8

Alexis Pov

Today I had to wake up bright and early to be able to go to his practice. I woke up early but I doubt Imma have enough time to see him before his practice starts I guess I'm going to have to sit through the whole thing.

I got up and took a shower using my best smelling things to make sure I smell good. I hoped out and dried myself then I applied my make up which was a little different today. I couldn't decide what to do with my hair. I finally just braided it around my head so it would be up and no chance of messing up.

I walked around in my room for a while naked debating what to wear. I didn't want to go all out so I looked around for a bit. I finally decided on my adidas sweatpants and my matching adidas zip up hoodless sweater. I zipped it up only a little over have way so I didn't have to wear a bra no surprise their. I also wanted to be a bit sexy ain't nothing wrong with that. I then put on my pants which took a bit of effort to get them over my ass but it fit perfectly. I didn't know what shoes to wear so I spent like 20 minutes sitting on my closet floor going through my shoe boxes. After a while I finally decided on my all black timbs to keep it somewhat simple.

I don't even know if I actually want to go anymore. I mean I don't think I need a man but Odell been stuck in my head for a while. Maybe I'm just tripping from being single to long. I go and sit on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands. I'm so confused on what to do or what to say. Man I don't even know if he's going to talk to me. Then again I don't even want to jump into a relationship I just want his attention.

Lord look at me all worked up over a boy I know I said I won't going stress over a boy but this boy something else. I say their for a while longer debating if it's worth it. After about 10 minutes I decided to be a big girl and got my ass up to go.

Man it's to damn early for this anyways it's like 6 am. Why is they practice so early can't they have it at a decent time. Whatever I get up and walk out my door. I lock it then make my way down to my car. I get in still tired as hell. I decide to stop and get a caramel frozen coffee at Mel's cafe. I would get Odell one but it's going melt before his practice over and I don't spend money on niggas.

I get back in my car and drive down to the NY giants stadium. I get there at around 6:50. I'm a little nervous to walk in but I walk in anyways. I walk in and look around and I see the team on the field doing their work outs. I walk to the first row of seats and sit there. I try not to be noticed as I look around looking for Odell.

I see him on the field running trying to catch a football. I see he kind of looks over at me and he turns back down and runs even faster and catches the ball. I sit here throughout his whole practice quietly and staying off my phone to be respectful.

I watch Odell and it seems like he's doing really good cause his coach keeps praising him. I notice him glance a few times over at me I just look back so I don't distract him and get him in trouble.

After his practice is over I run down off the bleachers waiting for Odell to finish talking with his coach. Odell is the last one to make his way to the locker room so I stop him.

"Odell can I talk to you." I say grabbing his sweaty arm. The closer he gets I can smell all the sweat and must. I scrunch my nose and he seems to notice. "Yeah but let me go in the locker room and take a shower real quick." He says. I nod then I go and sit back where I was sitting earlier.

I wait 20 minutes until I see the football players all piling out. Odell comes out with one of his teammates. He has on grey shorts and a grey sweatshirt with some sport blue 14s. He runs over to where I'm sitting and impressively pulls him self up/jumps up to where I'm sitting.

I stand up and I stand infront of him. "Alexis why are you here I thought you ain't wanna see me no more." He says. "I know I'm sorry about that...I don't know I'm not use to having a boy that I actually like... I can't explain it." I say struggling to find words.