32

Alexis Pov

Where the fuck is he! Odell was suppose to be here almost 30 minutes ago we have a radio interview in less then 20 minutes and he won't answer my calls.

"Ms.Iverson is Odell going to be here soon we need him to get the sound checked out." One of the sound people ask me.

"Yeah he's on his way." I say lying through my teeth. I'm going to hurt Odell when I see him I had shit to do but he can come late.

"Hey baby." Someone says coming up behind me. I look back and see Odell finally decided to bless me with his presence. "Don't talk to me right now." I say to him. He pulls me into a bear hug and I try to shoo him away.

"I'm sorry I'm late baby coach was giving a damn speech bout proper work out attire." He says. "Mhmm." I reply. He kisses my cheek leaving saliva all over it. "You want to call him and ask?" He says. "No but they need you up there." I say as I point to the guy who was looking for Odell.

"Alright I'll be back hold on." He says. He walks over to the guy but before Odell can come back they call us into the radio booth.

--"So I'm here with Odell Beckham Jr and his girlfriend Alexis Sky

--
"So I'm here with Odell Beckham Jr and his girlfriend Alexis Sky." SB the radio host says.

"It's nice to have you guys here how's it going." He says. "It's going good." Odell says calmly while I'm a bit nervous but I mask it very well.

""That's good, so Alexis I understand your a famous basketball players daughter right?"

"Yeah my dad is Allen Iverson." I say calmly. "Wait THE Allen Iverson? The answer? Like on the Philadelphia 76ers?" He says shocked.

"Yeah the one and only." I say softly. "Well we going have to bring you back for a interview on him but when you two decide to have kids he going be one hell of an athlete."

"Anyways let me get to know you two so how long you two been together? How you meet? Let me know something."

"Well we been together for about 7 months and we met at a cafe near downtown two months before we actually started a relationship." I say.