96

We are all in LA to watch Odell play, well not all, Carter stayed in New York, but me, Sonny, Kenzie, and Ava are here. We were planning to go see Steph and Ayesha after the game so I'm excited for that. I am now 6 months pregnant, and I've never felt better.

I don't have any complications with our baby, which we still don't know the gender, but it's okay because Steph and Ayesha don't even want to know the gender of theirs.

Kenzie can't wait to go play with Riley and Ava keeps asking about Ryan. I'm not surprised because these girls love each other. Sonny on the other hand is calm, he's just excited to watch Odell play.

"Does Daddy live with us again?" Kenzie asks as we enter our hotel room. "Actually I think he will as soon as we get home." I reply to Kenzie. "Ava fell asleep." Odell says to me as he carries her in and lays her down on one of the beds. He covers her with her blanket that she insisted we bring.

"Well here if you want you can go down and get ice cream and I'll stay here with Ava, you know I can't eat before games anyway." He says to me. "Alright see you soon." I say. "You two ready to go?" I say to Sonny and Kenzie. "Yes!!" Kenzie replies being the more vocal one.

We walk out of the hotel room and make our way down to the lobby where they have an ice cream parlor. "What flavor do you guys what?" I ask them as we walk to the counter.

"Strawberry, and can I get whipped cream?" Sonny says. "I want vanilla and chocolate." Kenzie says. "And sprinkles, and whipped cream!" She adds. "Alright if you guys want you guys can go sit down right there." I say pointing to a booth that is in my sight even while I'm at the counter. I don't like to take my eyes off of them especially because 'Odell Beckham Jr.' is their father so I don't know what people might try.

I order our ice creams, and I order myself a strawberry milkshake and I carry it all the them. I sit on one side by myself and they sit on the other side together.

"Mom, are we going to sit next to the field or are we going to sit far away today?" Sonny asks me. "We're going to sit in a box, because Ava is little and things get crazy when we sit by the front, plus they only have box seats higher up." I reply. "I kind of like the box seats they're comfy." He says and I laugh because he's never used that word before. "How's the baby?" Kenzie asks me. "The baby is fine, I think she's sleeping because she's not bothering me." I say. "I miss Carter." Sonny adds. "Me too, I just checked with Mama Gina, and Carter misses us too." I say to them. "When are we going home?" Sonny asks. "Tomorrow night, it's quick but Odell has practice the next day." I reply.

"Oh okay." Sonny replies. We finish our ice cream and then we head up to the room. Odell is laying in bed with Ava and they look adorable. I take a picture of them and then I get in the bed with them. "I missed you." He says as he kisses my cheek.

"I missed you too but hold on, I have to change Sonny he has ice cream on his shirt!" I say as I hop off the bed and walk into him and Kenzie's room in here.

"Sonny your shirt is all dirty, now you can put on your jersey!" I say to him. I watch Kenzie leave the room and go over to Odell like she always does. She's a daddy's girl and I know it. I start to shuffle through Sonny's bag and I can't find the shirt. I quickly grab my phone and text Odell to see if it's in our bag.

"Momma, why are you still with O if he makes you cry?" Sonny asks me. "What are you talking about?" I ask Sonny. "Well he's moving back in the house, and you're always with him but when I can't sleep sometimes I hear you crying because of him, and I thought it wasn't good to be with someone who makes you sad." He says to me. "It isn't, but even though he makes me sad, he also makes me happy, he's my bestfriend." I say. "I thought Titi-Leeyah and Auntie Yesha were your best friends." Sonny says. "They are but Odell is like my soulmate, like kind of like a broken heart and I'm one half and he's the other." I say to Sonny. "But it makes me sad that he makes you sad." Sonny says to me. "Sonny, I know and honestly I don't want him to make me sad anymore..." I say. "Well if he makes you cry again I think you should leave him." Sonny says. "You're right baby." I say to him. "But won't you and the girls miss him?" I ask Sonny. "Yeah but I want you to be happy, not just us." Sonny says. I give him a hug to stop the tears.