15

So today is the Saturday before thanksgiving and that party at some club is today. Odell agreed to come as long as we leave around 12 cause he can't miss his morning practice tomorrow. It sounds reasonable so we definitely going tonight.

I'm at my apartment getting ready before Odell comes to pick me up. He's at the gym like always. I came home at around 3 because I had a meeting with my management at 12. I took a nap now I'm awake getting ready.

I took a shower and did my routine then I went to dry off. I found a tan form fitting jumpsuit that hugged my curves in all the right places I also don't bother with bra and panties cause they not needed and I don't wear them unless I have to. I don't know if it's to much for a club but id rather look good. I walked around my room looking for my straightening iron. I thought I left it in my dresser but it's not there. After 10 minutes of searching I find my gold straightening iron sitting on my bathroom countertop.

I went and straighten my hair perfectly and I parted it down the middle something I don't usually do. I then went to finish my make up which won't much but I still looked pretty good. I then went to my closet to get some red heels.

I look in my long mirror and spin around a few times trying to look at myself in all angles. While I was looking in the mirror I got a text and I went to check my phone it was Odell saying he's here. I grabbed my phone and my clutch I prepared earlier with my ID so I can get in and money and lip gloss.

I went down to Odell's car and got in the passengers side. "Hey baby." I say as I close the door."hey princess." He says. I lean towards him to give him a kiss but the closer I get I smell the sweat from him working out. I still give him a quick kiss though but with my nose scrunched.

"Sorry baby I'm going to shower at home." He says as starts driving."baby you don't smell good open a window." I say as I adjust to the smell. He rolls down the window and I feel a cool night breeze wash over us. We sit in silence for the rest of the car ride to his house.

When we get to his house he leads me to his room. He goes in the bathroom and turns on the shower. I lay on his bed and turn on the TV I flip channels until I land on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. I lay in his bed watching that until he's finished.

I hear the shower turn off and Odell moving around in the bathroom. After a few minutes he comes out in only a towel wrapped around his waist and some water droplets glistening on his skin. I stare at him looking at every muscle move as he walks to his closet.

When he disappears in his closet I sit on his bed trying to calm my hormones down. Odell is one sexy ass man but damn. After a few minutes Odell comes out of the closet in a white t shirt and jean vest with a hood and some jeans. I roll my eyes cause he ain't even try to look nice.

"Odell I don't know why you can't dress up a little.." I say pouting. "Baby Imma be dressed up in a few days let me chill for a bit.." he says walking over to me. "Mm yeah whatever." I say. "You always have a little attitude but I noticed you staring at me.." He says smiling as he climbs on top of me. He is really trying me but I'm going to stay strong.

"I won't looking at nothing.." I say trying not to look directly in his eyes because his face is hovering a few inches over mine. "You are lying." He says as he slowly plants his lips on mine. I try to fight the urge but I kiss back. He slowly starts to kiss my cheek then my jaw then continues to kiss down my neck. He goes down kissing my chest while he caresses my boobs through my top with his hands. He removes his hands and pulls down my top and takes my boobs out. I suddenly feel a bit self conscious because they are small. I help him by taking the straps off so he can pull down my top farther.

He starts to suck on my right nipple like a baby. It feels so good but I try to stay calm. I let out a few low moans as Odell sucks and licks my nipple. He switches to my left and I look down at my right and see a bruise forming. I smirk to myself.