76

"You feeling okay?" Aaleeyah asks me for the millionth time. She came with me to my doctors appointment just because. Odell is out with the NY Giants celebrating there win. I'm happy for him but he's worried that he's not at the doctors with me. I wasn't even going to come but after I got home from Belize I still don't feel 100 percent.

"This office is nice." Aaleeyah says. "I know right, but how is my baby Tremaine Jr, I need to see my little god son!" I say to her. "He's good you know we be facetiming your ass like everyday." She replies. "I'm making sure you being a good mother." I say.

"Hello Ms. Beckham how are you?" The doctor asks me. "I'm pretty good, just having weird pains and stuff I just wanted to make sure I didn't catch anything on a trip me and my husband took." I say to the doctor. "I mean what are your symptoms?" He asks me.

"Upset stomach, body aches, headaches, frequent urination and uh other things I can't think of right now." I say. "Well I remember last time I saw you, you told me about the brain damage accident so that might be causing the headaches but everything else could be lots of other things. Have you gained weight?" He asks me. "I feel bloated so I guess so." I say. "Well that could be a thyroid problem, I don't know let me run some tests if that's okay with you?" He says. "Yep take all the tests you need!" I reply. "Well all I need is some blood tests to see if there is anything abnormal in there, the results should be back tomorrow." He says to me. "Okay then sounds great." I say. "Well then I'll send in my nurse to collect samples." He replies.

The nurse walks in like 5 minutes later with a huge needle, and like five tubes to collect my blood. I'm actually terrified so I pretended to look around. When it's time to draw my blood I flinch everything she moves. However I manage to stay still enough to let her draw all the blood.

After she finishes she puts a bandaid on me and then she leaves to get the Doctor. "Girl you was ready to jump off that table!" Aaleeyah says. "Shut up!" I reply. "You acting just like Jr he only two months but everytime we take him to the doctors he cries and cries when they touch him!" She says. "He just like his Titi!" I say. "Whatever you say princess." Aaleeyah replies with an eye roll.

"Okay so we should have those results back to you in two to three days...we'll call the number we have on file for you." He says to me. "Okay, okay cool." I reply. "Thank you so much Doctor." I say. "You guys can go hope you feel better." He replies. We walk out and sign out and then we get in Lee's car.

I take this time to call Odell because that's my baby so I need to tell him. "Hey how'd everything go?" He asks me. "Well he said it might even be a thyroid problem but they took some blood to do some tests so I don't know yet." I say to him. "Oh, when do you get the results?" He asks. "Two to three days." I respond. "Oh okay...that's kind of far, but I'll see you tonight baby." Odell says. "Bye babe." I say as I hang up.

Aaleeyah drives me to the spa where I left my car and we are doing interviews for nail techs. I'm excited because we have a few extra tables that we are getting busy enough to fill up.

Aaleeyah's sister had some friends who slay nails so they applied, and a few others who saw the add. I was excited to meet the 5 ladies to see if they were any good.

After we finished the interviews it was pretty late it was 5:30 and we both needed to get home to our children so we said our goodbyes and went on home.

When I got home Sonny and Kenzie weren't home they were at their classes, Kenzie had soccer and Sonny had basketball. Nana Gina was at home with Ava who was being crazy running around.

"Hey Avaaaaa I'm home!" I yell as soon as I open the front door. "Mama!" Ava runs to me and I pick her up and give her a big kiss. "I missed you princess! How was your day?" I ask her. She doesn't really respond she just plays with my hair. "Nana G how was my baby today?" I ask her. "Well she ate all of her food, but she ain't want to drink from a cup today." She says. "Well that's okay at least she's being good." I reply. "And we went outside with Santa for a while and we noticed the flowers in the backyard are blooming!" She says to me. "That must be a good sign..they've been dead for like two years." I say. "It has to be, maybe Santa ain't tearing them up no more!" She replies.

"Odell said he's picking up Sonny and Kenzie by the way." She says. "Good, what's for dinner?" I ask. "Well the cook made spaghetti and other stuff I already ate though so that's for you guys." She says. "I'll see you later tomorrow beautiful." She says to me. "Bye miss Gina thank you!" I say as she leaves. She sometimes stays the night but she likes to go home sometimes we don't really mind though! We want her to be in a free environment and I think she is.

However by the time Odell got home it was almost 8:30 so I had already and I had Ava in her crib because she can't have a bed since she moves to much. I then sat on the couch working on my laptop like always when Odell and the kids got home.

"Okay you two, go eat dinner then I want both of you in a bath!" Odell yells as he walks in. "Say hi to your mom first." Odell says. They both run and hug me. I give them both kisses then I go to heat up their food. I heat up Odell's to and they all sit to eat.

"You feeling better babe?" Odell asks me. "I think so, maybe being back home." I reply. "Well if you don't feel well you let me know alright?" Odell asks me. "Yes I know the protocol babe." I say. "I'm
Just making sure you remember. I can't have you feeling bad without me knowing." He says. "I know baby, I know, relax it's probably nothing." I say. "I hope it's nothing, I need my baby to be healthy." He says. "I am, but how was you're practices today?"
I ask Sonny and Kenz, they both tell me a bout what they learned. After that they finished the food and I took the upstairs to the bathrooms while Odell did the dishes.

After they were both ready for bed me and Odell went to tuck them in and give them good night kisses. Odell already packed their bags for tomorrow for school and I feel like we should teach them how to. Odell thinks they are to young though but it's never to early to start. Plus Mackenzie is Odell's spoiled little baby so she gets whatever she wants.

"Baby!" I say to Odell as we walk to our room. "Yes babe?" He asks. "What would you think if I decided to take up modeling again?" I ask Odell. "You mean like professionally? Because you've been doing it on and off." Odell says. "Yeah like not the personality part where I'm doing hostings or anything but just for companies and stuff." I reply. "Well as long as it's for real companies and it's done tasteful then go for it princess, just make sure I don't see your boobs plastered on a billboard okay?" Odell says. "Okay baby." I reply.

"Now come on let's get to bed." Odell says as he jumps on the bed. I climb on top of him and he just smiles to himself.

"What's wrong?" I ask him. "You're just so beautiful like I thought I'd get tired of looking at you but everyday it's like I'm reminded that you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Odell says. I lean down and kiss his lips as my way of saying thank you. Odell never fails to surprise me with the sweet things he'll say, it's something fun about our relationship.

"Now get your crazy ass off of me, I gotta change." Odell says as he pats my butt. I climb off of him and he walks to the closet, changes and comes back. I was already in my pajamas though because I changed when I was alone with Ava.

Unfortunately as soon as Odell's head hit the pillow he was out so I was left awake by myself.