59

My little sister decided to be auntie for the day and is taking care of Kenzie and Ava, I don't mind this though because I have some things scheduled for wedding planning today.

After that whole breaking in incident we moved out to a nicer home and we are still debating if we should put Kenzie in therapy because she's been through a lot but seems to be okay. I'm alright, at least that's what I tell myself.

Im at a venue waiting for Odell and that's fine because our wedding planner has to do somethings before she can show us the place. I'm just chilling in a chair scrolling through the news, mostly celebrity gossip. It's always interesting to me at least.

I ran across an article that caught my eye. I clicked it immediately because the caption said 'Zendaya And OBJ courting?' Obviously I couldn't just skip over it so I opened it and the first thing I see is these pictures.

The problem with these pictures are that Odell was just at that Knicks game last week, I remember that night, it was the day we moved into our new home and then he left, I stayed home no big deal

However the last one of them at the Grammys, again the Grammys were last month and Odell went, I didn't because I have kids. Odell apparently went to after parties with her and even her dad is apparently checking to see if he's good enough for Zendaya.

However the fact remains that he has a wife and I didn't even know he knew Zendaya, so something isn't adding up at all! I'll just ask Odell about it though because I know he didn't purposely ignore something as big as this, but if he did he knows the consequences.

I do a bit of digging because I'm a stalker, I stalk the shit out of Odell when I want to know something and from the internet I come up with a bit of information.

When Odell arrives I text my wedding planner is she ready for us to see it and she says she needs 5 more minutes. "Hey princess." Odell says as he tries to kiss me. I don't move a muscle and keep a straight face. "What's wrong with you?" He asks me. "I don't know, what is wrong with me?" I say sarcastically.