37

So today I'm going to call Tabatha and ask her about Odell. I dropped it for the past week while she kisses up to me but I have to ask eventually. I still don't know how to go about it cause I can't accuse her directly but it has been affecting Odell as in the fact that he barely comes by anymore. However tonight we leave for Louisiana so I'm pretty excited about that.

I didn't want to go at first not because I don't want to see where Odell grew up but more because I'm busy and I know Odell wants me to not even bring my laptop. So he packed for me last night basically. He is honestly the best but enough about my baby! I get dressed to go to work and on my way I drop off Santa to my parents house because I can't take him with me to Louisiana. I wish I could but whatever it's only a month.

I say bye to my parents and to Amiya then I go to my studio. I'm more here just to make sure everything is in order and not really to work but it's only 12 so I have some time to kill.

I first go to Aaleeyah's office because she needs to be updated on everything that's my best friend duh..

"Lexi I'm going to miss you so much.."she says. "It's only a month but girl I'm going to talk to Tabatha today, shit I don't know she so fake though." I say.

"I think she trynna be ya best friend cause this bitch always hugging on you when you only lesbi for me!" Aaleeyah says. "Don't worry bout it can't no one replace my best friend." And that's a fact me and Aaleeyah's bond is unbreakable. "But if she say anything call me cause I'll whoop that bitch ass!" Aaleeyah says. I roll my eyes at her cause she just crazy.

"How's my house coming along?" I ask her because her and Ayesha basically kicked me and Odell out so they can surprise us. "We getting there..when y'all get back it will be ready!" She says. "Alright bitch let me go though cause Tabatha texting me talking bout "hey sexy I'm here" I say rolling my eyes. "Alright bye babe call me when you land in Louisiana." She says. I give her a hug then I walk to my office.

I open the door and a few seconds later Tabatha walks in. "Hey Alexis...don't you look delicious.." she says licking her lips. "Hey Tabatha." I say calmly. "Anyways I don't got time for conversations I gotta ask you something and I just want your input on this." I say calmly.

"Okay." She says taking a seat on one of my couches. "So you failed to tell me that you already know my boyfriend, that you was one of his little groupies..? Did that totally slip your mind or what?" I say to her with a hint of sarcasm in my voice. "Well first I don't know what he told you but me and him were in a relationsh-" she starts but I don't even let her finish cause she bout to lie. "Baby you won't his girl you were a hoe that he fucked let's get that clear, my fiancée don't lie to me." I say cutting her off.

"Oh but that's not true." She says. "Oh yes it is." I snap back. "I promise you me and him had a relationship but I'm not going argue with you babe I really like you." She says and I don't know what the hell she talking about. "Hm why everyone always want a position..but that's not the point why didn't you tell me that you knew him?" I ask her. "I didn't know you were-" she says and I cut her off again. "Girl yes you did." I say. "Okay well I just thought you seemed like a cool chick to work with so I didn't want to make things awkward with me being your fiancés ex and all." She says. "Oh but you aren't his ex." I reply. "But I am." She replies. "Look dumb bitch you never dated my man." I say to her.

"Whatever Odell decides to find into your mind but anyways I wanted to work here I love it here and I didn't want Odell to ruin my chances." She says and her go the pity story I ain't even going deal with this shit now I'll talk to her when I get back from my trip.

"Alright Tabatha I ain't going argue with you bout my man I'll talk to you when I get back from my trip." I say calmly. "I hope we can still be friends though." She says and gets up. "Fake ass bitch." I say as she exits my office. I don't make maybe I need to calm down but I'll have it together by the time I get back from Louisiana plus I'll make sure Lee keeps an eye on her.