88

We're all sitting on a private jet on our way to some island for our vacation and it's basically a party here with little kids. All the kids are sitting in the back playing games. Well not all, the younger ones are with their parents but since me and Odell brought Kenz, Sonny, and Ava that means they are old enough to sit together without us right next to them. This means that me and Odell get to cuddle on the plane ride. Actually me and Odell aren't cuddling, he's sitting on on the floor next to the couch I'm on. Ayesha is sitting next to me and Steph is on the seats across from us. Then everyone else is spread out around the jet in their own little groups. It's a lot of us...it's me, Odell, our babies, Ayesha, Steph, and the girls, Lee and Trey and Jr, Jarvis and Britt and Jarvis's baby Amy and he brought Tia and Chris's three daughters because he's been taking care of them lately because Christian and Tia were deemed unfit parents...Jarvis fell in love with them so he kind of took them in however the girls live with their grandma but Jarvis and Britt pick them up a few times a month. Then Amir and the other Brittany and their baby, and Dre his son that's 6 years old and my little sister Miya, and Ayesha's brother Jaz came with his girlfriend, so did Steph Curry's brother and sister with their respective partners. Steph Curry's brother also has a son he's 5 years old however Seth's partner isn't his son's mom.

I love Steph's little sister because me and her are about the same age so we get along in that sense where as Steph and Ayesha are a bit older than me so sometimes they just turn into old souls. However Ayesha is my bestfriend, she's literally my favorite person ever, don't get me wrong I love Aaleeyah but me and Ayesha bond on a whole different level.

"So Riley was telling me about Steph is corny and I was so confused on where she got that from and out of no where my child calls Steph a cornball.." Ayesha says to me. "What are we going to do with Riley? Like Kenzie is doing her little thing but Riley's personality is everything." I say. "So I have to tell you something that no one else on this plane knows.." she says in a hushed voice to me. "Okay.." I nod slowly.

"Let's go up there." She says as she points at two empty seats. I get up with her and follow her into the seats and I'm so curious on what she wants to tell me. "What's up?" I ask her. "So this morning I woke up and I had this overwhelming urge to just take a pregnancy test...so I had my assistant go out and by me some and they all came back positive.." she says to me. "Wait what?!" I almost scream. "Shhhh...shut up! I haven't told Steph yet.." she says as she smiles as wide as she can. "You're kidding right?" I say. "No I just haven't found the right time.." she says. "Girl you better get your behind up and tell him right now!" I say. "Really?" She asks me. I nod and she smiles. "Okay wish me luck.." she says as she gets up. I get up off the seats to leave them for Ayesha and Steph and then I go back to the couch and Odell is still on the floor. I sit down with my legs on either side of him and I run my fingers through his hair.

I watch intently as Ayesha and Steph go to the seats that me and her were in. I tap Odell's shoulder and point at them so he can watch. He looks over and I see Ayesha make this nervous smile thing look that she has when she's nervous. "What's going on?" Odell asks me. "Hold on.." I say as I see Ayesha's mouth form the words 'I think I'm pregnant'. Steph looks down with a smile from ear to ear. I see them talk a little bit more and then he kisses her and hugs her and he's basically the happiest man alive.

"Guys I'm having a baby!!!!!" Steph yells. We all start clapping and yelling congratulations. Ayesha's face is turning slightly red but that's okay, I'm happy for her! It's probably another girl...not that I can be talking because I've had two girls so far too soo...

The plane ride was kind of long but when we finally arrive it's a mess, it's a whole entire mess, all of us parents are traveling with our babies and stuff however we literally have a child per adult. Jarvis's girls daughters love Brittney though, I know she was scared at first because they aren't hers or Jarvis's so she thought they'd hate her but they are sweet girls and it's true those girls are good I don't know how! It's the same with Sonny I was nervous about how bringing him into our family would work but it's probably been the best thing to happen to us..to have a beautiful boy. Kenzie was a bit different because she was younger, also her mom died so I know she doesn't really remember her but she's growing up so much and she is me and Odell's daughter, maybe I didn't birth her but God knew that this little girl was made to be my child. It makes me sick that my sister had to die for me to have my daughter but it's the best gift I've ever received. Carter and Ava are a different story, they are our biological daughters but I'll say this now and I'll say it again; I love all of them equally, I don't love Carter and Ava more because I gave birth to them. A lot of people try to say that to me and that's when I stop talking to them because biological or not they are all my kids and I'll die for any of them.

Now as we are getting off the plane everyone has all of there ducks. Odell is carrying Kenzie and I'm carrying Ava and holding Sonny's hand. We walk through the airport until we are finally able to exit and all of us get into our individual cars.

Our bags were brought over by someone so that's good. Anyways me and Odell got our own car because we have 50 million kids. Just kidding but almost everyone got their own car except Lee and Trey are with Dre and my sister.

"Mommy where is everyone?" Kenzie asks me. "In other cars we are all going to meet up at the hotel." I reply. "Is there pools?" Sonny asks. "Of course there is but I don't know why you guys want a pool if we have one at home and you guys barely use it." I reply. "Aye leave my babies alone." Odell says playfully. I roll my eyes at him and he smiles and kisses my forehead. "I think you need to leave me alone." I say to him. "Stop..." he says. "Can you call my mom and ask her how's Carter.." I say to Odell. "Alright." He replies. He pulls out his phone and calls my mom and he puts her on speaker. She basically tells us about how good everything is and then forces us to go back to our trip.

I miss Carter...I just want to come home and be with my baby. However I'm going to enjoy my vacation because that baby likes to cry at night and I like to sleep!

When we finally arrive to the hotel we come in like a swarm. Steph does our check in because he's the designated 'adult' of our group. It's a pretty smooth transition to our rooms after that. It's especially great because we have an entire hallway to ourselves so we all know it's going to be super loud.