35

Odell's Pov

Everything for Lexi's party was falling into place I had her at the salon getting all cute so now I was just chill. Steph and Jarvis were at my place though but I had deeper thoughts then them two at the moment.

I still don't know how I'm going to ask her to marry me... It's not like I don't want to ask but I'm just not sure how. I want it to be perfect for her.

I spent so much time on my couch just pondering the thought yet I still have no idea. "Man what you going do!" Steph says patting my shoulder. "I don't know shitttt.." I reply. "You going have to figure it out the party is tonight." He says to me. "Dell going figure it out two seconds before he does it don't worry bout him." Jarvis says. "Whatever man..can you go pick up my suit." I say to him. "Alright, what you bout to do pick up Lex?" He asks me. "Nah I think I might call her." I reply.

Jarvis and Steph go to cleaners to pick up they outfits and I'm wearing a suit only to propose so I guess I'll just wear it all night. I grab my phone so I can call my princess. She answered seconds after the first ring.

"Hey baby I miss you so much." I hear her say yet I can hear the excitement in her voice. "I miss you to but I promise what I got for you tonight will make up for it." I say. "Oh the party I know I'm going to love if I can't wait to see you guys, but now I'm getting my face beat babe FaceTime me!" She yells. Lord here she goes. I face time her and I see her hair is stick straight and now they are doing her make which she doesn't need because she is the most beautiful woman I know.

"Princess you look so pretty." I say to her because it's true every smile, yawn or even look from her is perfect. I can feel my palms sweating even more now just thinking about proposing I'm not getting cold feet I'm just scared about what she going say.

The boys come back with my suit so I put it in my car and drive to my baby's house. When I get there I find her looking like a goddess. She's in her make up and has her hair done but she walking around with just panties on.

"Hey beautiful, happy birthday." I say to her. She gives me a hug and I gently peck her lips not trying to smear her lipstick. "Hey Dell I miss you." She says pulling me even closer to her tiny self.

"You ready for your party tonight?" I ask her. "Of course I am." She says with a smile. She pulls me onto the couch with her and I lay my head on her bare breast and I can feel them get goose bumps when they come in contact with me.

"So what you been doing today?" She asks me causally. "I was with Jarvis and Steph but now I'm here with my birthday girl, I can't wait to give her my present though.." I say trying to prepare her for later. "The only present I want from my baby right now is right here..." She says while her hands slowly slides onto my shorts.

"No baby maybe after the party." I say to her and she crosses her arms and starts pouting. "Babyyy.." she whines. "No dick for you wait till tonight it's going be special." I reply. "Whatever." She says. I sit up off of her and I start to run my hand up and down her bare thigh. "Thought you said no dick." She says sarcastically. "Don't mean I can't make you feel good.." I say as I rub on her panties where her clit is. I feel myself craving the sweet nectar that comes from that spot between her legs but I gotta keep myself in check.

"Baby move I gotta get dressed." She says finally. "Alright I'll change into my outfit then to." I say and I get up and get my suit and change in the living room while I hear her walking around in her room.

When I finish getting dressed I go into her room so I can see myself in the full body mirror but I find her having troubling zipping up her dress so I zip it for her. She has on a short green feather dress and she looks amazing.