5

Odell Pov

Yesterday at the club I saw Alexis again. I ain't the type to go crazy for a girl but she stuck in my head. I couldn't stop thinking about her before last night now I most defiantly won't be able to after the kiss and her dancing last night at the club. I feel like God himself is trying to tell me I need this girl. She so hard to get though always claiming she working. She got me out of character I'm basically chasing this girl.

After she left I went to talk to her friend and her man Trey songz. I told her about how I been trynna get Alexis and I asked her if she can give me her number she said no obviously but after me basically begging she gave me Alexises address. I guess her friend really trust me for all that. She seem like she's looking out for Alexis though. She told me to go at night so I decided to go today. I mean I was pretty nervous I don't know why I'm going or my purpose but I just want to see her. I doubt she even going let me in but it's worth a shot.

Alexis has me infatuated I love how she don't care that I'm a football player. She has her own and works her ass off I see her as the perfect girl. I can tell she might be considering me after that kiss and she be staying with me for a while when we run into each other. The day I seen her I knew that was the girl for me but now I'm getting to mushy. She been on my mind since that day at the coffee shop. The more I think about her the more I want her and not just for sex I need a girl like that.

I got up and got ready for my morning practice I took a quick shower and put on some work out clothes. I grabbed my stuff and put it in my car and drove down to the stadium. I went and grabbed my stuff to put it in the locker room then walked in. My coach already started us with the work outs I quickly ran in and got to exercising. Although I was trying to focus I couldn't my mind was on Alexis like always.

"Beckham!" The coach yells after watching me make many mistakes. "Yes sir?" I say. "Get it together I don't know what's gotten in to you but you better get it out cause this ain't the Odell I know!" He yells. I nod and go back to the work outs I try to focus this time I managed okay but Alexis was still on the back of my mind like always. I spent a few hours here until work outs was over then I went to the locker room to shower and change. I stayed a while talking to my teammates but then we all started piling out of the locker room all tired and sore.

I grabbed my stuff and made my way to my car. I checked my phone and saw Jarvis was coming over with pizza so I don't gotta get nothing. I don't know what he's doing here he suppose to be in Miami. Whatever he knows what he's doing. I drove home and found him in my drive way. I went and parked and I saw him on the phone he hung up as soon as he saw me. I watched him get out his car and follow me inside my house. He brought a big ass box of dominoes pizza and two wing boxes.

"The fuck you doing here?" I ask him. He follows me to my dining room laughing. "Coach gave us a little break so I decided to come see your boring ass." He says. "Alright but give me my damn wings." I say grabbing a box of wings. I start eating while Jarvis still trying to open the pizza box.

"So you got a girl yet?" He asks me. "Nah man there is one girl though she not my girl yet." I say. "What you mean yet?" He asks. "Man I don't know her ass complicated won't even let me have her number." I say as I finish up my wings.

"Damn I know you ain't used to that." He says referring to me having to chase a girl. "Her friend gave me her address I might go see her tonight." I say. "Ight man." He says. We go over and turn on the TV and watch a recording of yesterday's basketball game. He stayed a couple hours talking bout shit and we played black opps then he left cause he had to go back to Miami.

Before I left my mom called me. "Hey Mama." I say. "Hey baby what you doing?" She asks me. "Bout to get ready to go to this girl house." I say. "Oh you got a girl friend Odell?" She asks me. "Nah she won't even give me her number but I'm trying." I say sadly. "Aw well who is she?" She asks me. "Uh get someone Instagram and type in Alexiis_skyy." I say. She calls my little brother and I hear them arguing over his phone until he finally hands it over she type in her Instagram name and finds her pictures. "Oh she's pretty." My mom says. "Yeah I know." I say. "Well good luck baby." My mom says. "Alright bye mama." I say. "Wait!" She yells. "What ma?" I ask impatiently. "I was calling to see-" here she goes about to ask for something I love my mom but I got to much going on right now. "Uh mom hold on my coach calling I got to go I'll call you tomorrow ma." I say and hang up on her. She probably want me to baby sit or something I ain't in the mood for that.

