BSM/DDM Imagines (1D)

By Shannon12000

Larry, Lilo, Lirry, Niam, Nouis, Narry Ziam, Zarry, Zouis, Ziall. Bromances imagines with the 1D boys! More

Hello!
BSM Nouis
BSM Lilo
DDM Nouis
DDM Larry
DDM Lilo
BSM Narry
DDM Nouis
DDM Lirry
DDM Nouis
BSM Lilo
DDM Nouis
BSM Narry
DDM All the boys
DDM Larry
DDM Niam
DDM Larry
DDM Larry
DDM Larry
BSM/DDM
DDM Louis
DDM Harry
DDM Larry
DDM All the boys
DDM All the boys part 2
DDM All the boys
HI!
BSM/DDM
DDM Larry
BSM Nouis
DDM Lirry
DDM Louis
DDM Louis
DDM Lilo
DDM Lilo
DDM Narry
DDM Narry
DDM Nouis
DDM Lilo
DDM Narry
BSM Nouis
DDM Harry
DDM Louis
DDM Louis
DDM Lilo
Hi
DDM Niam
BSM Niall
DDM Liam
DDM Liam
DDM Liam
DDM/BSM
DDM Harry
DDM Louis
BSM Lilo
BSM Niall
DDM Nouis
BSM Niall
BSM Niall SSM Bailey
DDM Larry
DDM Lilo
DDM Nouis
BSM Niall
DDM Narry
DDM Narry
BSM Niall
Louis Imagine
DDM Niam
Louis imagine
Louis Imagine
DDM Harry
DDM Nouis
DDM Louis
BSM Liam
DDM Liam
Manchester
DDM Narry
DDM Niam
DDM Narry
DDM Narry
DDM Harry
DDM Louis
HARRY
DDM Harry
DDM Louis
DDM Liam
DDM Lilo
DDM Narry
DDM Louis
DDM Louis
DDM Ziam
BSM Nouis
DDM Louis
DDM Louis
BSM Narry
BSM Liam
BSM Niall
DDM Larry
DDM Larry
DDM Larry
DDM Niam
BSM Zouis
BSM Narry
DDM Ziall
Narry Imagine
Narry Imagine
DDM Nouis
Harry Imagine
Harry Imagine
BSM Louis
DDM Louis
DDM Nouis
DDM Nouis
DDM Ziam
DDM Ziam
🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️
DDM Nouis
DDM Louis
DDM Louis
DDM Louis
BSM Niall
Narry Imagine
DDM Niall
BSM Liam
🥀🦁☺️
Styles Triplets Plan.
The Tomlinson Twins
Harry Imagine
🔮🔮🔮
DDM All the boys
DDM All the boys
DDM All the boys
BSM Nouis
DDM All the boys
🔮🖤🔮🖤
DDM All the boys
DDM All the boys
:::
🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼
DDM All the boys
BSM Liam
DDM Larry
Hellooooooo
New book!
Harry
DDM Niall
DDM Niall
DDM Nouarry
DDM Nouarry
DDM Louis
DDM Nouarry
DDM Louis
DDM Louis
DDM Nouis
BSM All the boys
DDM Louis
DDM Louis
DDM Louis
BSM Louis
Requests
DDM Lirry
BSM All the boys
DDM Nouis
DDM Nouis
BSM Niall
Lilo Imagine
BSM Louis
DDM Lirry
DDM Lirry
DDM Liam
DDM Narry
DDM Liam
Niam Imagine
DDM Niall
Requests
BSM Louis
DDM Lilo
DDM Louis
BSM Harry
Nouis Imagine
BSM Liam
DDM Niall
BSM Zayn
BSM All the boys
DDM Louis
Merry Christmas 🌟✨
Actions have consequences
DDM Niall.
BSM Louis
DDM Louis
Niam Imagine
DDM Niam
Marcel/Louis
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
BSM Zayn
BSM Zayn
DDM Liam
DDM Lirry
Imagine!

Harry Imagine

1.4K 20 8
By Shannon12000

⚠️violence and strong language. This is about Harry turning psycho, might not be good but hope you enjoy.⚠️

"Please, let me go!" I sobbed, I've been locked in this house for two weeks, Louis has been back in forth and he's not realised that I'm here.

No matter how loud I yell.

"Harry, please, let me go home!" I sobbed, the rope hurting my wrists.

"You are home. I'm all you need. I'll love you, I'll love you more than Louis did. Like I always have." Harry said, a smirk appearing on his face when he saw the tears stream down my face.

"Just let me go home." I whispered. "Please."

"It's been two weeks! What if she's dead?!" Louis asked, gripping his hair in frustration. "Don't say that!" Niall, Y/n's brother said, smacking Louis' head. "But, what if she is though? We can't find her anywhere. That Harry hasn't seen her either, and he's fucking in love with her!" Louis said, Niall shaking his head.

