41

I've been jumpy ever since that phone call from Christian but I can let anyone know I don't want more conflict. I need to tell Odell though cause me and him don't usually keep secrets. I don't want to start nothing but what other option do I have?

I'm on my way to a photo shoot Odell has and he doesn't know I'm coming. I want to surprise him and I brought his favorite favorite pasta from this restaurant he likes because he's been telling me he's been craving it. I decided to surprise him because I'm not to busy today plus we haven't had any time for us since we got back because he's running around like crazy getting ready for the season to start again. I'm usually to busy trying to start up my spa that I'm opening so I'm there like all day. It's going great and I'm super excited. Obviously my business partner is my best friend though!

I quickly walk into the studio once I get out of my car and I go to the front desk and the lady directs me to where Odell is. Odd but it's good because I wasn't going to argue with her about if I'm just a fan.

When I walked into the studio my jaw almost hit the floor. First of all my husband looks amazing he's standing here shirtless with only some basketball shorts on. However when I looked around the room I noticed Tabatha in the corner. She looked awkward and Odell did to. Especially when he saw me his face lit up but then it fell when he realized what I was looking at.

"Hey man let's take a break." Odell says. The camera guy agrees so Odell walks over to me. "Look I'm promise I don't know why she's here." Odell basically blurts out as soon as he reaches me. I don't know what to think because after my last relationship my trust issues are horrible. "Go on and ask her." I say with a slight attitude. However she beats us to it and walks over to us. I honestly believe Odell because I know this girl is crazy and I know Odell has never lied to me yet so he's probably telling the truth. I mean he better be because I will OJ Simpson his ass.

"Helloo." She says dragging out the O. I don't respond and I just stare at her waiting for her to explain herself. "Anyways Odell I was just wondering if we could talk for a minute.." she says. I switch over to staring at Odell to see what he does. He shakes his head. I think to myself Good boy! "Whatever you gotta say you can say it infront of my wife." He says. "Don't think it's a good idea." She says. Now I'm curious to what she might have to say because this is crazy.

I saw her face kind of change when he said the words 'my wife'. "You look so handsome by the way." She says and she reaches out her hand to touch his face but Odell dodges it and takes a few steps back. "I just wanted to talk about how when we were in college you said we would be together when we were ready...and I think that time is approaching.."she says. "Hell the fuck no it isn't!" I blurt out. "Bitch have you lost your damn mind to come in here talking about being with my man?" I yell. I now understand why Odell doesn't like her she's pretty but what the hell is this! "Odell tell her! Tell her what you promised me." She says almost begging. "I don't know what you talking about please just leave." Odell says calmly. I can see him trying to position himself kind of infront of me because this is getting ridiculous and I'm ready to snatch a bitch.

"Odell she's not the one for you though she's just a good digger trying her luck you know I've always been the-" she starts and by now I'm just tired of hearing her so I reach around Odell's shoulder and I grab her hair. "I got a ring though, you dumb bitch!" I say loudly while Odell is trying to release my tight grip on her hair, honestly all I want to do is tug harder until it rips off or at least until her wig comes off but Odell released my grab on her. He wrapped his arms around me so I couldn't move and I was boiling over in anger at this point.

"Alexis you gotta calm down." I hear him say to me. "Not until she leave!" I yell as I jump trying to release myself from Odell's arms. "To bad you the hoodrat making a scene here." I hear Tabatha say. "I ain't even from the hood baby, don't talk about me without doing your research." I yell. "You know what I want to know where Odell found your ass at, like damn he going downgrade to that." She says. "Let me tell you what I do know about Odell. He does not want you! He does not want your schizophrenic, delusional ass! He already got a wife." I yell some more. "Alexis come on seriously let's go." Odell says to me. "You going need to let me go baby." I say just trying to get a chance to hit her again. "Nice try." He says as he tries to push me out of the studio.

He gets me outside in the parking lot and at this point I just feel like breaking down and crying. Mostly because I'm angry also because this is to much. I don't regret getting married or being with Odell but I don't understand how so much can come up in a matter of less than a few weeks.

