9

Alexis Pov

It's been a month since I went to Odell's work outs to fix things. It's not like he's my boyfriend and we in love now we still getting to know each other. We will text or call each other sometimes. I'm still being difficult though for example out of 5 date invitations I'll only accept 1 or maybe 2.

He still trying though so I think we got a good thing going. I guess I really like Odell he's just so sweet and he's different. I don't know I guess I'll try to open up to him more cause we kinda stuck in one spot. I want to move forward with him a little. I have my walls up to high for that I got to bring them down maybe then me and Odell might be something else I don't know.

I got out of bed today I had a hair appointment at 10. I was dying it black again because the red was fading. Odell wanted to meet up after I was debating on it but I guess. I'll just text him thought out my hair appointment.

I got out of bed and checked my phone and saw a text from Odell that said "goodmorning beautiful 😍." I would always respond thank you and good morning but today Imma try something new. I texted him "good morning handsome 😏" he probably won't get it now because he's at his work outs so I checked some of my other messages then went to the shower.

I took my shower and did everything I needed to do. I walked out and put my hair in a ponytail since it's going to get done soon. I didn't put on makeup just some lipstick.

I walked over to my closet to find something comfortable to wear. I pulled out a red Nike hoodie, some white leggings, and some Jordan 6s. I laid the clothes on my bed.

I walked to my drawer and pulled out a white bra and a white thong. I put them on then went to put my clothes on. I went to the mirror and I think I look pretty good except I feel like I have bags under my eyes because I ain't wearing makeup so I put on some big shades. I grabbed my phone and saw it was only 9. Odell is probably almost done with his workouts.

I decided to go now anyways maybe they'll do me early. I walked to my car and got in I drove to the hair salon but on my way I saw a video game store with Odell on the cover of some game. I debated on going in. I mean I had time to kill so I parked my car.

I walked into the store and everyone looked at me like why a girl like that here. I walked up to the counter to some boy with some beats on.

"Hey uhm you know that game y'all good on that poster out there?" I say. "Which one Madden or 2k?" He asks. "The one with Odell on the cover." I say.

"Oh you mean Madden 16 yeah you interested in buying it for what device?" He asks. "Yeah and uh ps4." I say remembering Odell said something about a Ps4. "You play madden?" He asks me. "No it's for uh my boyfriend." I say. Lord I ain't the best liar. I mean it ain't for me but Odell ain't my boyfriend and I also ain't say the fact it's for Odell.

"Oh alright well let me ring you up." He says as he rings up the game. I pay then he hands me the video game. I place it in my purse then I go back to my car. That was kind of weird but its cute to see Odell on the cover of a video game. I bet he already has it but oh well.

I get back in my car and start driving to the hair salon. When I get there my stylist is already waiting for me. I sit in her chair as she starts to dye my hair.

While I'm getting my hair done I get a call from Odell. I put my headphones in so I don't have to hold the phone to my ear and I answer.

"Hey gorgeous." He says. I hear yelling and water running in the background so I bet he's in the locker room. I blush when he says gorgeous because even though he says it a lot I be blushing every time.

"Hey Odell." I say. "Baby girl you done with your hair?" He asks. "Yeah almos- wait baby girl?" I say questioningly. "Yeah I'm trying something new with your mean ass." He says. "Well I like it." I say. "Yeah well what you doing after your hair?" He asks.