70

"Simplicity is key baby.." I say to Odell. I'm just now stepping out of the bathroom. We just arrived to our honeymoon hotel in the Dominican Republic, I personally wanted to go to Bora Bora but Odell always wanted to come here so I'm not complaining.

As soon as we arrived I ran to the bathroom to change into my honey moon lingerie. It was very simple all white lace bra, panties, then a white flowing robe. I didn't want to wear something to intricate because I wanted this to be natural and just all around more comfortable.

"You are stunning

"You are stunning.." Odell says. I slowly walked towards him as he sat on the bed taking off his shoes. I proceeded to unbutton his shirt slowly but this man had an undershirt...way to ruin the moment.

He then suddenly placed his hands on my butt and pulled me closer. He started to gently places kisses on my lips. The kiss deepened slowly but surely, this moment was everything for me. I quickly dropped the robe and I took Odell's stupid under shirt off. He then got up and pushed me down on the bed. He slowly removed my heels then kissed my feet all the way down my legs to my thighs.

After he finished his little teasing moment I decided to sit up and kiss Odell. I kissed from his lips down to his belt buckle then back up. I wanted to make him excited but I bet he already is. He then helped me remove my bra. My boobs were much larger than they were when we first met though, after Ava my boobs swelled up and never went down. Odell enjoys playing with them now but he liked them before too.

"Wow you're beautiful Alexis.." Odell says to me again. He starts to kiss my full breasts while I put my arms up trying to give him some room. After he finished he went down to my panties and in one swift move pulled them off.

He took his time to kiss up my thighs and prepare me for his tongue action. He kissed me once then laid me back on the bed and told me to relax. I nodded because I didn't want to say anything and ruin the moment.

He slowly rubbed my clit with his finger and just that single touch made my body jerk away from him. He smirked to himself because that means my bundle of nerves are really sensitive right now. He slowly bent down and started off with a few slow licks. I pushed my hands in his hair so I had something to run my hands through.

Odell then started to swirl his tongue around my clit, and he drives that I wasn't moaning enough so he pushed to fingers into my soaking wet hole. I tugged on his hair as the pleasure filled my body. "Odell baby.." I moaned out. He didn't answer me because he was busy going down on me. I bucked my hips against his tongue in the rhythm that his tongue was moving. I tried to stay calm but I could help the moans that my mouth created.

After I couldn't take it anymore he stopped and I was able to catch my breath. Odell didn't stop for me though he stopped to undo his pants and remove them. He didn't give me even a second to breath before he was inside of me. I moaned and cried and begged him to go easy. However Odell wasn't in a slow mood he wanted to tear my ass up. He pinned my arms above my head to keep me still and then proceeded to pound himself into me. He kissed me a
few times but all I managed was to end the kiss to cry out his name.

He continue to pound into me until we reached our climax and he didn't even bother to pull out. However I didn't have time to worry about that because Odell only gave me a 15 minute break before he was ready for round two. Round two wasn't any better Odell was pumping into me at super speed, non stop.

After round two, came round three, and after round three it became an endless night of fun with me and Odell. We didn't sleep at all and I think I'm going to regret it but for now I just enjoyed the pleasure and pain Odell was inflicting onto my body.

--

Our entire honeymoon was spent doing things we've never tried before. We had a lot of fun but we called home like every hour to check up on the kids. I know I was suppose to enjoy but I miss my babies. Me and Odell can't wait to get home to see them. Our honeymoon was a week long trip. I couldn't walk for one of those days because of Odell but besides that it was fun.

I think me and Odell got closer on our honeymoon I was able to remember my Odell before having a baby. It's not like the kids are a bad thing but we grew up a lot with them. I think daddy Odell is much better than my old Odell but that's just my opinion.

Odell really matured a lot and how he's a dad in all the sense. He's still great at football but it's not the most important bing anymore unfortunately for the NFL. Next season though I can't wait to see what the future holds because although Odell has more things to focus on, his football skills are sharp as ever. He's been working hard to get better and it's been working. He impressed everyone last season so maybe this season I'll be at the Super Bowl? Hmmm! That's a realistic goal...