Saving You.//n.h

By princesssarahhoran

"She was drowning but nobody saw her struggle." All rights reserved. © More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!
88.
89.
90.
91.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
Authors Note!
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
Helpp.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114. Part One.
115. Part Two.
116.
Not an update!
117.
Sequel?

92.

768 24 7
By princesssarahhoran

-Luke's P.O.V

"Just call me when you're ready, I'll stop by at the house to get more clothes." I told my mother as she nodded getting out of the passenger seat of the car after kissing Maddie goodbye, closing the door behind her. I waited until she was inside the emergency room before pulling away, turning up the radio.

"Uncle Luke?" I glanced back at Maddie before turning onto the streets, turning the radio down once more so I would hear her.

"What's up Maddie?"

"What's wrong with grandma? Why she always at the doctors?" She frowned looking at me through the mirror, her big blue eyes wide in worry and sadness. I sighed shifting in my seat before turning.

"She doesn't feel good, don't tell mommy though, okay?" I told her calmy, she nodded before turning her attention out the window, singing along with the music that played on the radio. Just the thought of Heather knowing what is going on with out mother just made me shiver and already imagine how she would react.

Not a very good reaction.

I pulled into the driveway of our house, seeing cop cars and other people tossing the broken and torn up furniture into the trash, I shut the car off before unbuckling my seat belt and twisting my body so I was looking at Maddie who watched all the men.

"I will be right back, don't move from this car okay?" She nodded not questioning me any further, it was already eleven at night and leaving her out here alone made me worry, but I knew that police were outside of the house watching, so she would be okay. I got out of the car closing the door behind me, shoving my hands into the pocket of my jeans.

"What are you doing here son?" The officer questioned, his arms crossed.

"I live here and I need more clothes." He nodded stepping to the side allowing me to step inside the trashed house, a sigh leaving my lips. I skipped up the steps, seeing every single light on in the house. I went into Heather's room first, seeing shattered glass and perfume spilled all over the floor, clothes thrown around the room.

I bent down grabbing the torn picture of Heather and Niall that hung on the wall, the picture ripped in half down the middle of the couple. Something about this picture being torn made me feel like that Heather was hiding something deep and she didn't want me to know. I stood back on my feet, searching her room hoping to find something.

Just as I was about to give up, there was light colored folder under her mattress, making me frown. I pulled it out, the heavy folder resting in my hands. I sat on the messy bed, opening the folder, my eyebrows furrowing together. I flipped through the stack of papers, wondering why she had this. I stopped on a picture of a mugshot, a guy that looked around my age, maybe a little older.

Collin Hall, who the hell is that?

I bit my lip, my leg bouncing up and down when my phone suddenly buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out thinking it was Lindsay or Heather, but it was my mom.

"Mom?" I questioned, I could hear her loud cries and sobs making me frown and stand up immediatly. I put the papers back in the folder, shoving it in the inside of my jacket. "Mom what's wrong?"

"L-luke, you were r-right." She hiccuped, I was about to ask, but that's when I answered the question on my own. My body froze and I felt a large lump form in my throat.

"Mom please tell me you're lying." My voice had became scratchy and raw, my eyes becoming blurred with stupid tears that I have never sheaded in my life.

"It's fifty-fifty, I could die."

-Heather's P.O.V

"Ew Niall she's ugly, I'm not saying that because I'm jealous and that you think another girls hot, but seriously." I told him with a disgusted look, he rolled his eyes wrapping his arm around my shoulders, carrying my heels in his hand. He was trying to tell me that Miley Cyruse is, I quote his words, 'hot as fuck and I would definitely tap that. "And really you would tap that?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Aw is my wittle baby jealous?" I crossed my arms and let out a huff, his chuckle vibrating throughout his body. "Do you think it's the bangerz tour because she gets banged?" I stopped walking and looked up at Niall before I bent over clutching my stomach and laughed, extremly hard. I fell onto my knees, not being able to control myself, literally, who would ask a question like that? Of course Niall would.

