Miss Independent

By lovelikejay

Odell Beckham Jr meets this girl who's unlike any other. He has to chase her around something he's not used t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97

87

1.4K 31 0
By lovelikejay

*six months later*

We were finally able to take Carter home about two weeks ago and I cried for like three days, mostly tears of joy. I was really scared to take care of her on my own but I finally started to get the hang of it. She's a healthy baby and she's my beautiful princess.

Odell has been helping me too but he's also out doing his 'football thing' because somehow he saw the light and listened to me and decided not to quit. I practically begged him but he said he wanted to keep playing. Anyways Daddy comes home early today so I wanted to have everything in the house together. However I know Odell and he's still pursuing the option to take a break from football in the near future and I'm doing I can to prevent that.

Aaleeyah is sitting here playing with Carter and let me tell you she is a ball of energy. Like all Ava did was sleep but Carter is always trying to play.

"So when does Ava start school?" Aaleeyah asks me. "She's to young!" I say. "Why don't you ever bring Jr over?" I ask her. "Because he's annoying, so him and daddy can have some bonding time while I bond with the girls." She says. "You better go ahead and have a girl then." I say to her. "Oh no this factory is taking a little break, you on the other hand just getting started." She says. "No Odell almost 30, we can't keep popping out kids we had zero four years ago and now we have four." I say. "That's okay though you guys are good with that stuff." Aaleeyah says. "So is my pretty girl Carter coming to the family getaway?" She asks me. She's referring to a vacation we planned to the Bahamas for some of our friends.

"She can't fly so she's staying with my parents, how about Jr?" I ask. "Well he's almost two so I think so, plus Britt and Jarvis are bringing Amy, I think they leaving Grace though because she's not even one yet. And Amir and Britt bringing that little angel so we going have quite a few younger ones out." Aaleeyah says. "You're right. Ava isn't even part of that baby crew no more that's sad." I say. "Good for Amiya for not getting pregnant!" She says playfully. "She better not, I'll whoop Dre's ass!" I say. "Well I was talking to Ayesha and I think her and Steph are trying for another one." She says. "I think so because she told me that she wants more and who could blame her with those cuties she has." I say. "I just want to go on vacation already!!!" She yells playfully. Sonny, Kenzie and Ava were on a trip with the nanny because the wanted to go to the park. I'm not mad about it though because already the house is quiet.

"Okay so tell me why Kenzie wakes up in the middle of the night to scream for Odell, like girl I don't have the time!" I say. "What do you mean scream for Odell? Isn't she like seven?" She asks me. "Yeah but apparently Riley does it too. Also Kenzie wakes up or sleep cries in the middle of the night and all she screams is 'Daddy! Where's daddy?' Odell has to run over there and I think it's because he's not here sometimes because of football. Like I have to call him at like 3 am for her to calm down because apparently me, the best mom in the world isn't good enough." I say playfully. "Girl I swear your mom said you was the same way though." She says. "Yeah but.." I say and I can't think of anything to say because unfortunately I was a daddy's girl and everyone knows it.

"I miss my husband..." I sigh. "Girl stop he's coming home tonight and you know you told him to go so don't complain now." she says. I roll my eyes at her.

"Mama!" I hear Ava yell as she walks down the stairs. She wakes up late because she's a sleepy girl, but now she's up. Kenzie and Sonny are at school so they aren't home but they will be soon. Odell told me he's going to pick them up to surprise them.

"Ava come here." I say. "Titi!" She yells as soon as she sees Aaleeyah. "Cata." She says when she sees Carter because she cannot pronounce it. She kisses Carterand Aaleeyah on the cheek and then I open my arms wide and she runs into my arms. "Morning sleeping beauty." I say as I kiss her cheek. She lays her head on my chest calmly and sits on my lap.

"So guess who's coming home today.." I say to her. "Ummm I don know?!" She says as she bursts into a smile. "You don't? Are you sure?" I ask her. "Ummm...daddy?" She says. "It is! Are you excited?" I ask her. "Yeah! Presents!" She says. "That's not all daddy's good for, come on..." I say as I tickle her. She giggles happily in my arms.

"Hey I'm going to get her in the bath, you alright here with Carter?" I ask Aaleeyah. "Yeah she's perfectly fine with auntie...isn't that right pretty girl?!" She says as she plays with Carter. "Careful with my baby." I say as I get up with Ava in my arms. I carry her upstairs into the bath and I run the water for her and I help her take a bath. After the bath I wrapped her in her towel and carried her to her room.

I get her dressed in some shorts and a cute ruffle-y shirt that looks so cute even though I know she's going to try to take it off. I then did her hair and all I did was apply product on her hair and I braided the front so her hair was half up and half down. She was being difficult though and kept moving so I had to work quickly.

"Okay princess let's get you downstairs." I say as she jumps off the bed and I grab her hand and we walk down the steps.

---------

Me and Lee went out at around 4 to get something to eat and unfortunately we had to go out with my three year old which was a whole mess. We left Carter with Mama Gina at home and I'm already having separation anxiety from her. I can't be away from her for to long or I feel sick...literally.