"We'll find her eventually." Niall said, rubbing his back.

I flinched when Harry put my hair behind my ear. "I'm not going to hurt you, love. I would never hurt an angel like yourself." He said, but I moved away from his grip.

"Stop it!" Harry spat. I went to stand up when Harry grabbed me by the hair. "LISTEN TO ME!" He yelled, pulling me back down onto the couch.

"Don't flinch when I show you love, and don't even think about walking away from me when I fucking talk to you, understand?!" Harry asked, I nodded.

"WORDS!" He yelled, causing me to jump. "Yes, Harry." I whispered, my voice breaking. "Good. Now, don't fucking move. I'm watching you." He said and walked away, turning back around when he got to the door.

"I feel like we should see Harry again, he might've heard something." Louis said, heading to Harry's door.

Niall sighed, following Louis with his boyfriend Liam behind him. "I thought you didn't like this guy?" Niall asked. "I don't, hate his guts, find it funny how he thinks he has a chance with Y/n, but I've got to ask." Louis replied, ringing Harry's doorbell.

"If you're going to ask if I've heard anything about your girlfriend, I haven't. It's the same as the yesterday, and the day before that, and the day she's been missing." Harry said, as he noticed that it was Louis that rung his doorbell.

"Well, If you do, tell me, yeah? I'm really worried." Louis said. "As you should be. Now, I've got to-" "HELP!" I yelled.

Niall and Liam looked at one an other. "What was that?" Niall asked, turning his gaze back to Harry. "What was what?" Harry asked, his jaw clenched, his face beginning to show anger.

"HELP ME!" I yelled again. "That." Niall replied. "What was that?" He asked. "It was nothing, I've got to go now. Hope you find Y/n soon. Bye!" Harry said and slammed the door.

"What the fuck just happened?" Louis asked.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Harry yelled, Y/n moving back as she leaned against the wall.

"I want to go home. That was Louis and my brother at the door, let me go home!" I replied, getting up to my feet, only to be pushed back down onto the floor.

"I've already told you, this is your home. Louis can never love you like I can! We can be together...finally." Harry explained. "I would never be with you in a million years! Not even if you were the last man on earth!" I spat.

"Is that so? You're getting awfully brave. Better watch what you say, angel. Saying the wrong thing can get you hurt." Harry said, kneeling down so he was eye-level with me.

"I'm not scared of you." I said, lying through my teeth. "Oh, you're not? You fucking should be." Harry said, getting back onto his feet. "You should fear me, but most of all...you should love me. You're mine now. All mine."

"You heard 'help me' too right?" Niall asked. "Like I wasn't tripping or anything?" "No, we heard it. And, I'm not being funny, but it sounded a lot like Y/n. Do you think he's went that far and actually kidnapped her?" Liam asked. "It's a possibility, he is obsessed with her and I mean obsessed." Louis replied.

"There's only one way to find out." Niall said and they headed out of the house again, towards Harry's house.

Harry was making dinner, I heard him clear his throat as he let out a little cough. I want to go home, I need Louis.

I hope he heard me when I yelled. It was my last chance.

I heard a knock, it was coming from the window. I slowly looked up and saw Louis, Niall and Liam. I went wide eyed as I rushed up to the window.

"Y/n!" They called happily, relief washed over their faces. "Help me." I said, "get me out of here."

"We will! We prom-" they went wide eyed, looking behind me.

I slowly turned around seeing Harry with dark eyes and an angry face. "Get away from the window." He spat, holding a knife.

I let out deep breaths, my eyes focused on the knife, walking away from the window slowly. "Sit on the couch, don't fucking move." He said, placing the knife on the table as he headed to the window.

"Let her go!" Louis said, trying to sound threatening but everyone knew he was scared. "Get away from my window, away from my driveway, and away from my house." Harry said. "Give us Y/n, first!" Niall said, Liam holding his arm.

"You either back away from my property, or I'll call the police." Harry said. "Call them! Then we'll tell them the truth!" Louis spat. "We'll tell them that you kidnapped my girlfriend!"

"Your girlfriend? Y/n's my wife." Harry said. "You what?!" Louis asked, letting out a scoff. "Y/n's not your girlfriend, mate. She's my wife. Made it official last night." Harry replied.

I looked down, noticing the band on my finger. "What the fuck?" I asked, going to take it off when it was stuck. "Why is it not coming off?!" I asked.

"It's too small for you, I made sure it got stuck if you tried to take it off. You're mine for good, no one will ever take you away from me, ever." Harry replied.

"You're a fucking psycho." I spat, pushing him, my hands still tied together. "A psycho that loves you." Harry said, smiling. He turned back to the window to notice that there was only two of them.

"Where's your boyfriend got to?" Harry asked. "FUCK YOU!" Liam yelled, smashing a bottle on Harry's head, making him fall the the ground with a groan.

