80

"Why can't I be here?" She asks. "Alexis ain't here is she?" She adds with mischievous look. "You mind leaving now? I ain't getting involved in you and Jarvis shit." I say. "Please...we can help each other out.." she says.

I don't want anything she could possibly offer me, I know better than making deals with Satan. Plus I fear my wife, she don't seem scary but y'all just don't know..

"Look T I can't help you so leave aight?" I say again. "But why? I'm just asking you for help.." she says as she starts to cry. "Leave, I ain't trying to be rude but I need you out." I say to her.

"Odell come on. We can help each other.." she says as she takes a step towards me. "I don't want nothing from you." I say. "You do, I've caught you looking at me a few times.." she says as she walks closer. This bitch is crazy, I ain't looked at her ever in my life.

"I ain't ever looked at you, you crazy as hell." I say. She quickly grabs my face a kisses me. It doesn't even take me a second to react. I push her off of me.

"Bitch what the hell are you doing!" I hear someone yell. I look over and see Alexis. "I'm going fucking kill you!" Alexis says to her. Alexis is six months pregnant so she isn't going to do any fighting or confrontation. I quickly run over and grab Alexis before she has time to get to Tia.

"Bitch get the fuck out my house!" I yell at Tia. "Odell let go of me I'm going kill her!" Alexis yells. She starts to try to break my grip by hitting me but I have her in a strong hold. Tia starts to laugh and then she walks out.

"Baby I swear I ain't kiss her.." I say to Alexis because I don't know what she did and didn't see. "I know I walked in while she tried to kiss you. I know my man better then that." She says. I feel a wave of relief going through me because Alexis is quick to get angry and upset so at least her anger won't be with me.

"Alright lay down please?" I say to her because she's suppose to be in bed most of the day not out or getting angry. "Alright, where are my babies?" She asks me. "Nap for Av's and the babies are in the play room.." I say. "I'm going to with the babes.." she says. "Mind if I come?" I ask. "Come on.." she says.

They aren't babies anymore though, Kenzie is 6 almost 7 and Sonny is 7. Ava is two but she's about to be three. So I'm happy about our baby that is on the way. I honestly don't remember our life without kids. Like I swear I can't remember what we did when we were together without the babies.

When we walk into the play room they all climb onto her and attack her with hugs. They love her and they can't spend to much time away from her, all they ask me is 'where is mommy?' It's crazy because I'm there dad but they like her waaaayyy better.

"I missed you mommy.." Kenzie says as her and Alexis lay on the floor. "Yeah really? I missed you too...I wish I could take you everywhere with me.." she says as she gives her a bear hug and kisses her cheek. "How's the little baby?" Sonny asks as he sits on the floor next to them. I get on the floor with them with my bad knee stretched out.

"Yeah how is my little baby?" I ask as I place my hand on her tummy. Her stomach isn't that big compared to with Ava but I guess babies are different maybe it's a boy?

"Well this little baby was moving a lot earlier but now I think this baby has been a good one today." Alexis says. "You feeling okay?" I ask her. "Did you take your shot?" Sonny asks her. He's referring to her insulin. "Yeah I did.." she replies.

"Does it still hurt?" I ask referring to if stabbing herself with the needle still painful. "Ugh leave me alone.." she says playfully. "I can't." I say as I kiss her cheek.

"Anyways how's you knee?" She asks as she reaches over and rubs it. "I'm fine, ain't even notice it's bad today with these kiddos, they had me running outside and all.." I say. "Y'all trying to hurt daddy?" Alexis asks them playfully. "No he's fine!" Sonny yells.