11

Alexis Pov (2 weeks later)

I'm at the gym with Odell but I can't focus at all because he doesn't have a shirt on. He's been here for a while now because he doesn't have workouts tomorrow. He's trying to keep in shape because he's going to miss a day.

We've been here for a few hours we haven't spoke much because we've stayed at our own work outs but I can't keep from looking at him. I know he noticed because at one point he looked over and winked at me. I also notice all the girls here looking at him. I mean I don't care he's fine obviously and he's basically mine.

After I finished my work out I walked over to Odell who was doing pull ups and all I saw was his muscles bulging. Something about the sweat glistening of his toned body turned me on. He stopped after 5 more pull ups. I walked up to him and wrapped my tiny arms around him. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and noticed all the girls still starring at him. I acted on impulse and slowly slid my hand down his shorts. I didn't go low enough to feel anything but Odell looked down at me with wide eyes kind of shocked by my actions.

"Baby girl you ready to go?" Odell says to me as his surprised expression changes to a more relaxed smirk like face. I nod. "We going back to your place right?" Odell says looking down at me. "Yeah we already ate before this so I mean lets chill." I say. He nods in response. "Alright then I'll meet you out here after we change." Odell says pointing to the front of the gym. "Alright.." I say as I pull away from Odell and we go our separate ways.

I go to the locker room and get my things. I go and take a shower so I don't have to take one at home later on. After I finish I put on lotion and deodorant and a little bit of perfume. I go and change into a black nike sports bra and white leggings. I grab my dirty clothes and stuff it in a plastic bag then put it in my gym bag. I put on my fluffy slippers because I didn't feel like putting my shoes on again.

I walk out to the lobby to see Odell standing there waiting for me leaning on the front counter talking to some guy who works here. Odell's hair is slightly wet and I can see it sagging down from the water weight. I also see he didn't bother to put on a shirt he just had some black shorts and black socks and Nike slides.

I walk over to him and wait for him to finish talking to the guy. After he finishes he leads me out to his car we took here. We sit in silence as he turns on his car hearing the hum of a new engine. I bet he barely used this car it still has that new car smell.

"So what was that earlier?" He asks as he shifts gear to get out of the parking space. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "Earlier before we left the gym." Odell says. Oh he's referring to when I put my hand in his shorts. I blush then I start to speak "I mean girls was starring at you I ain't worried or nothing but I just gotta make sure you know what's up to." I say with a little smirk.

"Speaking of that I gotta ask you something." Odell says. My heart starts racing a little bit when people say they have to ask me something and this was no exception. I felt a little uneasy because if it wasn't anything serious he would of just gone ahead and said it.

"Okay you can ask me?" I say in a question form. "I'll ask you when we get to your house.." He says trailing off. I nod. The whole car ride thoughts of what he needs to ask me torment my mind. Anxiety rises in me not knowing what's going on in Odell's mind.

When we get to my apartment I let out a sigh of relief I didn't know I was holding. "You ok?" Odell asks me as I get out of the car. I nod and he follows me up to my apartment.

When I open the door he walks in and sits himself down on my couch. I walk to my bed room to put down my gym bag then I walk over to Odell. I also take my slippers off before I sit down. Odell had his shoes off by the time I appeared in the living room.

I sat a few spaces down from him and I looked at him in anticipation. He looks really nervous which makes me even more nervous to see what he has to ask me. "Oh you want me to do it now?" Odell says as he notices me looking at him my eyes basically begging him to say something. I slowly nod.

"Okay I should of taken you out to dinner or something I guess but this going be a little cliche but I want to ask you to be my girlfriend." Odell says his words slow like he's been practicing them. He looks at me waiting for my answer. I on see the thought for a few seconds.

"Yes and nah no fancy dinner just like this is fine baby." I say relieved and happy he asked. He digs in his shorts pocket and pulls out a little box. He opens it to show a ring. It was a little silver band with a little diamond in the middle and a tiny pink diamond like stone on either side.

"Here I bought you this for whenever I was to ask." He says as he hands it to me. I carefully grab it and take it out of the box and put it on my right hand. I get up and place the box to the side. I go and ease myself down on Odell's lap like I did the first time he came to my house.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me as I gave him a few kisses. He places his hands on my waist and slowly they make their way down to my ass. This is the first time Odell actually touched my ass. I think his breaking out of his shyness he kind of has.

We kissed for while until I pulled him on the rug with me. He was on top of me kissing my neck while my hands roamed on his back muscles. After a while we were just laying there with him looking at me.

He started to get up and check his phone I saw the time and it was 11:30. He got up and started to put his shoes on. "Where are you going?" I ask him. "I'm bout to go home it's getting late and I know you like sleeping." He says as he starts to get up. I look at him with a noticeable disappointment. I considered inviting him to stay over but I don't know how that would work out.

I jumped off the floor and jumped on his back like a little kid. "Odell you should stay over.." I say trailing off. "Uh I don't know.." He says hesitantly. "Okay leave then bye." I say sarcastically sliding off of his back.

"Nah I'm going to stay." He says as he turns around and hugs me from behind. "I know." I say putting my hands over his hands that are on my stomach.

"wait are you trying to tell me you wanna fuck me?" Odell says playfully in a high pitched voice. I roll my eyes "not happening today.." I say.

"I know but that's okay I got something to look forward to." He says as he sits on the couch and pulls me into his lap. "I never said we was going to do that." I say. "But I know we will." He says as he plants little kisses on my neck.

"All in its time baby boy." I say. "What time you gotta go tomorrow?" He asks me. "Whenever I want." I reply.

"So you going cook me breakfast right?" He asks playfully. "I'll think about it." I say pretending to think. I stand up off his lap and he smacks my butt roughly in the process. I jumped when he did because I wasn't expecting it and his big hands were strong so it stung.

"Odell!" I yell. "I'm sorry I had to." He says I look at him and see his lips forming a smirk.

I grab his hand and pull him to my room. I go to my closet to change into my black lace pajama tank top and short set. I walk out to find Odell laying on the bed on top of the blanket.

"Move so we can actually use the blanket dummy." I say. "Ol mean ass." He says as he get up. I fold the blanket over and he gets back in the bed. I climb into the other side and Odell pulls me towards him. "No leave me alone." I say turning away from him with a fake pout.

"Why?" he asks me wrapping his big strong arms around my tiny frame. "Cause my ass hurts.." I say. In all honesty I still felt the sting of when he slapped me. I know I have a hand print there. "Oh I came fix that." Odell says. "Baby turn around." He says. I turn and face him. He reaches his hands behind me and starts to rub my ass. He massages my ass so well it causes me to let out a tiny moan. He kisses me as soon as he hears the moan.

"Alright goodnight Dell." I say as I pull our lips apart. "Goodnight gorgeous." He says.