84

"Morning babe." I say as I kiss Alexis's cheek. "Hey." She replies. She's been kind of out of it since the baby was born. She was discharged from the hospital a week after our daughter was born. It's been a week since she was discharged and she's been moping around. We go to the hospital every single day to be with our daughter but they say they aren't going to release her to us anytime soon.

Alexis has been down but she manages to be a great mother to our kids. However I haven't really gotten my Alexis back. "Alexis.." I call out to her. "What Odell?" She asks me.

"You alright?" I ask her. "I'm fine.."she says as she gets out of the bed. "Okay, what time do you want to see Carter?" I ask her to just get her talking to me a bit. "Well since Gina will be coming back tomorrow, I was thinking about spending the whole day there tomorrow and a bit today because of Sonny and the girls." She replies. "Okay, well we can go early? Jasmine can babysit." I say because I know my sister can be here in 15 minutes tops if I call her.

"Alright, let me know.." she says as she leave my room. Probably to go lay in Somny's room and talk to him. Ever since she got back from the hospital she's been going to Sonny's room to talk to him. When I walk by I usually see her laying on the floor and for some reason I never catch the conversation but I don't really care because what could she possibly talk about with an 8 year old.

I go and pick up Ava from her room and I take her downstairs to give her milk in a sippy cup. Kenzie is still asleep not surprising so I don't bother her. It's summer time and schools out so why would I?

She does start gymnastics camp next week though and I know she's crazy excited. She finally found her sport and it's good.

"Good morning, it's quiet in here." Mama Gina, the nanny says as she walks into the kitchen. She's been staying here helping up with the babies when we are busy so she's a crucial part of our everyday, she cooks for us too.

"Odell I'm making breakfast, go get that girl please." She says referring to Alexis.

----

At night after we got home from the hospital from seeing Carter, Alexis was being extra quiet and distant. I think it's because Carter isn't improving as fast as we were hoping but she's getting there.

After we put our kids to bed, we walked into our room and Alexis still isn't really talking to me. She's just been in her own world and I don't blame her, that's just how she adjusts to things.

However right now I just want to love her and cuddle with my princess. She's sitting on the edge of the bed just starring at her feet. I know she's just thinking because I know she's just in her own little world right now.

I crawl over to her and I gently start to kiss her shoulder and down her back. I ain't going start nothing because her C section scar is still healing but at least I can show her some attention.

As soon as she felt me start to kiss her back her body jerked away. "Stop! What the hell? Leave me alone Odell." She yells as she turns around and pushes me away. She jumps off the bed and stares at me for a few seconds and then she walks out of our room.

I have no idea what I did because I ain't do nothing crazy? I also have no idea where she's going and I'm hoping it's just downstairs to be alone. I'm going give her some space though instead of chasing after her.

After about an hour went by I went downstairs to look for Alexis and I ended up searching through the entire house and she was no where to be found. I then checked outside and noticed her car was missing so I guess she took a drive.

I tried to call her a few times and she wouldn't answer her phone. I called Aaleeyah because she's Alexis's bestfriend so I'm hoping she'd tell her where she's at.

"Hey bro." She says as she answers the phone. "Hey Lee, its late but I was wondering have you talked to Alexis today?" I ask her. "No she ain't reply to none of my messages today, I thought she was busy, why?" She replies. "Shittt..." I mumble under my breath. "What's wrong Dell?" She asks me.

"Nothing, never mind forget I said anything." I say. "Odell." She says in a warning tone. "Bye Lee we love you!" I say as I hang up.

I go to my bed and I wait all night for her to come back. I'm not able to fall asleep just waiting for her to come back. I know it's not going to make her come back but I don't even know what happened or why she left. I know she's been distant lately but she's been acting crazy, I don't understand her.

At around 5:30 I decide that I've had enough of waiting around and I go to my car and I sit in it for a few minutes. I can't think straight, so I send Gina a text that I'm going out, so I won't be there in the morning, the kids are only there with her.

I drive to her parents house and find that her car isn't there so I don't even get close. I drive to her office and her spa to see if maybe she's working or being crazy but those also turned up with no luck.

I could of sworn she'd usually run away to her office when she needed a break from me. However now it's 7 am and I've been running around in circles around town and I don't know what else to do.

I suddenly had a strong urge to see my youngest child, Carter so I drive over to the hospital.