71

We've been back from the honey moon for about a month now and Ava is ten months! She can say 'dada' but refuses to say mama that's okay though I wish she would want some breast milk she going have to ask dada!

However now I have her in the studio with me since mama Gina's son is back from Africa for a few days so we gave her these days off. Everyone loves Ava here. Aaleeyah comes in every hour to day something with Ava like give her food or change her diaper or just carry her around the building.

Kenzie and Sonny are at school and I think Sonny is adjusting well. Kenzie and Sonny are like brother and sister and I love it. Unfortunately Kenzie's God father heard that she has a huge inheritance from my sister and Orlando and they are trying to get custody of her. I've never seen him ever, but his bimbo ass girlfriend wants to get custody. However she failed to realize that I'm Kenzie's godmother and I'm her aunt, Odell is handling it though. I'm not to worried but I'm angry at the fact that someone wants to take a child for her money. Especially because it's my child, maybe my sister gave birth to her but this is my baby!

I try not to worry to much about it because I already have legal custody of her so it's not like he has any standing but I'm not going to pretend he's not making threats. Odell already has a lawyer ready just in case they actually go to court and if they do I will hurt someone...seriously.

Me and Ava are chilling on my couch in my office and I help her climb off of the couch, she's starting to be able to stand up and take a few steps while grabbing on to something but what she's really good at is crawling!

My phone starts ringing and I I quickly answer it. "This call is from the Lincoln Correctional Facility, from inmate 546B47 if you accept this call please press 1." A female voice says. I don't know anyone in jail so now I'm confused. My gut is telling me to hang up because I don't know any inmates but my curiosity is getting the better of me. I pressed 1 like an idiot.

I waited a few seconds till the 'inmate' started talking. I knew I should of hung up as soon as I heard this voice. "Hey Lex.." Christian says to me. "How the hell did you get my number?" I almost yell. "I have my ways." He replies. Ava starts to laugh while she watches something on my iPad she's so cute, she almost made me forget how mad I am!

"Is that your baby? Her name Ella, Alla, wait no...Ava." He says. I don't say anything because it's none of his business. "She's really cute so is the other little one, I love how they get along with my girls, but isn't Mackenzie? I think to old to be Odell's child I saw her pictures she has to be like Camryn's age." Christian says. "How the hell do you know my kids or what they look like?" I practically yell. "My baby moms showed me the birthday pictures, your babies cute, wonder what our baby would of looked like.." he says. "Fuck you!" I say as I end the call.

I dial Odell's number because now me and Tia got a problem! Odell even had a double date for us planned since Jarvis was coming to town tonight and I guess I'm going fuck some shit up tonight.

"Hey baby.." I hear Odell say as he answers. "Hey, I need to talk to you, are you busy?" I ask him. "Actually not at the moment, I just got out of my footlocker meeting, you up for lunch?" He asks. "I guess so, where?" I reply. "You don't sound to happy, how about I come to you?" He says. "That works hurry please." I say. "Be there in half an hour, should I bring Ava anything?" He asks me. "No she's okay." I reply. "How's my baby girl doing anyways?" He asks. "She's been spending a lot of time with auntie Lee." I say. "I don't like the sound of that but I'll be there in 30." He says. "K bye love you." I say. "Love you too." He replies then hangs up on me.

When he arrives he brings fried chicken, it's random but I'm not complaining. I give Ava a piece of the biscuit so she can nibble on, probably not healthy but she'll love it.