Saving You.//n.h

By princesssarahhoran

"She was drowning but nobody saw her struggle." All rights reserved. © More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
Authors Note!
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
Helpp.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114. Part One.
115. Part Two.
116.
Not an update!
117.
Sequel?

58.

1K 32 16
By princesssarahhoran

-Heather's P.O.V

I drained the water down before standing up, feeling a lot better from the hot water that relaxed my muscles. I wrapped the blue towel around my body after drying my legs off so I wouldn't get water all over the floors, I grabbed my tooth brush brushing my teeth.

I went into the bedroom with no sign of Niall, I closed the bedroom door so no one would try to peek through. I wrapped the towel around my hair opening the drawer grabbing a strapless pink bra with matching laced underwear, sliding them on. I went over to the closet skimming through the clothes deciding on what to wear.

"Babe where are-" I let out a squeal as Niall entered the room staring at me with his mouth open slightly, I tried covering myself up, only to fail. He shut the door leaning against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest as he smirked. "No need to cover, I've seen everything." I groaned.

"Niall, please turn around." I begged, he sighed turning around. I grabbed a strapless romper that had small colorful flowers on it, with a medium sized belt going around the stomach. "Okay, I'm dressed." I told him, I pulled the towel out from my hair tossing it back into the bathroom.

"Did you put the ointment on your tattoo?" He asked, I nodded looking over at him.

"What did you get?" I asked, he seemed a little tense at the question making me worry.

"Niall.." I trailed off crossing my arms, he sighed pulling his shirt over his head, turning around. It was on the back of his right shoulder, my name written in black cursive ink. "It's beautiful." I mumbled tracing my finger over it, I could see his cheeks turn a dark red.

"You like it?" He pulled his tank top back over his head, ruffling up his hair.

"I love it." He smiled pecking me quickly.

"Lunch is done, come eat." I nodded grabbing a hair tie throwing my hair into a pony tail as I followed Niall down the stairs, hearing loud voices.

"Here comes the love birds!" Louis screamed running towards me, when he suddenly stopped in front of me.

"What?" I questioned, his eyes were wide.

"Did you and Niall get a little frisky last night?" I looked down seeing love bites on my collar bones, and I'm sure there were some covering my neck.

"Yup, they definitly did, look at Niall's shoulders." There were red scratches, making my eyes widened and my cheeks flush as everyone chuckled making sex noises. I groaned burrying my face in Niall's chest as he chuckled.

"Alright lets not pick on her anymore, what are we doing today?" Niall asked before he sat down and pulled me onto his lap, feeding me bacon. I shook my head no, I hated bacon.

"Well, just going out. We're going to have a guys night, the girls can spend time with each other." Everyone nodded at Liam's idea, Lola looked over at me.

"What do you want to do?" I shrugged, I really didn't know what I wanted to do. "Actually, come here." I got off Niall's lap following Lola down the hallway, feeling a little nervous.

"Where are we going?" She opened a black door, opening it quietly before we stepped inside. There were large glass windows giving a nice view of the beach, with a black piano in the center of the room. "Woah." I mumbled, I sat on the black piano bench, not seeing a speck of dust.

"This is where you used to go when we came here." Lola told me as she walked towards me, sitting down next to me. "Just a get away you had."

"What did I play?" I asked running my fingers across the black and white keys, Lola watching me.

"A lot of stuff, you really good at the Fray." I nodded, maybe I could play again. I let out a deep breath, playing the piano to the song 'Never say never.' I bit my lip in concentration when I heard more foot steps come into the room, I hummed along to the song, when I heard Louis start to sing. He had an amazing voice, like really amazing. I wonder if Niall could sing.

When I hit the last note, everyone started cheering and clapping as I blushed furiously.

"Wow, you have to teach me how to do that." Louis demanded, I rolled my eyes nodding before I stood up walking towards Niall.

"Never told me you could play piano." He told me, wrapped his arm around my should as we walked back into the living room.

"Never knew I did." He nodded, when the guys came out with Lola.

"Come on mate, were going out." Niall nodded leaning down giving me a passionate kiss, I smiled.

"I'll see you later, I love you." He whispered, I smiled.

"And I love you, go have fun." He nodded slipping on his shoes before they all left, leaving me alone with Lola. I plopped down on the couch before she sat next to me smirking, twirling her pink hair.

"So, give me all details of last night."

---

It was one o'clock, and still no sign of the guys and Niall. Lola had fallen asleep around eleven, we didn't do much besides eat and talk. I was starting to worry, what if Niall was drinking? I jumped as I heard the door swing open, with a girl giggling loudly. I looked over seeing all of them drunk, including Niall.

There was a blonde haired girl under his arm while he was whispering in her ear, making her giggle.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't control him." Liam apologized, I shook my head giving him a small smile before Liam carried Lola up stairs, the guys followed.

"Hey, whatsss up." Niall slurred sitting on the couch with the blonde on his lap, I clenched my jaw grabbing her wrist dragging her towards the front door pushing her out. "What was that for?" Niall whined, I slammed the door walking towards him.

"Are you serious Niall? You said you wouldn't drink." I snapped crossing my arms, he rolled his blood shot eyes.