"Come on!" Liam said and grabbed my hand. I was about to run when Harry grabbed my leg. "AH!" I screamed, trying to get out of his grip.

"Louis!" Liam called, him and Niall came running. "LET GO OF HER!" Louis yelled. "She's mine!" Harry said, getting back up onto his feet.

"She'll never be yours. She'll never love you, you're a sick twisted little psycho that deserves nothing!" Louis spat.

Harry glared at Louis, his eyes shifting downwards when he picked up the object and looked at Louis with a sinister smile on his face. "Say that again." He warned, grabbing Louis' shoulder and went to stab him when Louis punched him in the face.

"Gladly. You're a sick, twisted psycho who deserves nothing and nobody! Y/n will never love you, no one will!" Louis spat, grabbing me and running out of the house.

I had a blank look on my face, then turning towards Louis with a glare. "Let me go." I said, getting out of his grip. "Y/n, what are you doing? Come on, let's go." Louis said.

"You hurt my husband!" I spat, running back into the house. "You hurt the man I love." I said, running a hand through Harry's hair as Louis looked at me in disbelief.

"Y/n..." Louis whispered. "I love him, Louis. He's the man I love and you hurt him. Why would you do that?" I asked. "Y/n, he isn't your husband! You don't even love him, you love me!" Louis explained.

"I would never love you, never!" I spat, Louis' eyes brimming with tears. "I. Hate. You." I said through clenched teeth.

Louis let out a sob. "He's putting words into your mouth, Y/n. Don't let him get into your head." He sobbed.

"Stay away from us." I said, Niall and Liam not knowing what to say or do. Harry sat beside Y/n with a smirk.

He's got her.
He's got the girl he's always wanted.
The one he's wanted to call his.
His wife.

"Y/n you don't love him. He doesn't deserve your love. Come on, love. Let's go home." Louis said holding his hand out, stepping towards Y/n.

"BACK OFF!" I yelled, taking Harry's hand. Louis staring at our grasp. "Y/n, love, please. You love me, not him. You've never loved him, he would never love you like I can." Louis explained.

"I love him more than I've ever loved you. You're not good enough for me, i love Harry with all my heart." I explained.

"No, you don't. You love me, you've always loved me." Louis argued, but I didn't listen to a word.

"I love you." I said to Harry, pulling him down for a kiss.

"NO!" Louis yelled, a loud sob being heard.

"I've never seen anyone love a girl as much as Louis has. This girl deserves the world, you just stole it from her. Forcing her to be your wife, that's not how life works. You've got to show that you deserve her, that you'll love her until the last days. You will never be enough to be the one for her." Niall explained.

"I've loved her the day I laid eyes on her, I may have forced her to wear the ring, but no one will never love her as much as I do. She's my everything, brother." Harry smirked, seeing Louis' face drop when he was staring at the ring.

"Fucking psycho!" Louis spat.

I glared at Louis, Harry untying me. "Fuck him up, love." Harry whispered.

I looked at the knife that fell onto the floor when Louis punched Harry. Picking it up.

Harry smirking, "go for it, love. Fuck him up!" He said.

Louis went wide eyed, taking a step back when Y/n started walking towards him. "Love, think about what you're doing! You don't really want to do that! It's me, your Lou. Please, Y/n, love. Don't do this." He said, holding his hands out in front of him.

"He's not a psycho, never call him that again!" I spat. I stared walking faster, but got pulled back. "He's leaving, love. They all are. But, you're staying. Forever, aren't you?" Harry asked, looking at the three boys.

"The police are on their way!" Liam said, everyone going wide eyed.

"What will we do?" I asked Harry.

"Don't worry, I've got a plan."

"Sorry to bother you, but we've had two calls to come down to this house. One of your neighbours have called about yelling, and screaming and another one about a kidnapping?" One of the officers asked.

"Kidnapping?" I asked, leaning my head to the side playing dumb. "Yes, and the yelling?" The officer asked. "I've not heard anything." I said. "Must he kids pranking you." I replied.

"Must be. Well, if you hear or see anything, give us a shout. Sorry for bothering you, have a safe night." The officer said as he and his colleague left.

"Are they gone?" Harry asked, drying his hands. "Yeah." I replied. "Have they been dealt with?" I asked.

"Yep, they're down there. No one will ever hear a thing."

"HELP!"
"LET US OUT!"
"HELP US!"

They were in a sound proof basement, their arms all red from the rope burns, blood on their faces.

Trapped forever.

This was bad and random, comment if you want more like this, or if you didn't like it. (Won't blame you 😂). Or if you think there could be changes. Let me know. Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 792 10
So this is a collection of One Direction oneshot bromances. Available: Nouis, Zarry, Zouis, Narry, Lirry, Lilo, Ziall, Ziam, Niam, Larry.
15.9K 210 32
1D (Gay) smut oneshots
1.2K 61 5
"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑�...