66

"Amir!!!" I yell at my twin through the phone. "Calm down.." he replies. "How the hell am I suppose to calm down? You got my friend pregnant and I didn't even know y'all knew each other!" I yell at him.

"I ain't tell you bout Britt cause we was keeping it low...but I forgot the condom one day and things happened." He says. "Yes but are you guys dating or what?" I ask him.

"Yes that's my girl..." he replies. "How far along is she?" I ask. "Just 3 or 4 weeks.." he replies.

"Amir you can't be a dad.." I say because this news still has me in shock. "You a mom though so what's the difference?" He asks. "They difference is that I'm married!" I yell at him.

"Me and her was just dating I like her though.." he says. "Oh no sir you ain't bout to play my friend you going be with her and that damn baby." I say. "Calm down I ain't thinking bout leaving, shits weird but I gotta do it, plus I really like Britt." He says to me. Amir called me today to tell me that he got one of my best friends from when I was younger pregnant. I haven't talked to her in like a month but this I ridiculous!

"Do I need to put up a damn safe sex up here? Cause next thing I know Amiya going call me to tell me she pregnant to." I say with an attitude.

"Oh did she tell you she's dating Drebo?" Amir says. "Yeah Dre kind of told me but don't change the subject!!!!" I yell. "Calm the fuck down, I'll talk to you later though.." he says to me. "Whatever Odell is on his way to my office as we speak.." I reply.

"Y'all good now?" He asks. "I think so." I reply. "Well good luck alright?" He says to me. "Okay bye Mir." I reply.

I wait for a few minutes until Odell shows up. "Hey baby." He says as he kisses my cheek. "I missed you I haven't seen you since after your game last Sunday." I reply. I get up and I give him a hug.

"Our wedding is next month.." Odell says to me. "So?" I ask. "Don't you think I should come home?" He asks. "Maybe...I miss having you in the house.." I reply.

"You do?" He asks as he pulls me closer towards him. "I do.." I say as I kiss his lips. "Alright but come on, we gotta get Kenzie so she can go to that girls party." Odell says. "Yeah but is Jarvis coming?" I ask because the party we are going to is Christian's baby mama's party and her and Jarvis really hit it off..

"Yeah I was talking to him they setting up now." Odell says to me. "Well at least he's having fun." I reply. "Yeah but you want to get Ava or is she good with the nanny?" Odell asks. "I think they are fine, I kind of want to make her a live in Nanny though.." I say. "I like the idea, she's been my mom's friend for years and Ava and Kenzie love her." Odell says.

"Then we can talk to her next time we pay her.." I say. "Anything you say." He replies. "Odell you ready?" I ask.

"Yeah come on." He replies. I follow him out and we get in our separate cars. I drive home and he drives to get Kenzie.

I greet the nanny and I give Ava a kiss. The nanny literally loves Ava as her own and Kenzie and Odell's mom has known her since she was young. She was a perfect fit honestly and she took care of Odell's sister when she was younger so Odell can attest that she's good. She had two kids and unfortunately one of them committed suicide and the other one is a missionary in some part of Africa so she's pretty lonely. Her husband also died a year after her son jumped off the bridge from depression. Her life is honestly heartbreaking but she has so much love in her heart it's hard not to get attached to her.

When Odell gets home the nanny changes Kenzie into an outfit while I sit on Odell's lap on the couch. I was going to change Kenzie but Nana Gina thinks I look stressed.