"Alexis can we please go home.." he says to me. I look into his eyes and I can feel him pleading. "Fine get your things I'll start heading home." I reply in defeat. I don't want Odell to go back in there where Tabatha is but I'm not even going to bother I'm just going to drive home before I do anything crazy.

Odell arrives to the house a few minutes after me. I kicked off my shoes and I sat on the couch with my elbows resting on my knees and I'm just starring off into space.

"What you thinking about.."he asks me as he sits next to me. I try not to answer him because if I do I'm going to burst into tears I can feel it. I shake my head and he takes this chance to wrap his arm around me and pull me towards him so I'm under his embrace. This was the moment when I finally let all the tears leak from my eyes. I tried to wipe them off my face but they kept flowing so I gave up.

"Tell me what's wrong.." Odell asks again. "I'm just tired of this.." I say. "Tired of what? Of us?" He asks. "No Odell, of the bullshit!" I yell between sobs. "What bullshit?" He asks. "Just all of this if it's not Tabatha being crazy, it's Christian calling me, if it's not him it's the media calling you gay! Like when does the constant attack on your happiness end?" I say. I accidentally let it slip about Christian but to late to take it back now.

"Who called you?" He says tensing up. "Don't worry about it I handled it.." I say. "No, I told him to leave you alone I ain't letting him come near my wife again, I'll kill him if he ever do Lex this ain't a threat." Odell says with a cold tone in his voice.

"You don't have to worry I can handle it..but Tabatha...that shit is so embarrassing, I ruined your photo shoot with me trying to fight her but she just has this thing that made me want to pounce I'm so sorry.." I say quickly. "Relax I understand and it isn't your fault, I didn't know she was coming and if I did I would of never let her in.."he replies. "I know you wouldn't and I'm not mad at you about it, I'm just mad in general that this is what I have to put up with, like why can't we just be happy? Why is there someone always out to ruin that.." I say feeling almost helpless.

"I don't know but I'm working on fixing it for you and for us...and just ignore the media like I do...we both know I ain't gay so I don't think you should worry about it...shit gets old and that's one of them I'm a married man and I still have to deal with this shit...its part of fame.." he says. "I love you.." I say. I turn and I plant a kiss on his cheek. "I love you too." He says and he squeezes me in his arms and kisses my forehead.

"Now to being happy married people!" I yell. As I jump on top of Odell. "And what were you thinking?" He asks me. "Meet me in our room in two minutes." I yell as I run up the stairs.

---

Obviously when me and Odell are intimate all our problems are gone. So since me and Odell have been on such good terms our life together feels perfect.

I've been in my office sitting doing what I do best..thinking about Odell...maybe I'm a little obsessed. However I have a interview with a model somewhere. She gave me an address and invited me out for lunch so I'm not complaining. I've been busy lately so much that I barely ever model anymore because who has the time?

While I'm driving I get a call from a blocked number and I'm used to these calls because they are common for me. "Hello.." I say answering the call. "Alexis.." I hear Tabatha say and I don't know what she could possibly want. "bye." I say. "Wait! Check your phone! I have some texts Odell sent me.." she says. I roll my eyes because Odell doesn't text her however I look down to validate the information and I check out the messages. I scroll through the pictures and I'm strongly trying to believe they aren't Odell because I know him better than that but these are pretty convincing.

"So do you believe me now?" She asks. "Tabatha I'm not in the mood." I say as I examine each text trying to check for clues if this is in fact Odell texting her. While I'm looking down at my phone I hear a loud screech like someone is slamming on some breaks and less then a second later I feel a impact on the back of my side of the car. In almost an outer body experience I can see my car going into a ditch and flipping over.

While I'm watching this all happen I can also feel every hit of the rode and the airbags and all the shattered glass of my car as I drift out of consciousness. In less then 5 seconds my entire world goes black and I don't think I've registered that I'm in a life or death situation yet.