49

I was dreaming about last night about me and Alexis, probably a wet dream. I felt something around my erection but it was in my dreams. When I woke up was when I reached my climax and that's when I noticed that it wasn't just a dream but that Alexis was down there and was trying to wake me up to a surprise.

I grabbed onto her her head as I finished off and she swallowed it. "Damn that's a good way to wake up.." I say slowly as I motion her to come back up. "Good morning beautiful." I say as I wrap my arms around her. "Good morning Odell." She says as she snuggles her naked body into mine. "How'd you sleep?" I say as I smile looking down at her. "I barely slept at all last night, I'm tired." She says to me. "I'm sorry." I say as I kiss her forehead. "It was worth it." She replies.

"So now, I guess I have to apologize for cutting things off and showing back up, I want to work on things though." She says to me. "I was hoping you'd say that, but I don't want to do that shit no more, like I said I can't worry be stressed with if you wanna be with me yes or no." I say to her. "I know and I'm sorry, but I've made up my mind." She says to me. "Okay then we going work, this seems like a perfect first step." I say with a wink. She rolls her eyes at me playfully.

"Anyways I finally found an apartment, but I gotta wait three months for the current owner to move out, but it's perfect, it's in this great building but it has no rooms available and this is the first opening, it also has the most amazing view." She says to me. "Well I hope you like it there." I say dryly. "I know I'm excited." She says. She talks about a few other things and I'm only half listening I'm more just in a euphoric state now that she's back to me. Maybe not permanently but at least it's something.

We spend hours with our naked bodies just pressed on each other's. She slept for most of them curled under my arm and holding me tightly as if she lets go I might disappear.

"Odell wake up." She says as she kisses my face a few time. "I'm up baby." I say as I kiss her. I've been kissing her a lot today but I'm just trying to cherish the moment as much as possible. "We need to get up."she says to me. "Well I'm hungry, get dressed so I can take you out to eat lunch." I say since it's so late it's past breakfast time. "All my clothes on your floor." She says sarcastically. "Oh hold on I got some clothes you left here before in one of my drawers." I say. It's not really clothes she left it's more like it got mixed in with my clothes when I was moving here but same thing.

"Wow alright then." She replies. I get out of the bed and I get her clothes then I go and cover up cause I'm butt naked. I go to the bathroom and I point her to the other one so she can get ready. I take a quick shower and then I get dressed.

When I come out she's still in the bathroom so I grab my phone and I sit on the couch. I realize it's 2 o clock and I have to many missed calls and texts for it to be a good thing. I don't even reply to them cause I know it's going stress me out and ruin my day. It's mostly my mom and coach and my manager but I'm not too worried.

She comes out and she smiles. "You ready?" I ask her. "Yeah let's go." She replies. I follow her down to the parking lot and I lead her to my car. "So what changed?" I ask her as I start driving. "What are you talking about?" She asks me as she looks down at her phone.

"Why you come over? You know what I'm talking about." I say playfully as I rest my hand on her thigh. "I thought this conversation was over! Just be happy I came!" She says playfully. "Nah for real why ain't you do this before?" I ask her.

"I wanted to get everything together before I went to a relationship, I had a lot going on.."she says. "All these damn excuses I should of known.." I say as I lean back into my seat. "Stop being like that, I had to worry about me first, you said you understand.."she says. "I do, but you just so twisted everything you do don't make sense, it never do, you just be holding shit in until you burst I don't get it.."I say to her.