58

I kissed Odell goodbye since he was going to a drake concert to dance on the stage, and I have two kids, I can't go to concerts. I want him to have fun though so I don't want him to worry.

"Goodnight, you'll probably be asleep by the time I get back." He says as he kisses me one more time. "Have fun okay? But not to much fun, if I even see a picture of you with a girl I'm going have to hurt you alright?" I say playfully. He rolls his eyes and grabs his stuff. "Bye Kenzie!" He says as he picks her up and spins her around. He kisses her cheek and sets her down next to me.

He then goes and kisses Ava's cheek and then he's gone. "Kenzie do you want to watch a movie?" I ask her. "Yeah! What movie?" She asks me. "I don't know I'll check what we have, but let me change Ava's diaper, and get her bottle." I say. Ava is a generally good baby she's about 3 months and she's sleeping all night, mostly...

"Okay I'll go out my pajamas on!" Kenzie says. "They are laid on your bed! I got you some new ones!" I say. "Oh my gosh I can't wait to put them on!" Kenzie says as she runs up the stairs. "Slow down!" I yell.

I go pick up Ava who is really sleepy but I have to give her a bottle and change the diaper first. "I love you princess...I do...you're so pretty.." I say in a baby voice to Ava. She gurgles happily as I change her diaper. I carry her with me to throw away the diaper and get her a bottle.

I give her, her milk and she ends up falling asleep. Kenzie is back and she's in the kitchen trying to sneak some cookies, it's the weekend so I'll forgive it!

As soon as Ava finishes her bottle I take her up to my room and put her in the crib, I want to wait until she's one to leave her in her own room at night. I take one of the baby monitors and I turn on the baby camera so I can see her then I go downstairs and I find Kenzie on the couch playing with my phone.

"You want to watch finding dory?" I ask her. "Yes!" She says excitedly. "Do you like your new pjs?" I ask her. "Yes! I like clothes a lot!" She says. "That's good you going be just like me!" I say to her.

I grab the remote and I turn on the tv and put on the movie. Kenzie is sitting on my lap and snuggling into me, half way through the movie she's already asleep!

I carry her up to her room and I tuck her in carefully so I don't wake her. I go back downstairs to clean up a bit and then I grab my laptop, I get in bed and I'm able to get some work done. Ava wakes up a few times but I'm able to rub her tummy and she falls back to sleep.

At around 11 I decide to call it a night. I text Odell goodnight and then I'm off to sleep!

---

At around 2 am Kenzie wakes me up. "What's wrong baby?" I ask her. "There is someone downstairs and they woke me up!" She says as she rubs her eyes.

I check the time and I notice the time and Odell wouldn't be home till like 3. "Are you sure you heard someone?" I ask her. "Yeah some boys like Daddy's voice!" She says. I sit up and I grab my phone.

Where are you? I text Odell. He doesn't reply so I check the security camera app I have on my phone and I notice that one of his cars is missing so Odell is not here...I keep checking and I see two male figures downstairs in my living room.

I jump up off the bed and I go and lock my bedroom door. I grab Ava from her crib, "Kenzie come on let's go sit in the bathroom for a little bit, I need you to be really quiet.." I say as I start panicking. "What's wrong mommy?" She asks me. "Someone that I don't know is downstairs..." I say and those words terrify me.

We go to the bathroom and I lock us is. I use a few blankets I have in the bathroom closet to make Ava a little bed where I can sit her down. I sit on the floor with Kenzie and then I dial Odell's number because he hasn't replied.