73

Fast forward a year later...

"Odell this game is all or nothing.." I say to Odell who is going to his last playoff that determines if he is going to play in the Super Bowl or not. Football has always been his passion and he spent all year improving on his skills because he had to leave it alone when all the drama with us and life went down.

I brought Kenzie and Sonny with me, but they were in their seats with Steph, Ayesha and and Riley. Unfortunately Aaleeyah couldn't come because she had a baby boy like two months ago and she has to take care of him. Honestly looking at all these people with kids makes me and Odell happy we aren't having anymore. We are content with our three and Odell has made it clear that he does not want any more.

I'm not to worried because I think three is a good number. Anyways back to Odell, I'm here in the locker room with him and he's not nervous he's more hype. "Come here baby.." Odell says to me. I walk towards him and he wraps his arms around me and kisses me. "Oo baby stop, you got less then 30 minutes before you gotta be on the court." I say. "Yeah but I ain't get my pregame love, so I don't think I can win this.." Odell says. "No you don't need it babeee." I say. "Yes I do..come on.." Odell says. "Stop you're teammates are all here." I say. "Just chill, lets go to the showers, ain't no one in there." Odell says. I debate it for a while and Odell takes initiative and basically drags me in there. I must be crazy because I'm instantly turned on by this. I am super scared to be caught but Odell looks good..

"Babe you got all your padding and stuff on.." I say to him. "I don't need to take it off for a quickie, but please tell me you ain't got no panties under that sun dress." Odell says. He smacks my but and I stop trying to fight back. "Make it fast.." I say to Odell. He kisses the back of me neck while he lowers his football pants low enough to pull his member out. He bends me over so that my hands are on the wall in front of me and my butt is in the air. He quickly slides in knowing that he's to big for me and when he does that my legs get weak and start shaking. Odell ain't have his football shirt or upper padding on so he was just shirtless so he as able to pull me as close to him as possible as he rammed into me. I bit hard into my lip as I tried not to moan or cry out. I felt like I was almost bleeding trying to keep my mouth shut but it felt so good if I even tried to open it I wouldn't be able to control my moans.

Odell wasn't helping with the neck kisses and how he had his arm wrapped around my waist so that his fingers could reach my clit and he could rub it to make me reach a huge orgasm. He knew exactly what I liked and how and it's no surprise. It didn't take long with Odell's fast pumping into me and just the sloppy kisses for me to reach my high. Odell never to far behind me usually reaches his when he feels me tighten around him. As soon as that happens we kind of cum/orgasm together. We got in sync with each other now and it's great.

"That was good.." Odell says as he has me in a tight hold and is out of breath. "Get ready, we have to go." I say to Odell but I don't want to move because my inner thighs are numb and I'm out of breath.

When Odell finally lets me go, he quickly adjusts his pants and I do the same with my dress. I hear a bunch of noise and it's coach calling Odell because he needs to be on the field because the game starts in 5 minutes. Odell literally takes off running and I walk out behind him and I try to go unnoticed as I walk out of the locker room and to my seat.

"What was y'all doing back there?" