57

Ava is almost a month old now and me and Odell are exhausted we haven't slept at all! However I'm staying at home with Ava during the day because I don't want a baby sitter, she's to young.

Today however Odell has the day off so I'm taking Kenzie to school and then I'm coming home to my baby daddy!

"Kenzie are you ready?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen. She nods as she eats her last spoonful of yogurt. "Say bye to daddy and Ava I say to her." She goes up to Odell who is looking for a dish and gives him a hug. "Bye princess have a good day." Odell says to her. Ava on the other hand is in the play pen laying down so Kenzie goes and waves bye to her.

I might be over doing it but I love dressing Kenzie up! She's so pretty it's literally so much fun

I might be over doing it but I love dressing Kenzie up! She's so pretty it's literally so much fun. Me and Odell are managing pretty well with two girls and I think our family is going to expand because Odell told me he's seeking custody of Sonny since his dad and Sonny's mom are no where near able to take care of him, they fight to much.

It's nothing concrete yet or something that's going to happen soon it's more like an idea he's brainstorming but I'm behind him 100 percent. "Lets go pretty girl." I say to Kenzie. "I like your dress mommy." Kenzie says to me. "Thank you baby. Get your book bag." I say. She runs up to her room to get it.

"Odell I look fat.." I complain. "No you look perfect." He says. "Stop, I need my SnapBack game to be strong!" I say to him. "I think you snapped back pretty well.." Odell says to me. "Stop I don't look good." I say. "I think the baby weight filled you out in all the right places, you look beautiful." He replies. "Thank you baby." I say. I give him a hug and then Kenzie comes back with her book bag.

I give a little kiss to my sleeping beauty Ava and then I grab Mackenzie's hand and we go out to one of Odell's many cars. I put her in her car seat since this is the designated child car!

I turn up the music and Kenzie is in the back singing along. She's kind of sleepy I can tell but she'll be fine.

When we arrive at her school I grab her book bag, and then I help her out of the car. I walk her inside and then I walk with her to her class.

She puts her things in her cubby. "Bye Kenz, I'll see you after later." I say as I bend down to her level. She gives me a hug and I kiss her cheek. "Bye Mommy." She says to me. "Have a good day." I say. She nods and then runs over to her friends. I walk over to the teacher so I can talk to her.

"Hello Mrs. Beckham, how's the baby?" She asks me. "Oh she's good, I left her at home with Odell. I just came to drop Kenzie off." I say.

"Oh that's great." She says. "Yeah, how's Mackenzie doing in school?" I ask. "She's a very bright girl, she's more than ready for kindergarten!" She says to me. "Good, I thought that the situation with her parents would kind of harm her mentally, but she seems to be doing well." I say.