3

Alexis Pov
I woke up today excited for a commercial I'm doing. I got offered to do this commercial about a month ago. After the commercial I decided I was going to do a photoshoot at that same studio so I don't have to go back.

I jumped out of bed and went to the shower. I showered and for some reason I couldn't get the thought of Odell in here with me out of my head. The thought turned me on but I haven't had any experience with a man for a few years now. I quickly got out the shower and went to get ready.

I did my make up and curled my hair in loose curls. Then I went in my closet and grabbed a white long sleeve dress which when a couple inches above my knee. Then I grabbed my green Givenchy boots. Gotta dress to impress right?

I looked in the mirror a few times I guess the work out yesterday helped a lot. I was still pretty early so I went to my kitchen to get some breakfast. I grabbed a yogurt, some juice, and and bowl of strawberries.

I sat at the counter in one of the high chairs I just bought. I ate my breakfast being extra careful not to stain my white dress.

After I finished I reapplied my lip gloss and grabbed my stuff. I had to be there at 8 it's on 7:15 and it's a 30 minute drive so I'm going to be early but that's good I'm always early or on time. I locked my doors and went to my car.

I drove listening to the radio not really paying attention to the music. I was still wondering why I was thinking about Odell. I mean he's cute and sweet but he's not ready for me. Maybe I'm not ready for him I'm still thinking about how things went so wrong in my last relationship. Odell don't deserve that that's why I ain't trying to lead him on but I might be just by speaking to him.

Ugh I don't know I probably won't see him again so it doesn't matter. Plus a football player he's traveling all over the states while I'm also traveling and working nah me and him not a good fit. I don't know why I'm even thinking about a relationship like that who knows if he just wants sex? All these thoughts haunt me the whole car ride to the studio. I can't wait to get their and just be completely busy with the chaos that is commercials and photo shoots. Atleast my mind will be distracted for a few hours.

I got there at 7:50 so I just went in because I'm not to early. I walked in studio 6 where my commercial is suppose to be. I saw everyone setting up I looked around for my friend Richie who got me this job.

"Miss Alexis Sky." I hear him yell. I walk up to him and give him a hug. "Hey Richie." I say. "See this is why they hired you! Your early and you don't have an attitude this morning!" He says excitedly. "I told you guys she's a professional!" He yells to no one in particular.

I laugh a little watching him happy he's right. "So Lexi tell me everything how's it been going with those animals at your studio one of them almost cut my head off throwing something!" He says to dramatically.

"The girls are fine they are still a little wild but that's because they are used to being with us when we send them to gigs outside of the studio they aren't like that I only get good feedback from other studios, plus their gorgeous." I say. "Yes but those poor photographers!" He says.

"They'll be okay." I say. "Alright well enough small talk follow me to your dressing room so you can put your things down and meet the directors and photographers." He says. He grabs my hand and leads me to my dressing room. When we get their I unload my things on the table. I sit in a sparkly pink chair only Richie would think to put in here for me with the words "Alexis Skyy" on the back.

"So any guys?" He asks me. "Nope!" I say. He's a good friend but he's to nosey so I don't tell him things especially cause I don't have a guy.

"Little Alexis always lonely." He says. Before I reply the photographer and director come in to greet me.

"Hello Miss Alexis we are really looking forward to working with you today." The director says.

"So am I." I say. "So you've read over the script and things?" He asks me. "Yessir I spent a week studying it." I say. "Well good Richie is right you are a professional." He says.

"I don't know why you guys doubt me." He says rolling his eyes. "Thank you very much for this opportunity." I say trying to sound grateful.

"Well whenever your ready go through those doors and get on set." The director says. I shake their hand then the director and photographer leave.

"Oh my god their so boring and old ewhhh." Richie says as soon as they leave. "Richie come on don't be like that they're your business partners. " I say. "Yeah but atleast your here and your as cute as a button." He says.

"But come on Alexis get your butt out their and show them why Richie is always right." He says. I playfully roll my eyes and walk out to the set. I go and get ready to do the commercial.

I get it done in only 3 tries so it was a pretty productive day. Then I go and record my voice for somethings in the commercial and take a few pictures with the photographer. It was a pretty fast process.

"Man I love her." The director says to Richie. "Feel free to hire my little angel anytime but Lexis don't forget about the fashion show." Richie says. "I sure will thank you Miss Alexis we will keep in touch." The director says. I shake his hand then I go and say bye to Richie.

"Bye where are you going now?" He asks me. "I got a shoot down the hall." I say. "Alright well bye but I'm serious come to the fashion show." He says. I give him a hug then I grab my stuff. "Don't forget to get me more jobs." I say as I walk out of the studio.

I walk with my head down looking at my phone trying to find the email that tells me which studio I'm suppose to go to when I accidentally bump into a hard ass body. I look up and I roll my eyes when I see who I just ran into.

"Hey Odell. You did that shit on purpose." I say. "Nah I was looking for something on my phone." He says. "So since I just ran into you what are you doing here?" He asks me.

"I just finished a commercial now I'm going to a photoshoot. What are you doing here?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him. "I just finished a energy drink commercial I was just leaving." He says.

"Oh alright." I say noticeably disappointed. "Oh but I mean if you don't mind can I go with you?" He asks me referring to my photoshoot.

"Uh I don't know if that's a good idea." I say. "Miss Attitude." He says. "Fine whatever." I say. He follows me into the studio.

I sit in hair and make up while they straighten my hair and put light makeup on me. Odell sits in the corner like a little kid watching me. After they finish I look in the wardrobe thing and see a little black sports bra and black jeans.

"Odell get out I gotta change." I say. He gets up and walks outside of my dressing room while I put on the clothes. I look in the mirror noticing how small my breast are. Oh well I'm still pretty.

I hear a knock on my door. "You done yet?" I hear Odell yell. "Yeah." I say as I walk out of the dressing room. "Oh you look good." He says licking his lips. I smack him he's not going to treat me like an object.

"Damn all I said was you look good!!" He yells grabbing his cheek. "I know what you was thinking." I say."mhmm I'm sorry." He says.

I walk over to the set and take my pictures. I keep smiling as I see Odell in the corner looking focused watching me do my thing.

I finish up my shoot them I walk past Odell and into my dressing room. I hear him follow me and walk in behind me. "You have fun?" I say in a sarcastic way. "Actually I did that little gym workout yesterday paid off." He says.

"I always workout don't act like you the only one who works out." I say. "I never said nothing." He says raising his hands in defense.

"Anyways I would invite you out for lunch but knowing you, I know Imma get rejected. So bye Alexis it was fun seeing you I'll see you again." He says.

"Yeah whatever." I respond. As soon as he leaves I start smiling like crazy I text Aaleeyah and tell her I seen him again. She tells me to give him my number again so I don't reply.