27

Alexis Pov
After Odell's last game he's been walking on thin ice with me. We came back to New York and honestly I haven't talked to him much. As soon as I got home I went and got my hair done into box braids and Odell went to the gym I assume.

I just woke up with Santa laying on my chest and he got a bunch of his doggy hairs in my mouth. I pick him up and gave him a big hug. I really have nothing todo because it's the weekend so I guess I'm staying in bed for now.

I didn't like staying in bed much but since I don't have any plans I guess this will do until something comes up. I might go over to Odell's just to show him we are still together even though I'm really unhappy with him right now I'm not sure yet.

I got up and walked Santa in my pajamas and on my way back some boy stopped me. "You're Odell's girlfriend right?" He asks me. I nod being to sleepy to really function right now. "Oh that's so cool..he's a good player." He says.

"Thank you!" I say overly cheerful. "Well let me leave you alone because I wouldn't want OBJ to get mad." He says. I laugh then I continue on my walk back home with Santa.

When I get home I decide it's time for Santa to take a bath. I grab his shampoos and conditioners then I take him to the guest bathroom. I spent about an hour chasing him around the bathroom but I finally manage to get him all clean which is a huge achievement because usually Odell would hold him while I washed him.

After I finished fixing Santa and drying him and everything I went to take a shower. I did my whole routine then I went to do my make up.

I put my braids in a bun on the top of my head then I went to find some clothes. I found some white pants and a white lacy croptop. I put a jean jacket over it and I put on pink heels and a pink purse to compliment my outfit.

Instead of going to Odell's I went shopping by myself and for myself. I really haven't been shopping in a while because I've been caught up in the whole Odell life. I guess you could say he's changed me a bit but for now it hasn't been any noticeable bad things so I'm okay with it.

I was shopping until about 2 then I bought lunch and decided to go over to Odell's to see what he's up to. I always come by unannounced so I know he's not going to be surprised or anything.

When I got to his house I found him in the kitchen eating leftover spaghetti his mom brought him the day before. He doesn't even really bother to say hi to me he just stares.

I sit on the chair next to his and try to talk to him but he's trying to be childish and not respond or talk to me like a normal person.

"Odell.." I call him. "Hmm?" He responds as he wipes his mouth with a napkin.

"Can you just talk to me." I say getting frustrated because although I'm mad I don't want him to ignore me. He is mad at me because I'm mad at him and honestly he's really a big baby but I don't want to be in this situation anymore.

"Mm?" He responds. "Stop making damn noises I know you hear me talk to you!" I say with my frustration growing. "Okay." He says.

"I shouldn't of come honestly because you are making something so little such a big thing.." I say. "Okay Alexis." He says.

"Do you even care really?" I ask him. He doesn't respond he just stares at me with a blank expression. "Okay fine Odell forget this then I'm leaving since you can't even have a grown up conversation with me." I say.