60

When I got home I noticed that Odell wasn't here so I had some peace for myself. Kenzie spent most of the time watching videos on her iPad and I spent my time playing with Ava, I even tried to give her real food like letting her suck on oranges and stuff because the doctor said it would be a good idea to start.

She was pretty happy with her oranges so I think this might work out. I spent time playing with her and she's learning to sit up by herself without toppling over. Santa came over to join the fun and he got a bath yesterday so I know he's fine to play with Ava. Ava loves Santa and Santa loves Ava, Ava thinks Santa is the funniest thing ever so whenever he's near her she is as happy as can be. She loves petting his nose and he loves when he pets her. We had to ease her onto Santa at first though, we started off by bringing some of her stuff around Santa, then letting him sniff her blanket and then when I knew he was familiar with her we brought her out and surprisingly Santa is great with kids.

It was time for Santa's walk so I put Ava in a stroller and I got Kenzie, this is great exercise for her anyways, she's started and I'm investigating a soccer team for her. I was debating between Softball and Soccer but she might be to young for softball, I might let her do all three but it might get overwhelming. Dance is a year round thing but soccer and softball are seasonal especially here in New York so I want to keep her busy and since I think she won't need therapy she has a lot of free time. I wanted her to play an instrument but she claims its boring so I dropped the idea.

We had a pleasant walk but when I got home I saw that all of Odell's cars were here so my whole happy mood was destroyed. I quietly walked in with the girls but as soon as I let Santa off the leash he starts running around the house with Kenzie like crazy. I take Ava who has fallen asleep and I put her in her nursery because she sleeps alone in her room now.

As soon as I walked out of her room I ran into Odell who was getting Kenzie ready for bed. I tried to avoid him but he used Kenzie to his advantage and tried to give me a kiss knowing I can't push him away since Kenzie is in his arms. I wiped it off and then I gave Kenzie a kiss on the cheek and I turned around.

"Mommy! Come with us so you can listen to the story!" Kenzie yells. "No I'm tired baby." I reply. "Pleaseeeeeeeee!" She says with puppy dog eyes. "Okay fine." I say even though I really don't want to.

I follow them into her room and I get on one side of her and he gets on the other after he tucks her in. He reads Green eggs and ham by Dr. Seuss. I'm kind of dozing off with Kenzie but as soon as Odell snaps that book shut I jump up off the bed and I walk out of the room.

"Alexis.." Odell calls after me. "Hush, we have two little girls sleeping." I reply. "Can we talk?" He asks me. "Not really." I reply. "Matter of fact follow me downstairs." I add.

I rush down the stairs with him right behind me and I'm more angry than anything else right now. He's probably clueless as always but I'm not dealing with this shit, I ain't deal with it from Christian, I won't deal with it from him.

"What's up? Why are you ignoring me?" He asks me as I get behind the island counter in our kitchen. He stands on the opposite side of me.

"I'll give you one last chance to explain this Zendaya shit to me." I say calmly. "Ain't nothing to explain." He replies.

"So what the fuck is all that shit I read and all these pictures? Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I yell.

"We just cool.." Odell replies. "And I don't know a thing about her? You even told me you don't know her! Odell I'mma give you a second to clear up your story because right now it ain't really working." I say.

"I don't know what to tell you.." he says. "Let's start with the truth." I say. "I already told you the truth about it!" He yells. "You getting to damn aggressive I'll knock your ass out out!" I yell as I slam my hand down on the counter.