After five minutes of laughter, Niall cleared his throat letting me know that he was annoyed and getting tired of it. I stood up clearing my throat before locking our fingers together once more, biting my lip to stop myself from laughing. But I couldn't help, I let out a bark of laughter and that's when Niall let go of my hand, walking a fast pace leaving me behind.

"Niall." I called, he ignored me and continued walking. I sighed jogging towards him, my arms wrapping around his waist as I stumbled slightly, looking up at him. "I'm sorry, forgive me?" I pouted, he looked down at me with a serious expression before letting out a sigh of relief and kissing me on the forehead.

"It really wasn't that funny, you know." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, my short arm wrapped around his waist. I looked up at him, smiling.

"Niall it was hilarious, seriously." I told him, he shook his head smiling. We ended up going for walk after our dinner, which was a large plate of Ragitoni with some chocolate covered strawberries, and a nice bottle of champagne. He suddenly stopped walking, stepping in front of me making me look up at him confused.

"Are you okay?" He placed his hands onto my shoulders, looking deep into my eyes. I knew he didn't mean as if I was legit okay, he was asking if I was okay about the Collin situation. I sighed, nodding slowly.

"I'm, I think I'm doing better about the whole situation." I told honestly, even though I was still terrified, he pulled me into his arms, his chin resting on my head. I burried my face into his chest, letting out a heavy sigh.

Niall and I stepped inside the house quietly, all the guys were sitting on the couch drinking beer and watching TV, Hanna must be asleep.

"Hey ginger." Louis whispered, I gave him the middle finger as Niall chuckled quietly, dropping my heels onto the floor with a clunk. "Mate pack yourself an over night bag, we're camping out tonight." Niall frowned at him, but he had to go, I had to set up for the party tomorrow.

"I was suppose to spend the night with Heather." Louis looked at me shrugging, I turned towards Niall, holding onto both of his hands.

"You should go tonight, the guys need their brother tonight, it'll be fun for you." He hesitated for a moment before he slowly nodded, letting out a deep breath. I dragged him up the stairs quietly as I pulled out the hair clip, running my hand through my hair as we entered the room.

"Well, better pack a bag." He sighed heavily, I shut the bedroom door before grasping his face in my hands, a strange sound coming from his mouth. He suddenly became aware and placed his hands onto my hips, allowing me to kiss him. I pulled back, seeing a light shade of red around him mouth from the lipstick.

"Thank you for tonight." I whispered, standing on my tippy toes so I could kiss him once more before stepping backwards, a wide smile on his face.

"Anything for you baby." He smiled before packing his bag. I shimmied out of the dress and dug through Niall's dresser drawer, his arms crossed an eyebrow raised. "What are you doing missy?" I pulled out a pair of his plaid boxers, pulling them up my legs.

"Wearing your boxers." I grinned at him, he shook his head laughing at me. I pulled on a sports bra, reaching back to unclasp the bra, tossing it onto the floor. I grabbed the make up wipes, wiping it off my face.

"Don't forget your medicine." He called from the closet, I huffed in annoyance laying out the five eye drops I had to put into my eyes in a certain order. I frowned tapping my chin not remembering the order they went in.

"Niall what order do they go in?" I questioned, he dropped his bag, hands on his hips. I gave him a shy smile, he shook his head walking towards me telling me to tip my head back. "Please be careful." I whispered, he nodded holding the back of my head as he did the drops for me. I never aloud anyone to do the drops besides me, I was too scared that someone would poke my eye out or something.

"All done baby, you should call your doctor and see when you can get the surgery done." I sighed putting the drops back and nodded, realizing that we had to leave soon, and I was happy.

"Don't wear that suit when you leave, I don't want it getting ruined." I told him sternly, he huffed unbuttoning the blazer before tossing it onto the chair in the corner of the room. I reached forward, unbuttoning his shirt silently, his eyes watching me. I undid the tie, dropping it onto the floor before giving him a small smile sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Well, I will see you tomorrow baby." He was now changed into a black fitting shirt, gray joggers and his white Surpras. I nodded and gave him a quick peck on the lips, saying goodbye when he left the room. Once I heard the door slam downstairs, I rushed out of the room and into Hanna's.

