36

Alexis Pov
I'm in my office and I don't want to be here at all! Today is Odell's last game of the season and I wish I could be there with him instead of here working but duty calls..

The secretary from the front desk shoots me a text saying a girl is here looking for me and I know it's a girl I set up a interview with. I reply and tell her to send her in.

While I'm waiting I get a call from Odell and I answer it on the first ring. "Hey baby." Odell says. "Hey baby I miss you soooo much." I say. "I was just with you this morning princess." He replies. "But now you in Chicago and won't be with me tonight.." I say in a whiny voice. "I know but how's Chicago.?" I ask him since he's there playing the bears. "I mean I wish you were here but it's fun." He says. "That's why I can't wait to get our tattoos so we can always be with each other." I reply. "Oh I can't wait to see your sexy ass." Odell says. "I'll send you something later baby." I say because I know what he says...

"Baby FaceTime me and show me something.." he says with a whiny tone in his voice. "No I got someone bout to walk in.." I reply. "Aw you going have to hang up on me ain't you?" He asks and right on cue this girl walks in.

She was bad or whatever

She was bad or whatever...but right now I'm focused on being on the phone with my baby. "Baby I gotta go she just walked in." I say. "Aw I'm going miss you.." he says. "I'm going miss you to but I love you so much baby." I reply. "I love you too." He replies and then I hang up.

"I'm sorry I was on the phone.." say to the girl. "Oh it's fine but hey I'm Tabatha!" She says sweetly. I go up and give her a hug and she kind of holds on a little longer then expected. "Hey I'm Alexis." I reply.

"I know!" She says. "Anyways take a seat and tell me about yourself.." I say. "Well I'm Tabatha, I'm 24..". She says trailing off. "Where did you used to work or work at now?" I asked her. "Well I'm a dancer right now but I saw how pretty your modeling place is so I had to slide through and maybe get a chance to talk to you!" She says.

"If you don't mind me asking aren't you OBJ's girlfriend?" She asks me. "No actually he is my fiancée." I reply. "Aw congratulations.." she says and I feel that this comment wasn't genuine but maybe I'm tripping.

"And I was on a season of bad girls club but none of the girls was bad as you." She says. Sucking up to me well I mean it's fine for now..

"Thank you but do you mind standing up so I can get a look at you." I say. She stands up and twirls around. She got a nice body maybe I could give her a chance see if she's good at modeling..

"Oh and my ass is not as big as yours but at least it's something.." she says poking out her butt towards me. "This real?" I ask her. "Yeah it all came for hard work in the gym, you can feel if you want.."she says. I smack her ass one time cause who don't like booty?