75

"You alright?" Ayesha asks me through the phone. I had a second to call her because Odell and the kids went to the kiddy pool and I stayed in the hotel because I didn't feel to well.

"I don't know I feel dead." I reply, like I'm really tired maybe I caught something down here? Odell said I have a fever. Then I think my period might come soon because I feel bloated and my boobs are swollen like to watermelons!

"When do you guys come back?" She asks me. "Tomorrow." I reply. "See if you feel better by then if you get back and you still sick stay in bed and if not go to the doctor, we don't need a mommy sick!" Ayesha says.

"Girl I can't stand the smell of this fish Odell likes to eat like I almost threw up yesterday at dinner!" Ayesha says. "Maybe you got a stomach bug?" She asks. "I don't know, I hope not!" I reply. "You should tell Odell you know he becomes a sweetie when you're sick." She says. "Yeah but then it takes focus from our three children but you sound busy, call me tonight okay?" I say to her. "Okay bye love you, feel better." She says then hangs up.

Odell comes back like 15 minutes later and I rise to see who it is but it's just him and the kids. "You ready?" He asks me. "Yeah I guess so." I reply. "You alright baby?" He asks me. "I think I ate something bad but it's okay, let's go to see the birds." I say to Odell. Odell picks up Ava and I get Kenzie and Sonny's hands.

"Ava and daddy spilled two cups of water today!" Sonny tells me. "Yeah Ava threw something and daddy was on accident." Kenzie adds. "Ms. Ava been being bad?" I ask them. "I don't know!" Sonny shrugs. "Well that's okay because you two were good right?" I ask them. They nod and agree and then we follow Odell out so he can guide us to the bird park thing.

"Ain't your yearly brain check up next month?" Odell asks me. "I think so, I'm pretty nervous, he said that kind of brain trauma can cause tumors, and although I'm healthy it's a scary thought." I say. "You going be aight, don't even think about it to much.." he says to me. "You're right that's just worst case scenario." I say. "This trip fun and all but I can't wait to get you home in bed.." Odell says to me while the kids are all running in front of us to the line to get in.

"I'm excited.." I say nonchalantly. "Don't sound excited." He replies. "You'll see tomorrow when we get on the plane!" I say to him. Ava is learning colors so as we walk in she keeps saying 'blue!' Or 'red' or whatever color the bird she is looking at was.

I think she's really smart but maybe I'm biased towards my own child so I don't know. I guess the kids are my pride and joy, like the funny thing about taking children in is that many people don't understand that they aren't seen as others but are on equal footing with your biological children. Honestly I can say in my heart that for example Odell were to have an affair and brought the child to our home I would love them as much as I love Ava. Kids just kind of have a grip on my heart and I'm so happy I was able to know about the joys of being a mother to these three children.

---

On our way back home we strapped Kenzie and Sonny to their seats because we were in a private jet so I didn't really want them moving to much. Then I grabbed Ava in my arms and me and her fell asleep with our head on her daddy's lap. Odell was stroking his fingers through my hair.

I was in a rush to get home though because I was sore, like I'm so out of shape right now, I was winded walking up and into the plane today. The trip kind of wore me out but tomorrow I'm going to the doctor with Aaleeyah who likes to act like a mom. Odell however is super exited that Jarvis and Britt are coming into town tomorrow night.

Odell and Jarvis have fixed their broken friendship and it's the best thing that's ever happen to Odell because he got moody without Jarvis. However now him and all these children is crazy. It's fun though how all of our kids are similar in age so we are planning a huge family vacation with all of us like in a year or two. Maybe not right now because everyone has really tiny children so maybe when they are like two-ish. 

Me and Odell are like completely out of the baby age, I mean Ava is still a baby but she's out of the new born phase. She kind of terrorizes me and Odell it's crazy. However I do know that she loves Kenzie and Sonny because this child loves to sleep with them. They are like her mini parents!

"Babeee get the kids in the car I'll worry about the bags." Odell says to me as we get off the airplane. I pick up Ava, then Sonny grabs my hand, and Kenzie grabs his. I walk with them to the car and Odell trails behind with like 50 suitcases.

I get all of them in the car in their car seats and this is crazy, this car is totally babyfied. Well most of Odell's cars are but that's okay. To be honest I don't even have an actual car anymore I just drive one of Odell's because he has a huge drive way full infront of our house.

"So how about a date night today?" Odell asks me on our drive home. "Really?" I ask Odell. "Yeah come on, some mommy and daddy time." Odell says. "Well what could we do?" I ask him. "Well after dinner we can just go to a park, like the one I took you to in Louisiana." He says. "So like a little nature walk?" I ask him. "I guess so." Odell replies.

When we get home Nana Gina is already here and they kids all run to hug her. She even had dinner made for us which was a really sweet gesture of her part. She made a bunch of food and we ate it all because we haven't eaten anything all day.

Ava however was being fussy and decided she didn't want food, only milk, soooooo. After that me and Odell told Nana G we were going out and we ended up sneaking out of the house.

Odell drove us to a park and it was dark and no one was here. We like of walked over to the children play ground and Odell pushed me on the swing.

"Odellll stop it!" I yell because he's pushing me to fast. He grabs the swing when I come back and I like fall off of it. "Ooh you okay baby?" He says as he runs to me side. "Ye-" I yell and before I finish my sentence I pull him on the floor with me.

"You acting like a little kid." Odell says to me. "Shuuuuut up!" I say. "I thought we already had three kids I already told you I refuse to have more!" Odell says. "Shut up I'm acting like your wife." I say playfully.

"Damn we been married for almost 5 years, shit crazy." Odell says. "I mean it was a whirlwind kind of thing." I say to him. "Nah this real love, people don't understand what that is but if I know one thing, if this ain't love then it's pretty close to it." Odell says to me. "The hell you mean if this isn't love? Honey it's love, you love me and I like you sometimes!" I say playfully. "Well remember what you just said when you want something." Odell says. "I'm just playing! Baby gimme a kiss." I say as I wrap my arms around him. He pecks my lips, and then hugs me close.

"Damn we ain't had a moment alone for a while now, this why I'm telling you that we good with the kids, 4 would be out of control we got a balance." Odell says. "You're right, but it's our fault, we never have time, but that's okay. You won your first Super Bowl and I'm extremely proud of you baby." I say to Odell. "I think it was kind of to redeem myself in coach's eyes, he's been up my ass about how I ain't taking shit serious so I had to show him." Odell says to me. "You never told me that." I say. "I ain't want you to worry, coach just got his way of talking to us." I say. "I get that." I reply because I'm not going ruin this moment.

"How about your mom is she still mad at me?" I ask Odell. "Stop it she loves you, she's just been in Louisiana but she asks about you whenever I talk to her on the phone." Odell says. I'm kind of scared of his mom not liking me because she was never for me and Odell getting married so it's still kind of weird for me.

Our families did a good job of combining though so I don't know why I'm so scared of his mom not liking me. It's a common fear of the in laws though so I'm not crazy!

(Authors note: I started a Steph and Ayesha book so please check it out it's called Mine. Please read the first chapter and give me your feed back so I can continue it or start a different one! Thank you for your support! If you guys have any ideas let me know! )