31

Alexis Pov

I've been sitting at home for like 2 weeks now because Odell don't want me to go no where so I missed two of his games. I basically had to beg him to go to those games because he wanted to stay with me but I want to make it clear with him that football comes first before me and before everything.

Today he was coming back from an away game and he's bringing his cousin Kavahra and Jarvis to come see me. I haven't met his cousin before but I met him when Odell be on the phone with him because Odell always on the damn phone with someone.

I however miss Odell like crazy to be laid up on him or to do something nasty because it's been like 3 weeks since we've done anything but Odell to cautious with me so I know I'm going be waiting atleast another week. He hasn't been doing so good in his games and most people blame it on the fact that I'm not there but I think his mind just not into it he more focused on if I'm okay which I am..btw.

Most people are still trying to figure out why he ran out during the first quarter of the game but I know Odell ain't telling. Even though people coming by later I'm just having sort of a chill day I'm just in a crop top and sweats with my hair in a messy bun with no make up. Odell always says I look beautiful like this but I don't know I look sloppy. I been working all day but then again that's nothing new that's typical Alexis things.

While I started to doze off Odell texted me saying he sent a surprise to my door. I was curious how he got it here if he ain't going be here until 2 more hours. I didn't rush to my door because it's a present it ain't going no where so after I was ready I got up to go look it was probably going be flowers.

I look through the little peephole and I see nothing...I finally decide to open a door and Odell jumps at me from the side. I jump into his arms like a little baby.

"Why are you here?" I almost yell at him. "I came early to surprise you." He carries me inside my apartment and we lay on the couch.

"So where your friends?" I ask him. "They going be here soon I'm going to pick them up soon." He says as Santa jumps on him and starts to lick his cheek.

"Babbbbby." I say. "Yeah I'll walk him." He says knowing what I'm going to ask already. I roll my eyes because he think he funny but whatever.

---
I was getting dressed because his friends was coming over and I ain't want to look so rough to meet his little cousin. So I went to take a shower and wash my hair. I spent about 30 minutes in there.

When I got out I put on black leggings and a hot pink sports bra. I blow dried my hair thinking it was going to dry it up and it did but it made it a puffy curly mess. I ended up brushing it out more because it was tangled in some parts.