"Oh hey how did it go?" She turned down the music that was playing from her computer, several brown boxes on her bed with a large white package. "And yes all of his gifts are right here." I smiled widely before running and jumping onto the bed.

"The date was great, I don't know what I would do without him."

---

The next morning I was awoken by Hanna's loud snoring, and of course, her foot nearly up my ass because she moves too much in her sleep and kicks like a damn elephant. I huffed shoving the blankets off me, smiling at the thought of Niall's reaction for the party. Before I left, I grabbed Hanna's phone off the nightstand so I could text Niall.

I hope he likes it.

I skipped out of the bedroom, it was nine o'clock, perfect timing for me to start getting everything ready. I scrolled through Hanna's contacts, looking for Niall's number.

'To: Niall

Morning babe, how was your night with the guys? :) It's Heather.

From: Niall

Uh it was fine.. I have to go, talk to you later.'

I frowned at his text, usual he's all lovey dovey, and I feel like he thinks I forgot about his birthday, I didn't want to say anything because it would ruin the whole surprise, and I don't want that. I bit my lip typing quickly against the screen.

'To: Niall

I love you, are you okay?

From: Niall

Luv u 2, I'm fine. Have a good day with Hanna.'

I just wanted to cry, I knew he was upset because I didn't say happy birthday, but I wasn't going to ruin this. I read the message once more because locking the phone and placing it on the dresser, sighing. I made my way into the bathroom, blasting the warm water before stripping my clothes and getting inside.

I was making this a great day for Niall.

-Niall's P.O.V

I re read our messages, shaking my head before locking my phone and sliding it into the pocket of my black jeans. I was upset and a bit hurt that she didn't even wish me a happy birthday, only my mother and Greg, who told me they wouldn't be able to make it.

How great is that?

I couldn't blame Heather though, I don't even think I mentioned her my birthday, and I don't want to because I knew she would get worked up and start going ballistic for a birthday party for me. I didn't want that, I guess I would just spend the day with the lads and let her spend time with Hanna.

"Mate what's up?" I looked up at Louis who was in his black ripped jeans, looking for a shirt in his bag. I sighed shaking my head.

"Nothing." I muttered, hell I don't even think the lads remembered my birthday, and that hurts the most. Every year we somehow spend our birthdays together, going to our favorite resturaunt then getting drunk.

I think getting drunk right now sounds great at nine in the morning.

"So uh what are we doing today?" I asked leaning against the headboard of the hotel room, flicking through the channels. And why the fuck did we spend the night at the hotel? Maybe Heather is cheating on me.

You stupid fuck, why the hell would she do that? Niall stop thinking so negative.

I shook the thought away, letting out a heavy sigh.

"Just chillin, go get some lunch." Harry shrugged sitting on the other bed as everyone sat on the floor. I ended up sleeping with Louis and Zayn, never happening again. Louis ended up kicking me in the balls and Zayn elbowed me in the head, little pricks. I nodded, my jaw clenched.

"Do you guys know what today is?" I questioned, clearing my throat. The lads furrowed their eyebrows, looking at me with their eyebrows raised.

"It's sunday." They shrugged looking back at the TV, and at this point, I just wanted to go hid in a cave and never come back out.

Happy birthday to me.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Hanna can you start setting out all the drinks and food? They should be here soon!" I shouted down the stairs, Hanna hummed in response and played the radio while getting the house ready. My stomach was filled with butterflies, and I was a bit worried that Niall wouldn't like this, I hope he did.

I spent the day wrapping his gifts, laying them all out in the living room in a large pile, including the guys and Hanna's gifts. I decorated the house, made phone calls for people to come- like Ed Sheeran, Niall's best friend who happens to be famous and will be in the same fucking room as me.

Please kill me.

And a few other people, including Luke and Maddie, but they said they wouldn't be able to make it because their busy with my mom.

