20

Alexis Pov
So now it's past New Years and all of that and everything is basically back to normal Odell is back in his morning practice and I'm back at my studio.

Today I'm wearing something simple which was a white long sleeve crop top with strings that tie around me and light colored ripped jeans. I then I finished the look off with my pink huaraches. I was at the studio in the middle of a meeting when my phone kept vibrating. I was in a meeting for a music video with R.Kelly. After I realized whoever was calling wasn't going to stop I finally answered it was a call from Odell. I found it weird because Odell knows I'm doing this interview right now.

I excuse myself and answer it and instead of hearing Odell's voice I hear his moms. "Hey Alexis I'm so sorry I'm calling you like this but Odell is in the hospital he had a accident at practice." She says. My heart stops when she says that. I can't form words but I try my best to.

"What happened...is he okay? but can you text me the hospital please?" I say with a croak. "Yeah but I'll let the coach explain when you get here.." She says. "Thank you for calling me I'll be there in less then ten minutes." I say.

My body is shaking from the news and I can't think straight. I go and dismiss the meeting and I tell them to call my manager because I have to deal with something. I grab my phone and try to steady my nerves with my mind racing on what could of possibly happened to Odell. It can't be that bad cause he's in the hospital and his mom didn't say anything about a coma so I try to think positive.

I check the address and I see it's only a few minutes away. I start to walk to my car trying to focus on my steps until I make it near the reception area where Aaleeyah stops me.

"Wait I thought you were at a R.Kelly meeting where are you going?" She asks me. "Odell had a accident I have to go.." I say quickly. "Is he okay?" She asks. "I don't know honestly his mom didn't tell me what happened." I say. "Okay I hope he's okay Lex.." She says. "Bye.." I say as I walk out and jump into my car.

I drive as calm as I can manage to the hospital and when I get there I park on the closest to the door. I walk into reception and approach the lady at the front desk.

"Do you know where Odell Beckham Jr's room is?" I ask. "Who is asking?" She says not with a attitude but more like for procedure. "I'm his girlfriend." I say. "They didn't mention anything about a girlfriend." She says. "Look honey I can't tell you because I don't have permission also anyone can pretend to be his girlfriend." She says.

"Look I don't have time for this can you tell me where Odell is." I say. "Do you have any proof?" She asks. "Uh.." I say as I reach for my phone to show her some pics of me and him.

"Excuse me are you giving Alexis a hard time?" I hear someone say before I can pull my phone out. I look up and see it's his mom. "No ma'am I was just explaining to her that I am not allowed to give out room numbers I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.." She tries to explain. I don't say anything because I don't have time for this I follow his mom.

"Hey Ms.Heather." I say greeting her. "Hey honey." She says. "Is he okay?" I ask. "I don't know the doctors haven't told us anything.." She says. We walk to where his room is which is a private room and I see his coach a few of his teammates and his father. I wave a quick hello to them then Odell's mom leads me to the coach.

"Do you mind explaining to Alexis what happened?" She says. "Yes well um Odell was running to catch a football and the field was getting work done so there was a big piece of machinery cleaning the fields. Beckham was running after a ball one of his teammates threw and the machinery was coming his way. He tried to run and miss it but instead he tripped on one of the wheels and kept running until he hit his head on one of the of the big screws which held the arena together. He left a dent in the arena and the side of his head was busted and he was knocked unconscious." He says. As he says that my hand goes to my mouth trying to take it all in.