duffle bag, pulling out his black Adidas sweater that had 'NH' written on it. He pushed my arms through the holes, zipping it up afterwards and putting the hood up.

We walked outside of the locker room, all the guys yelling at Niall for locking the door, while some of the congratulated him for getting lucky. It made me sick to my stomach hearing that, and I knew Niall felt the same. He opened the door for me, reclining the seat back before helping me get into the car, without trying to hurt me.

We pulled into my drive way, seeing no cars whatsoever. I was so tired but I didn't bother sleeping, I still wasn't comfortable around Niall. He opened my door once more, helping me out of the car. He grabbed my purse for me, handing me the keys.

I sat on my bed carefully, trying not to wince from the pain. Niall walked into the bathroom, turning the light on and pushing the curtains open. He started the bath water, pouring soap in it so there would be bubbles. He came back into the bedroom, staring at me while I stared down at the floor.

"Do you want me to go?" He questioned quietly, I glanced over at him, swallowing hard.

"I, I don't want to be alone tonight." I told him, clearing my throat. He bit his lip, nodding.

"I'll sleep on the floor, if it makes you feel better." I nodded, ending the conversation there. I unzipped his sweatershirt, tossing it on my pillows. Niall was at my side once more, untying my shoes for me, placing them neatly next to my dresser. "Stand up." He demanded softly, I obeyed, feeling my hand shake slightly as he undid my pants. Once I was nude in front of him, he sat on his knees, staring at the dark finger prints on my hips.

"I think the bath is full." I told him quietly, hoping to break the awkward tension. He stood to his feet, his hand on my lower back leading me into the bathroom. Once he helped me get into the hot water, he cleared his throat.

"I'll uh be in the room, if you need anything just shout." I nodded, soaking in the water that seemed to calm down my tensed muscles. He left the bathroom, shutting the door quietly behind him, leaving me alone.

-Niall's P.O.V

I sat at the end of Heather's bed once I had finished making my bed on the floor, swallowing hard with my face burried into the palm of my hands. I don't what the fuck happened at that game tonight, I get angry when I lose, but not this angry. Her face, her voice just said it all that she was hurt and uncomfortable with me now.

I fucked up, I fucked up badly and I can't change anything. I don't even think she will trust me ever again, she's probably going to leave me. That's the hardest thing I'd ever have to go through.

But maybe it was the drugs.

The drugs had been making me feel strange, before the game all I had was a few snorts of Cocaine, that was it. If Tyler had put something in the drugs, his ass will be dead. I just don't think he would do something that stupid.

"Niall?" I snapped out of my thoughts looking up at Heather who was only in a towel, leaning against the dresser, I cleared my throat.

"Is everything okay?" Her cheeks flushed, and I tried not to smile.

"I uh I need help getting dressed." Her voice was quiet, I nodded letting out a sigh. She's in so much fucking pain, she can't even get dressed for fucks sake without being in pain. I grabbed her a pair of boy shorts and one of my shirts she had gotten from my house.

"Arms up." I demanded softly, she dropped the towel to the floor slowly, looking down at the floor. I pulled the shirt over her head, pulling her underwear over her hips on afterwards. My hand brushed against her side, feeling her body flinch. I stood up straighter, kissing her on the forehead. "I am sorry, Heather. I didn't know what was wrong with me, but I understand-" I stopped myself, "I understand if you want to leave me." I told her quietly, kissing her once more before pulling down my pants, only in my boxers. I laid on the floor, letting out a heavy sigh while bringing the blanket over my waist.

"I love you Niall," she looked back at me, my eyes locking on hers. Her oranged hair framed her face, "I won't leave you. We've all got demons inside of us, and sometimes they do win." She sat on her bed, looking at her shaking fingers.

"How do we get rid of the demons?" I questioned, swallowing hard. I was scared for her answer, to be honest. She looked up at me, frowning.

"It's hard trying to kill the monsters inside you without killing yourself in the process."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 263 45
That girl who fell in love, she was saved. © 2014 By PayneBear (EVERYTHING WRITTEN MY IDEAS)
83.3K 3.2K 40
| COMPLETED | "i wasn't searching for sympathy like everyone suspected i was. i was searching for myself." copyright © 2014 @delaimer {lowercase}
71.1K 2.6K 48
"Don't hit me up unless you're drowning." ©Copyright Smiley_Miley_ 2019
128K 4.9K 39
~its like screaming and no one can hear you.~