33

Alexis Pov
I'm on my way to Odell's house which I practically live there since I'm always there with him. He called me yesterday saying he made his dad bring Sonny over because Odell Sr. And Sonny's mother been arguing and Odell don't want Sonny around them. So I guess we playing parents for the weekend because I'm going over to help Odell out. I know he's used to having Sonny but if I can help my baby out then I will.

I dyed my hair almost bleach blonde and I haven't told Odell so this is going to be a fun day.

I'm on my way to his house and I texted him to let him know I'm on my way. He didn't reply but I know he saw my text he's probably busy.

"HONEY IM HOME." I yell at the top of my lungs as I walk into Odell's house. "LEESIS!!" I hear Sonny yell.

"Finally you here we missed y-oh shit...you ain't tell me about that." Odell says as he walks down the stairs with Sonny in his arms. I try to contain my laughter because he wouldn't expect me to go blonde but that's fine.

"Aw you wearing my shoes." Odell says referring to my Yeezy's which he so happens to be wearing the same exact pair.

"Shut up but you like it

"Shut up but you like it..?" I say motioning to my hair. "You look good in everything baby girl." Odell says. I take Sonny from his arms and give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Sonny do you want Alexis to stay with us for the weekend?" Odell asks Sonny even though I doubt he will understand. "Say yessssss!" Odell whispers to Sonny.

"I can hear you." I say playfully. Sonny just stares at both of us probably confused.

Me and Odell spend the day pretending to be parents and I swear this will be a mess. I'm covered in apple sauce and Odell his sitting there half naked with Sonny.

Me and Odell obviously are not ready for kids but taking care of Sonny is so much fun. He is sort of a quiet little boy he is always observing things or making facings to demonstrate his mood.

Odell Pov
Alexis went to clean off the apple sauce from her shirt so I took Sonny down stairs to get another snack since Alexis kinda wearing the other one.

When we get downstairs Sonny motions to his tummy trying to say he is hungry and wants actual food not a snack. "You want Alexis to make us dinner?" I say to Sonny as I pick him up and place him on the counter.

He nods and gurgles happily so I'll take that as a yes. "Ok so get a quick snack and I'll tell her to make us food." I say as I place him on the floor and he walks over to the snack drawer..smart kid. My phone start ringing and it's my mom so obviously I answer.

Conversation -
Mama: hey sweetie how are you?
Me: I'm good I'm at my house with Sonny and Alexis they both spending the weekend.
Mama: aw you should of told me so I could of came over to for the sleep over.
Me:yeah alright..(sarcastically)
Mama: I'm serious I miss you guys but how is Odell?
Me: he arguing with that lady again.
Mama:Oh poor Sonny but tell your father to call me later on but goodnight I miss you guys.
Me: bye I love you.
Mama: love you to baby.