As we were eating I heard a loud waves of shushes but I ignored them because it's none of my business. However less than thirty seconds later two hands were covering my eyes.

"Guess who.." I hear the most harmonious voice to my ears. I jump out of my chair and hug Odell who came her to surprise me. "Hey baby." He says as he kisses me.

"Stop!" I say as I giggle. I then push him away as I go to hug Kenzie and Sonny who Odell picked up early. "Why aren't you two in school?" I ask them playfully. They both shrug and laugh. "Hey am I invisible?" Aaleeyah yells. Kenzie and Sonny both sprint to her and ambush her with hugs. "Hey Lee." Odell says as he picks up Ava who was playing with some bread.

He baby talks to her for a little and then a waiter brings us a chair and the kids slide in the booth with Lee. Odell however wanted to sit next to me so they brought him a chair because Ava was next to me. "Why are you home so early?" I ask him. "Because I missed my wife.." he says. "Do you guys know how crazy it is that you guys have been married nearly five years and I remember when Alexis first met you and claimed she wanted to be single forever." Aaleeyah says. "She lucky she was cute if not I don't know who would of been chasing her with that attitude." Odell says and I roll my eyes. "I'm just messing with you it was worth it.." he says as he pecks my neck. "Get away from me." I say as I push his face away. "Anyways how are my two little munchkins who got to leave school early without asking mommy." I say playfully to Kenzie and Sonny. "Daddy forced us to come I was like I gotta call my momma, I know he was going crazy!" Kenzie says. "Girl you better stop lying to me." I say to her playfully. "Sonny is she telling the truth?" I ask Sonny playfully and Kenzie glares at him and he giggles and shakes his head.

"Come on!!!!" She yells. "Ay lower your voice." Odell says to her. "Okay, sorry." She says. I roll my eyes at my adorable family because I mean honestly they're adorable...like look at my amazing husband and super cute kids.

---

When we get home tonight all we are doing is packing, well me and mama Gina are packing, I'm packing my and Odell's stuff and she's packing our kids stuff. Odell is laying on the bed with Carter on his chest, she's going to sleep soon, she's just waiting for me to breast feed her but I'm letting her spend some time with Daddy because he needs bonding with her too.

Sonny, Kenz, and Ava were in the play room and mama Gina would occasionally glance in there to see what they are doing and I'm happy that they know how to behave to the point that no one has to be watching 24/7 when they are only a room away. I obviously wouldn't leave them alone though because I get anxiety when they are alone but they are in the playroom and any huge hazards Odell got covered or bolted down or something along those lines.

"Baby.." Odell calls to me. "Yes?" I reply as I finish packing up our toiletries. "I love you so much...I just can't imagine living without you." He says and I smile because he says stuff like this often but after almost 5 years of marriage it starts to stick with you.

"So how does it feel to almost be thirty?" I ask him. "Please don't even bring it up." He says as he rolls his eyes. I laugh because all he does is complain about how he's so old and it's cute.

"So I'm done, I just need you to zip up the bags so hand me my little lady so she can get some dinner and go to sleep." I say to Odell. I walk over to his side of the bed and he hands me Carter who is basically motionless with her eyes drooping. She's sleepy so this is the perfect time for her milk.

Odell sits up and takes her from me and I take off my shirt and I remove my bra. Odell hands me Carter and I start to breastfeed my little girl. Odell watches intently because to him it's the most interesting thing ever that I have milk coming out of my breast if literally blows his mind.

I end up falling asleep with Carter drinking from my breast but I wake up when I feel Odell picking Carter up from my arms and putting her down in her crib. He lifts me and puts me under the covers and that's when my eyes open.

"Hey.." he says as he notices my eyes flutter open. "Hi." I reply with a smile. "Go to bed baby." He says to me, he kisses my forehead. "Wait I want to say goodnight to my babies.." I say. He tosses me my sports bra and nods. "I'll put them to bed later alright?" Odell says to me. "Okay I'll be back in a few minutes. I walk to the play room and we all say goodnight with a bunch of kisses and hugs and stuff. I then walk back to me and Odell's room and he's sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"Go to bed alright?" He says to me."okay goodnight baby, I love you." I say as I kiss his soft lips. "Mm..love you." He says as he kisses me. I then proceed lay down on my side of the bed and Odell just sat on the edge of the bed scrolling through his social media. I was to busy in bed sleeping!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 3K 38
Odell is all about football, family and his friends. Dating was the least thing on his mind especially dating someone like Lisa. Can a BBW win a foot...
TORN By Laura H.

Fanfiction

428K 19.2K 89
Jazmine sacrificed her own dreams so that Odell could live his, no questions asked! But now that the tables have turned the real question is, is Odel...
21.3K 1.2K 44
Odell and Brielle are back years later still going strong and crazy in love with each other. Their kids are all grown up now and learning a lot about...
189K 2.7K 21
Odell imagines