"Shut the hell up, you aren't my mom."

"Doesn't matter who I am, but you promised me." I spoke sitting on the coffee table.

"Who cares? Nobody keeps a damn promise." I felt the lump form in my throat.

"And the fact that you brought another girl here? What the hell Niall?" I snapped raising my voice, he stood up as I did the same, his breath hitting against my face.

"Heather stop right there, don't even go further. She was a girl I met, it's not like I was going to fuck her or something." He hissed, I stepped back a few steps shaking my head.

"I bet if I wasn't here to stop you, you would already be in bed with her. Am I right?" I asked, he stood there staring at me, not speaking. "I said, am I right." I spoke slower, before I knew it I was pushed against the wall, his body hovering over mine. I was so scared.

"Don't fucking raise your voice at me, do you understand? And yeah, I probably would have fucked her if you didn't stop me. Do you think I would care? No." He growled, I could feel my eyes brim with tears, so last night meant nothing to him.

"What's the matter with you?" I sobbed, he glared at me. I shook my head walking past him only for him to grip my arm.

"Where the hell are you going?" He growled, pulling me against his chest, my throat seemed to close as if I couldn't speak. He threw me on the couch, his body on top of mine when he forced his lips onto mine. It was rough, nothing like our usual kisses.

"Niall stop." I demanded as his hands tried taking off my pajamas, he gripped my wrist pinning them above my head with his face inches away from mine.

"Do I scare you?" He spoke in a dark voice, this wasn't Niall. I lifted my knee hitting him in the area,  he released me, groaning. I pushed him off of me, only for him to grab my ankle causing me to face plant.

"Niall stop!" I sobbed, he flipped us around so he was straddling me, my body shaking in fear.

"You didn't think you could get away, did you?" He chuckled.

"Get off me Niall, please. I love you, and you love-" I was cut off by him grasping him shoulders, screaming in my face. I let out a loud sob whe I suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Niall!" Harry shouted, Liam and Zayn gripped his arms pulling him back as I stood up.

"You're a monster!" I sobbed, his eyes a dark blue, almost black. "A fucking monster." I felt arms wrap around my waist, knowing it was Louis.

"Come on love, lets go upstairs." He whispered, everyone suddenly seemed sober after what Niall had just done. Louis led me up the stairs, Lola standing at the top with her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my god, come here." She wrapped her arms around me tightly as I sobbed into her shoulder, ignoring the screams and clashing from the living room. "I got it Lou." Lola kept an arm around my shoulder as she brought me to her and Liam's room, bringing me into the bed.

"What's the matter with him?" I sobbed into the pillow, Lola turned off the light bringing me into her chest as I cried. That's what I did, for almost the whole night.

It was true, Niall was a monster.

-Niall's P.O.V

My head was pounding, like I was getting beaten by a hammer. There were loud voices around me making me groan.

"Niall get up, now." Liam demanded, I opened my eyes seeing I was passed out on the couch. What the hell happened last night? I sat up seeing broken picture frames, woah.

"What the hell happened?" My voice raspy, Louis looked over at me storming towards me gripping the collar of my shirt.

"You want me to refresh your memory? You brought another girl back here Niall, Heather was fucking torn. You almost raped her, what the fuck is wrong with you?" He shouted, what?

No, that's impossible.

I would never do that, I would never lay a hand on her.

That's when everything came back. We were fighting, oh my god.

I fucked up, so bad.

"Where is she?" I pushed Louis away from me standing up staring at the lads.

"She left with Lola, we're leaving early after we clean this up." Harry told me, giving me a glare.

I plopped back down onto the couch placing my head in my hands, I felt the warm tears slide down my cheeks as a sob fell.

"She hates me, doesn't she?" I looked up at the guys, I could see sorrow looks in their eyes shaking their heads at me.

"She doesn't hate you mate, she's scared." Liam told me.

She was right.

I am a monster.

That's all I'm ever going to be.

I know she won't take me back.

"What can I do to get her back?" I asked frantically.

"You've got to give her space, shes scared. She wouldn't even let us hug her goodbye." I cried throwing my head back.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, hoping that it would be Heather.

'From: Baby<3

Don't come anear me for a while, I need space. After last night, I don't want to be around you.

-Heather.'

Tears fell onto my screen, as I typed back to her with my shaky hands.

'To: Baby<3

I understand, I'm sorry. So fucking sorry, ill give you all the space you need. I love you.

-Niall'

I hit the send button before locking my phone sliding into my shorts pocket, there was only one solution that I could do to give her space.

Go back to Ireland for a while.

Months.

Days.

Weeks.

I would do anything to get her back, even if it means to be away for a while.

If that's what makes her happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 16.5K 110
Just read the title:)
83.3K 3.2K 40
| COMPLETED | "i wasn't searching for sympathy like everyone suspected i was. i was searching for myself." copyright © 2014 @delaimer {lowercase}
2.1K 178 45
Sometimes instead of making the same mistakes you need to learn from your mistakes
71.1K 2.6K 48
"Don't hit me up unless you're drowning." ©Copyright Smiley_Miley_ 2019