68

It's my wedding day...crazy how after three years of Odell I'm finally here. We are already married but my dream has always been to wear a beautiful wedding dress so I'm going wear it!

I'm in my bridal suite with my mother who looks younger than me today but hey that's great! She's here to show up and show off and I'm here for it

I'm in my bridal suite with my mother who looks younger than me today but hey that's great! She's here to show up and show off and I'm here for it. Also Heather is here and that's always fun her and my mom love each other. Plus me and her were able to get over our differences.

I also have my 'brides maids' which include Aaleeyah my maid of honor, my sister Aamiya, Ayesha, and even Brittany even though I'm still super mad at her for not telling me about her and Amir, I also have one of my cousins, and then one of my old friends that I love whose name is also Brittney. I barely ever see Brittney because she lives in LA put literally she's like the person I have the most fun with. But back to Brittany I love her don't get me wrong but damn bitch that's my brother!

"So are you ready?" My mom asks me as we all get our make up done. "I'm already married mom ain't nothing to get cold feet about I had a daughter and everything," I say calmly.

"Well you have a point there." She responds. Kenzie and Riley were running around in these beautiful dresses Ayesha's friend designed. I didn't want Kenzie to be dressed as a bride since I thought that was very cliché. So instead I got Ayesha to get some dresses for Kenzie and Riley so they can be the two flower girls. Well Kenzie is the flower girl and Riley is a bell ringer to announce that we are coming. She's basically going to walk down the aisle with a bell. I saw it on the internet and it looked so cute so I asked Ayesha could Riley do it and she loved the idea. Ryan is also here but she's to young to be in the wedding so unfortunately my beautiful god daughter won't be in my wedding. She has the same dress as Ava though so I can't wait to take pictures!

Odell has Sonny with him and he has Ava. He took Ava to keep her out of my hair for a while. I think he just wants to play with her. Sonny is going to be the ring bearer and the day is going pretty smooth. I'm just relaxing while I get my hair and make up done then I can put on my beautiful wedding dress.

"So go ahead and explain to me why Jarvis came in here with Christian's baby mother.." Ayesha says as she walks into my bridal suite. "I'm going kill Odell I promise I am.." I say because me and Odell agreed that even though she's Jarvis's girl this event is a little to intimate to have her here.

Plus one day this girl got on Instagram and posted something that read "how bitches get mad when they man cheating but be the same chick who was fine sharing dick with another niggas baby muva.." I of course took it personal because her caption said some shady shit like I know this I was the baby mother. I decided not to say anything because whatever she can have her shits and giggles it's cool.

I try to calm down but then after a few minutes of giving it thought I can't be relaxed so I jump up out of my chair. "Where are you going?" Aaleeyah asks me. "To talk to Odell." I respond. "About what?" Brittany asks. "About why this girl is at my wedding!" I say as I brush off the make up artist who is trying to finish my eyeshadow. "I'll be back in a second." I say to him.