74

Odell just won the Super Bowl...well the Giants did but Odell and his team won! He's on the field crying real life tears right now...he didn't think he would win and I knew it but today he showed that he was the better player! I literally brought the kids out onto the field to see him and he lifted me like 5 feet in the air.

He hugged Kenzie and Sonny and cried some more but they were tears off joy. "You okay baby?" I ask him. "Baby we won, we did it." He says, I wipe his tears with my thumbs but it's no use he's a water works right here.

"Odell! Odell what's the first thing you're going to do once you leave here?" A reporter asks him. "Well I'm taking my family on a vacation to celebrate, you know me my lady and my kids." He replies. Now this is news to me! I'm not surprised though Odell is always full of surprises.

I'm still under his arms while he does a few interviews so me and the kids don't get separated from him. Ava of course had to stay home because she's to little but that's okay we know daddy will do it again.

"I'm ready to go home.." Odell says once everything is wrapping up. "I know but you gotta take that uniform off and shower." I say to Odell. "Alright I'll be back." He says as he runs to the locker room.

Super bowl Sunday was stressful, Odell wanted us to stay home because of how hectic it can be but honestly it was a good experience. A lot of people tried to say hi to me or kept yelling 'hi Odell's kids!' However Kenzie and Sonny were able to ignore it. It was pretty late though so I had to get to the hotel to put these sleepy heads in the bed. When me and Odell finally made it out we had to be escorted to our car and then the hotel. It took over an hour to get to a hotel that is 15 minutes away so everyone besides me and the driver fell asleep.

When we finally made it to our hotel I was exhausted but I had to get my little family upstairs, changed and in beds! We only booked a suite which had two rooms one for me and Odell and then one for Sonny an Kenzie, however I doubt Kenzie will last all night there because she has nightmares sometimes.

The room Sonny and Kenzie were in had two twin beds but you know how six year olds are they might just build a fort on the floor and sleep together. I hope not though they are so tired and it's super late.

Odell helped me get them dressed and tucked in. Then we kissed each of them said our prayer and then we were off to bed. Odell barely makes it to the bed before he crashes. I smack his butt but and he gets upset about it and jumps up. "Babe chill!" He yells. "PJ's now!" I say. "Alright Alex, you too." He replies.

I get up and I get take a quick shower then I go to bed, however Odell is all sprawled out and fast asleep. I roll my eyes and I do my best to push him over enough so that I'll fit. When I'm able to push him over enough this man decides to wake up!!!

"Leave me alone damnit!" He say playfully. "I'll knock your ass out." I reply. "Come here baby." Odell says. I snuggle into him and he wraps his arms around me. "What babe?" I ask him. "We leaving tomorrow night, so we have time to get home, pick up Av's and get more clothes." Odell says. "You gotta tell me where we're going!" I say. "Well I was thinking to go to Belize, Victor told me it was good for kids and stuff. " he says. "Well then okay, I'm excited!" I say even though I've never heard anything about Belize but a family trip is exciting.

---

They next day we are on our way on a private jet to Belize, thanks to Odell. Odell has been holding Ava the entire plane ride and you can tell he loves this baby more than he even loves me. The thing is though we are getting older and so are our kids and Odell has always been the kind of father who loves them more than anything in the world.

"I don't know what we going do when she turns three and she starts getting her mom attitude I ain't dealing with her." Odell says. Ava is just turning two and she's growing into a mini diva, we are working on potty training now but this girl is a piece of work!

She's got my attitude definitely but that's okay because she had some Odell manners we just aren't to sure because she isn't old enough yet.

Every time we are with Ava though Odell does not let her go, like I swear people don't think I'm not her mom because Odell is always carrying her around. That's okay though, it's better to have a man that loves his children then one who abandons them.

"Where are we going?" Kenzie asks me. "Well daddy is taking us on a trip." I reply. "Where?" Sonny asks. "To a nice place, it's called Belize!" I say. "Where is it?" Kenzie asks me. "We are on our way there now!" I reply. "But why don't we just walk there or take a car?" Sonny asks. "Mommy told me that planes are for when you're trying to get to a really far place really fast." Kenzie answers him. "Ohhhhhh!" Sonny says. "Yes I did now you two eat your apple sauce before you make a mess." I say.

When we arrive to Belize I'm really excited but it's late so all we can do is go to our hotel and sleep. However this time Odell got a suite that had three rooms one for Sonny, one for Kenzie, and then we decided to sleep with Ava because she's two, so she can sleep with us. If it were up to me I'd have all of them in bed with us but that's crazy!

"Ava baby are you ready for bed?" I ask my two year old bundle of joy. "No!" She yells. She doesn't know many words but she does know No! It's her favorite.

"Well kiddo it's time to go to sleep, mommy and daddy are tired." Odell says. She just stares at him like saying what in the word is he talking about. She then decides to jump around the bed and crawl around until me and Odell give up on sleeping. When she finally knocks out I'm mad because this girl kept me up just to fall asleep!

I put a pillow next to her so that I can get up and go to the balcony. Odell does the same and follows me outside. "Why you out here?" He asks me. I just wanted to see the beach, you know...enjoy the night." I say to him. The wind has a salty oceany smell to it mixed with a warm breeze and I don't mind.

Odell is shirtless and looks like a god with the moonlight reflecting off of his perfectly sculpted body. He pulls me onto one to the couches they have on the balcony. "You look good.." I say to him. "I'm wearing sweatpant shorts.." Odell says. "I know, I think you look good...I don't know my man is just so sexy to me, it's crazy I know." I say to him. "Oo you feeling freaky right now ain't you?" Odell asks me. "Just a little..." I say trailing off. "But we can't because we have kids inside soooo maybe when we get back home." I say with a smirk.

"Imma hold you to it, but you like all of this?" Odell asks me. "Yeah thank you baby so much." I say as I snuggle into my amazing husband. I put him on the highest pedestal because he is the love of my life and he is my happiness in human form.

"You're welcome, I do it all for you though." Odell says. "I know and that's why I'm so grateful to have you." I say to him. "Not as much as me, but why you out here?" Odell asks me. "Just wanted some peace, trying to take it all in." I say. "You want me to go inside?" He asks. "NO!" I yell as my grip on him tightens.

"You ain't have to do all that.." Odell says shaking his head with a smile. "I ain't want you to leave me." I say plainly. "You're so spoiled.." Odell replies.

(Authors note: can you guys message or comment feedback for me on this book, should I continue it or would you guys want to see another story? Also do you guys want another OBJ story or someone else? Message me if you have anything in mind please, I also want to say thank you for reading my story I've worked hard to make it a good story for you guys so I hope you guys enjoy! 💗)