48

Odell Pov

I'm sitting here at a Nike meeting for some endorsement deal with my mom but my mind ain't into it anymore. It's late, I'm tired, and I just had a game yesterday. It's almost 9 pm and I want to go to my apartment and go to sleep, I only slept 3 hours yesterday after the plane ride home.

My phone started vibrating during the meeting and I know it's rude to leave a meeting but it's Alexis calling me and she usually never calls me. I pick up my phone and I step out into the hall way so I can talk.

"Hey." I say calmly into the phone. "Hi Odell.." she says softly. "What's up?" I ask her. "This is crazy but I'm drunk, I went out with Aaleeyah today for a drink to celebrate my birthday again and I just don't want to go to my parents, do you mind if I come over?" She asks me. "Yeah come the doors open, I'll be home soon." I say. I know it's irresponsible to leave during a meeting but my mom got this and a drunk Alexis might be bad.

I walk in to the meeting to quietly tell it to my mom and I can tell she's noticeably upset but she can't stop me. I get in my car and I speed home.

I haven't seen her since her birthday dinner last week that she invited me to. She turned 23 and she's growing into a woman still but that's okay. It's been two months since she 'broke up' with me so our conversations are usually awkward and quick. So I was surprised when she invited me to her birthday dinner but I went because she personally invited me to join her. However I haven't really talked to her much I'm like 4 months she's been back and forth with things.

She is still very much similar to the Alexis I met. Just not mine but I'm working on being okay with with. I don't know what's wrong with her but she's claims she needs me so, I'm going be there for her like I promised.

I know my mom is not happy with my decision to leave such a big meeting and I'm probably going end up kicking myself for it but if I don't go check up on her I'm going regret it. Either way I have to make a decision but I think I made the right one.

I have a lot of explaining to do to Nike but my mom can handle that then she can yell at me later. When I get to my place I go in and I try to clean up a little bit before she gets here.

I hear a light knock on my door and I go and open the door bracing myself for a drunk Alexis. "Hey." I say. "Hi." She replies. "Come in." I say moving out of the way she walks in with her head down and sits on my couch. I sit across from her and I wait for her to speak.

"Are you alright?" I say breaking the silence. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm not really drunk I just needed an excuse to come over." She says to me. This makes me a little angry but then again I'll hear her out. "Why would you want to see me?" I ask her. "I just do, I can't stop thinking about you, and I just wanted to see you." She says to me.

"Alexis you're telling me you lied about being drunk so I could come see you?" I ask. "I'm sorry I didn't know what to do!" She says.

"So what does this mean exactly?" I ask. "I don't know honestly." She replies. "Look Alexis I don't got time for this, I have shit to do, I want to be with you, I do, more than anything, but if you going have this back and forth shit going on I'm not interested." I say and it sounds harsh but I had to get it off my chest.

"I know and I'm so sorry it's confusing.."she says. "Odell come here." She says. "For what?" I ask. "Get up and come here." She says to me. I follow her instructions and she gets up too. She reaches up and wraps her arm around my neck and pulls out lips together. I wrap my arms around her small frame and I enjoy the moment.

I find the courage to push my tongue into her mouth and she replies with playing tug of war with our tongues. I pin her into the wall and deepen the kiss so much it's almost like my tongue is going down her throat. I pull away breathless and I start to kiss her jaw, then I move down to her neck and this makes me crave her body so much. A body that I know so well, that I can manipulate and make it reach its maximum pleasure.

She moans into my ear and this provokes me. I reach down and I wrap her legs around my waist and I carry her to my room. I slowly lower her on the bed and I fidget with her jeans to get them off while she sits there panting and almost begging for air. I finally slip off her jeans and then I slowly lift up her shirt and kiss every space that I lift up. She then removed her shirt. I'm able to see her pretty her body still is and always will be. She softly moans as I reach my way up to her soft breasts.

She motions for me to take off my shirt so I yank it off. She sits up and kisses up and down my chest leaving noticeable hickeys.

"You sure bout this?" I ask her like a dumbass. "Yeah shut up please.." she says to me. Luckily this didn't stop the action and I'm mentally cursing myself out for interrupting this with a dumb question. I pull her up and I kiss her a few times then she goes back down and kisses along my belt line.

She starts to fidget with my pants until she is able to pull them down past my knees so I finish taking them off for her. I was living in this moment, this was something I've been craving for to long so I'm going to enjoy this tonight.

I pause for a second to look down at her laying on my bed. She stares at me with passion burning in her eyes. "I just can't get enough of your beautiful body." I say as I go back down to kiss her up and down. When I get to her thighs I kiss them up and down and suck on them. I then pull her panties down slowly to reveal the thing I crave most at this moment. I stuck my head between her legs and I started to lick her golden honey she had in there.

She quickly grabbed my hair from the pleasure as I worked around with my tongue. "Odellll" she moaned out a few times. I continued playing with my tongue until she reached her climax then I went back up to find her out of breath. She grabbed me and pulled me close and kissed me with tongue and everything. "Mmmm...I taste good." She says. "You sure do." I reply.

She sat up and then she started to rub my growing erection. She kisses down my v line and I knew she was ready. She slowly pushed my boxers down and I got the same wide eyed reaction I got the first time she ever saw it.

"Woow.." she she's under her breath. "Trust me you going enjoy it." I say as I lay her back and I kiss her a few times. She nods and I finally am able to connect our bodies. I slow slide into her and she cries out in pain and digs her nails into my sides.

"Odell stoppp it hurts.."she moans. I kiss a few tears away from her cheeks then I slowly continue to slide into her tight hole. It's been a while since we've done it so she was tight like a virgin. "Ooooo.." she moans as I get my entire self into her. "How it feel baby?" I ask her as I slowly start to stroke. I take it slow just for her because I know she won't be able to handle it if I speed up yet.

"I like it...keep going." She moans softly. I speed up a little and then she digs her nails into me again. "It hurtsssss!"she yells. I lean down and kiss her to get her to relax. She however manages to moan out or scream my name a few times. I manage to pick up a quick pace where I even have a nice rhythm with the backboard. However me and Alexis are a mess moaning out each other's names and tears of pleasure keep falling her her eyes.

When she reaches her climax she screams out and this triggers mine so we both reach our high together and fill the room with a unison of moans. I collapse onto her breathless and she kisses me a few times.

"Wow that was amazing." She says breathlessly. I caress her face for a few minutes and I just admire the beautiful creature I have laying on my bed with me. Even her chest up and down motions of breathing are so sexy to me, I guess it's what happens when you're in love.

"Can I tell you something?" She says to me. "Yeah you can tell me anything." I say as I wrap my arms around her. "I know it's soon but I really think I love you...it's just I feel like I know you but I can't remember you it's like a huge curtain or a block that I can't see through it's just foggy but I know that those feelings exist." She says to me. "I love you Alexis...I always have and I always will." I say simply. She snuggles her naked body into my chest and rests a little until I start to mess with her body and I start up another round of what seems like an endless/ sleepless night for us.

We go all night in different positions and I'm in heaven with her. I knew it was worth it, not just to bust a nut but to have her in my arms. To be able to caress and make love to this woman that I love more than anything in the world.

Tonight was our night of steamy, lustful passion and I made sure to enjoy every moment of it because I know how indecisive she can be.