54

Me and Odell were just finishing up my maternity photo shoot and honestly I feel horrible, I feel like I weigh a thousand pounds but I'm happy nonetheless. Odell and me are shirtless, well he is and I have a bandeau bra on and I can't wait to see the pictures. Odell literally carried me the whole time because my feet always hurt now and my back and everything else. Odell on the other hand has been perfect taking care of me and our baby girl, we are still undecided on what to name her. We have a few names in mind but we can't decide yet.

I'm still posing for solo pictures and Odell is doing some of his own photography on his iPhone but that's okay because he's my biggest fan. It's been a crazy week so far for us, my baby shower was last week and it was a huge and extravagant event that went perfectly! However now because of that I'm exhausted! I didn't know being pregnant would be this hard! I'm just ready to have my baby because this pregnant life is not for me.

"Okay last one! Let's get the daddy on his knees kissing the belly!" The director says. Odell puts his phone down and grabs my hand and kneels down in front of me. He kisses my stomach and I feel the baby kick! This child loves her dad I don't know why!!!! She doesn't get this excited when I talk to her but that's okay!

After the photo shoot I went and I got dressed so we could go. We had to come back next week to pick up the photos and I couldn't wait to see them! Odell didn't have practice today so I got the day with him! Even though most likely he's going to be outside with his trainer but that's fine with me, I get time to cuddle with Santa who likes Odell better than me so he's probably going to be outside too!

I didn't mind though I liked the peace and quiet because I like to take naps! "You're due next month.." Odell says to me. "I know, I'm so ready but nervous for our baby girl! I can't even imagine me as a mom yet.." I say to him. "You the sexiest mom I've ever met." Odell says to me. I push him away because I'm uncomfortable, I feel huge and bloated but that's just the baby!

"Just drive! You can't start nothing up yet they baby is to big!" I say to him. "I wasn't trying to! You always thinking dirty! Baby girl your mom a little freak that's how we made you." Odell says rubbing my tummy. "Stopppp!" I yell at him.

While we are driving home I get a call from my mom and Odell's car picks it up on speaker. "Hey mom." I say. "Hey, I need you to come over right now, can you pick up Kenzie from school?" She says to me because she's been babysitting Kenzie since my sister went away on a business trip with Orlando. "Okay, I'll be there in half an hour." I say calmly. "Okay hurry please." She says as she sniffles and I guess she has cold, which is weird because she never gets sick.

"Which way closer to Kenzie's school?" Odell asks me, "I thought you'd want to go home." I say. "Nah my trainer out of town." He replies. "Yay I get you all to myself today!" I say as I grab his hand. "No I'm going take a 5 mile run tonight. "Way to ruin my day." I say sarcastically.

"You'll be fine." He says as he caresses my hand with his thumb. "I know I'm just messing with you." I reply. "Okay but I'm taking this road to Kenzie's school." He says. "Okay hurry you heard my mom!" I say playfully.

He drives quickly and the school isn't to far from our house it's like a 15 minute drive with no traffic. When I arrive Odell waits for me in the car while I go to get Kenzie.

I walk up to the counter and they have a bunch of security doors and things here so it takes me forever to get in.

"Hey I'm here to pick up Kenzie." I say to the girl at the front desk. "Okay you can go get her it's the door that says P3." She says to me. "Okay thank you!" I say as I walk down the hall to the door. I see that everyone is also here picking up their kids and getting them ready. Kenzie however is already ready to go!