I changed into a pair of tight black skinny jeans, a tight fitting tank top that had purple and pink flowers on it with a light pink colored shawl and my black flats. I had done my make up normal, and covered my eye once more with cover up, the bruise was slowly starting to fade so that was a good sign. I had my orange hair straightened and decided to keep my bangs down, that's how Niall liked them.

"Heather people are here!" I jumped slightly at Hanna's voice. I slid my phone into the pocket of my jeans before rushing down the stairs, seeing a few people in the leaving room, immediately noticing Greg.

"Heather, you look great." I smiled at Greg before he pulled me in for a hug, noticing a short blonde haired woman looking at me with wide eyes. I pulled away from Greg, looking at the short woman.

"You must be Niall's mom." I stuck my hand out, but instead she pulled me in for a hug.

"Oh goodness Heather, I haven't seen you in so long." I frowned patting her back, but then I remembered that Maura was very close with my mom, they were good friends.

"It's nice to meet you, is that baby Theo?" I looked at the small blonde haired boy on the couch who had bright blue eyes, staring at me. Greg nodded smiling, "he's so cute." I gushed over the cute little boy.

-1 hour later-

"Okay their almost here!" Everyone got behind the kitchen counters, bending down as I shut off the lights. Niall's family was here, Ed and that was about it, along with Hanna and I. When I heard a car door, I felt my chest tighten and my stomach blow up in excitement.

"What the fuck?" Niall muttered, turning the light on.

"SURPRISE!" We jumped out smiling at him, a shocked look on his face. He wore blue long sleeved and white shirt, black ripped skinny jeans with his white Surpra's and a blue snap back.

"Oh my baby." Maura cried rushing over to Niall wrapping her arms around his neck, Niall smiled wrapping his arms around her waist, a large smile on his face. The guys walked towards me, smiling.

"He has been a mess, he thought you forgot his birthday." Louis groaned, I sighed.

"I know, but I didn't." I smiled reaching over on the counter to grab the wine cooler I had opened earlier to calm my nerves, I don't know why I was so nervous. Maybe because I thought Niall wouldn't be happy, but I thought wrong when I saw him and Ed laugh at something funny, and he already had a beer in his hand.

"You did a great job Heather." Zayn smiled bringing me in for a hug, I smiled and thanked him, hearing Niall's loud laugh. I stepped back excusing myself so I could go see Niall, who had his back faced to me. I wrapped my arm around his waist, Ed looking down at me smiling and I nearly fainted. I had gotten a picture done with him and had him sign something of mine, I nearly passed out. He excused himself giving Niall and I a minute.

"So, you planned this?" He raised an eyebrow, his hand resting on my lower back. I smiled softly placing my hand on his chest.

"I know you've never had a real birthday party in long time, so I wanted you to be happy." I told him, he wrapped his arms around me tightly, thanking me over and over. "Happy birthday, I would never forget." I gave him a kiss on the cheek pulling away from the hug, a wide smile on his face.

"You're the best babe, thank you so much." I nodded once more, giving him a smile.

"Hey ma, where's dad?" Niall called across the room, Maura turned towards us, her face pale and no longer smiling. I looked up at Greg who looked down at the floor, almost as if he was guitly of something. Maura walked towards us, stopping in front of Niall.

"I'm sorry baby, he couldn't make it." She spoke quietly, Niall let out a bitter laugh shaking his head before slamming his beer bottle onto the table, breaking into small pieces and the liquid spilling all over the carpeted floor, the room becoming silent.

"He couldn't make it?" Niall raised his voice, removing his arm from me. I frowned grabbing his hand. He ripped his hand from my grip shaking his head. "That's the same damn excuse I've heard since I was seven fucking years old, when will it end? Am I really that much of a fucking mistake to him?" Niall's voice boomed, and I coud hear it crack at the end. "Fuck this, fuck this party." He yelled storming past me, and out the front door and slamming it shut.

So much for Niall being happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 3.4K 13
Everything could have been simple and nice. But no, you have to try and run. No one runs from me, not even you my darling.
221 25 7
One Direction.....