7

Alexis Pov
Today I had to go to the Fashion Show Richie invited me to. He's trying to convince me to be a supermodel I think he done lost his mind. I don't look like a supermodel I'm short thick and curvy with tattoos. I'm still going cause Richie does a lot for me.

He told me everyone had to go dressed in black and besides that no other requirements. I was already showered so I went to look for something to wear. I decided to do all black and wear a black sleeveless dress and black knee high boots. I ain't put on a bra because the strapless bras never work plus I got little boobs I don't need a bra. I grabbed a black fur hat just for a finishing touch. I put on a silver watch as I made my way to my long mirror built into one of my walls. I think I look pretty good.

After I picked my clothes I went to apply make up and quickly straighten my hair before I end up late cause Richie hates when people are late. After I finished I grabbed my phone and keys and walked to my car. I got in and drove to the directions Richie texted me. It's one of those high end fashion shows you can only go with an invite so I'm lucky Richie got me in. I went and parked my car then I called richie.

"I'm here." I say as soon as he answers. "Finally my little Barbie is here I'll meet you at the entrance." He says. I walk over to the entrance and one of the doorman opens the door. I walk in and see Richie talking to some people. When he finds me he walks over to me.

"Hey Lexi." He says giving me a hug. "Hey Richie." I say."thank god your here I've been telling everyone about my little Barbie Alexis sky!" He says excitedly. I roll my eyes playfully. I look Richie up and down and see him wearing a black suit full of sparkles and stuff typical Richie.

"Richie I love you but I ain't a supermodel look at me." I say. "Well obviously you ain't dying from anorexia." He says. I start laughing. He covers his mouth and looks around to people who start looking at him.

"I'm sorry guys but those girls need to eat!" He says playfully. I roll my eyes and follow him in. He got us front row seats. I met a lot of fashion designers who said they would love to have me atleast photoshoot some of their clothing. Richie told them he'd email them my booking info so I guess it was pretty productive here. I still won't with the modeling idea but I listened to people's ideas anyways.

I felt Richie tap on my shoulder. I looked over to him and he started pointing to some guys. "Look at all those sexy football players!" He says. I look over and see Odell and some of his team mates in tuxes. 

"Lex I know you swear you to busy for guys but damn they kinda cute." He says excitedly. While everyone gets everything ready I sneak a few glances at Odell. I don't know if he's seen me yet but I wish he'd come over to me. I know he probably won't after what I said to him. I see him look over at me then he quickly turned away. I guess he saw me I don't know. I almost forgot about him for a while now he's back in my mind.

The show was about to start so I took my seat. It was good fashion and the show was entertaining even the models were beautiful but my mind was somewhere else. I would take a few glances at Odell. I'm confused on why he's here maybe he got invited. I loved to see the little curve in his lip when he smiled. He probably won't even thinking about me no more after what I said.

After the fashion show finished Richie went to talk to someone and he told me to wait for him. While I waited I watched Odell standing with some football players. As I watched I saw a tall dark skin girl with a bob hair cut and red lips make her way over to Odell. She looked like a model but I don't remember seeing her walking the run way. She walked over to Odell and started talking to him. He didn't look all that interested but the more I watched them they started laughing and talking. I felt jealously raging in me. If I was another person I would have done something petty but since I'm Alexis sky I kept my seat and tried to turn away.

I couldn't keep from looking over to them. She was all over Odell basically touching him and 'fixing' his tux. He was smiling and going along I mean that's what I told him to do right? Well I got what I wanted but it don't feel good watching him with another girl. I wish Richie would hurry up so I can leave.

Eventually the Odell and the boys left and the girl hugged Odell goodbye. I sat there biting my tongue because I'm mad about something o caused. If I wouldn't of said those things to Odell he'd probably be sitting with me right now.

"Alexis!" Richie says finally coming back. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing but I got you a lot of opportunities with the people here." He says. This is why I like Richie he thinks he's my manager so he loves to get me known plus if people see he gives good recommendations then they going want to work with him more because he seems to know what he's doing.

"Thank you Richie but I don't feel to well so I'm going home if you don't mind." I say. "No go have your beauty rest." He says.

I walk back to where I parked my car and when I get in I call Aaleeyah. She answers on the first ring.

"So how was the fashion show?" She asks me. "I don't know but Odell was there." I say. "So did he talk to you after what you said?" She asks. "Nope he ain't even look my way he was flirting with some bitch." I say bitterly.

"Lexi this was your fault." She says. "I know but I wanna take it back." I say. "To late now." She says. "Lee I don't know what to do." I say.

"I mean are you ready for a relationship?" She asks me. "I don't know anymore I ain't think I was but seeing Odell changes things." I say.

"So you want a relationship?" She asks. "No, I don't know Leeyah." I say.

"Lex your so confusing." She says. "I know but what do you think?" I say asking for what she thinks I should do.

"I mean I never seen you this worked up over a nigga I think you should try to talk to him." She says.

"Alright Lee thank you I think I know what Imma do Imma call you tonight and tell you all about it." I say. "Alright bye Lexi." She says and hangs up. I continue my drive home plotting what I should do.

I finally came up with a plan. Tomorrow Imma show up at his practice and to talk to him. I don't know what I'm going to say though but it's worth a shot.

I called one of my contacts to see what time the NY Giants offense practices and what times and if it was at the giants stadium. When I got my info I knew I was ready for tomorrow.