65

"Daddy!!!" I hear Kenzie yell at like 7 am. She jumps on top of me and Odell and gives him a huge hug. It's to early for this! I'm sleepy I went to sleep like at 3 am yesterday!

"Hey I missed you Juice!" He says to her. Juice is the nickname he calls her sometimes. Anyways she gets up off of us and runs back up stairs probably to play. Odell then proceeds to pull me into his chest and plant kisses all over me. "Good morning beautiful." He says. "Good morning." I reply. "How did you sleep?" He asks me.

"This was probably the only night I slept well.." I reply. I snuggle into his chest more so I'm able to feel his body heat. "Then it's been a good night for both of us." He replies. "Oh baby hold your horses this just means a reconciliation is on the table, you still aren't clear for what you did." I say. "That's fine, at least there's hope.." Odell replies. "I want you now, but if that's what it takes, I just want you back.." he says. "And you'll get me back but I need to know that you're different, I need to know that you aren't doing any of those things anymore, that you're 100 percent mine.." I reply. "That's easy then..anyways I want to go see my girls, I'll be back in a few." He says as he runs up the stairs. "Change Ava's diaper, I'll send you a bottle, tell Kenzie to come down here so she can take it to you!" I say. "Gotcha." He replies. I heat up a milk bottle and then I'm off to making me and Kenzie cinnamon and banana oatmeal and then I'm going to make Odell a breakfast sandwich. He likes to eat heavy and I know this.

Kenzie came downstairs and I said good morning to her and I gave her a hug like always. "I'm sorry I left you alone last night." I say since I left her in my bed by herself. "It's okay! I stretched out all the way!" Kenzie said. "That's what I like to do.." I say playfully. "Take this to Odell, it's for Ava, when you guys are finished come down for breakfast okay?" I say. "Yes mommy!" She replies.

I'm feeling extremely happy this morning, maybe because I got a good night sleep? I don't know but I like this feeling. Odell literally strengthens me but sadly I don't trust him. That's one of the biggest barriers to me, I can't ignore it so I'm not ready to let him back in...fully.

I set the table, then I text Odell to come down with the girls. A few seconds later I hear his loud footsteps and Mackenzie's little steps compared to his. He appeared with Ava in his arms and he set her down in the play pen.

He came to the table and I sat Kenzie next to me and I then got up to them orange juice, since it's like the only drink we all like. "Kenzie face in!" I say to Kenzie because I already see potential of her spilling the oatmeal!

"What are we doing today?" She asks me. Since it's the weekend I always do something fun with her on Saturdays it's kind of like my family day. "Well I was thinking maybe the park today? What do you think?" I ask her. "Yeah!" She asks. "What about daddy? Will he come?" She asks. "Uhm I don't know why don't you ask him!" I say because I don't know what to answer to that.

"I'd love to go with you guys." He says. "Oh really now? You don't have any more important plans?" I ask him. "What's more important than my girls?" He asks. "I could name a few things.." I say with a petty tone in my voice.

"Nope, keep it to yourself!" Odell says. "Don't think that you good yet, you ain't good.." I say. "We'll talk later." Odell says.

After we finish breakfast Odell does the dishes because he's trying to get on my good side. "Alright now everybody up up up!" I say. "Everyone needs to take a bath!" I say. "Okay even Ava?" Kenzie asks me. "Even Ava." I reply. "Kenzie go upstairs, I'll be there in a second so you can take a bath." I say. "Okay!" She says. She runs up the steps and I finish cleaning the table. "Odell bring Ava please." I say to him. "Don't worry I got it." He says. "Whatever you say." I reply.

I go up the stairs and I go to Kenzie's room. I take out an outfit for her which consists of a blue dress and sandals. I lay it out on her bed then I take her to the bath and I start the water for her.