I walk to my room and I change into black joggers, black Jordan 8s and a white t shirt with my giants hoodie. I know I ain't any type of dressed up but I doubt she even going open the door. I grab my keys and drive to the address her friend gave me. It's only a 10 minute drive and I pull up to some nice apartments. They're huge so I know Alexis getting her money. I spend a few minutes in my car trying to come up with what to say to her but my mind blank.

I walk to the apartment number her friend gave me. I stand at the door debating if it's worth it. I finally just knock on the door. I hear her feet shuffling around. I finally here the door start to unlock. When she opens the door I can't hold back a little smile. I see her with her hair down and in some short tight blue pajama onesie.

"Uh hold up." She says. She grabs her phone and makes a call. "Aaleeyah why?" I hear her say. "Bitch." She says playfully. She hangs up and looks at me. "Uh come in." She says.

"So uh you figured out your friend gave me your address?" I ask. "Yeah she kept saying she had a surprise for me tonight." She says rolling her eyes as she locks the door behind me.

I follow her and we sit on the couch. "Don't be nervous your already here." She says. "I know you ain't shy." I say playfully. "What you mean?" She asks me. "I mean one of the reasons I'm stuck on you that you out going like for example you opened the door in that not that there is anything wrong with but most girls would run to cover up." I say.

"I mean I work hard on my body I ain't bout to hide it, plus I thought it was Lee at the door not you." She says. "So you not happy to see me?" I ask. 

"Hell nah I'm getting tired of seeing you." She says. "Well I love seeing you." I say. "I know I'm cute." She says laughing. "I won't deny that." I say. "So what's your plan you came to fuck me right?" She says playfully. "Nah I just came to see you I don't got no plan for tonight yet." I say. "Good cause I was going let you know that won't going happen." She says.

"I mean that's disrespectful my mama taught me better." I say. "Ahh you a mamas boy?" She asks me. "Something like that." I reply.

"Odell why won't you just leave me alone and try for some other girl?" She asks me. "Cause I ain't met no other girl who compares to you you just stuck in my mind." I say. "Well if I'm being honest you kinda been on my mind Odell but me and you not going work." She says.

"Why not?" I ask. "I got to much going on." She says. "So why you let me in?" I ask her. "I don't know I'm bored." She says looking away. She starts to get up and I shift in my seat watching her walk. She walks to her kitchen which I just noticed was huge. She puts her phone on the charger then walks back to me. She stands in front of me and slowly eases herself down on my lap. I give her a funny look.

"Oh you want me to get off?" She asks playfully. I smile then I put my hands on her waist and pull her body towards me. She connects our lips and runs her fingers through my hair. She's so confusing I don't know where this kiss came from cause she said she ain't want nothing with me.

She pulls away breathless and I go down and lick a tattoo on her neck. I kiss it and kiss around her neck to the other side I slowly suck on her neck. She makes a little moan and starts to run her fingers through my hair again. When I finish I pull away and see a bruise developing on her neck. She looks at me and licks her lips.

"Damn." She says looking down. "What's wrong?" I ask her. "This Odell I don't want this I don't want to lead you or myself on." She says she starts to get off my lap and sits on the opposite side of the couch. "I'm sorry Alexis." I say. I see something is bothering her but I ain't trynna be nosey so I don't ask.

"Look I'm sorry I don't need to be leading you on like that." She says. I just nod cause I don't got nothing to say.

"Odell I think you should go." She says leaning forward looking at her laptop on the table infront of the couch. "Alright bye Alexis." I say I get up and leave her apartment. I'm completely confused now maybe she got a man or something. I don't know but I see she got something for me so I got a little hope still.

I get in my car and drive around for a while thinking. She got my life flipped since I seen her. I just drove with some music playing just thinking bout her and everything in general. I think she a girl I want to settle down with but she to difficult.

I drive around until 2 am thinking bout what to do. I finally decided to go home when I realized I drove around in a circle and ended up at the cafe I met her at.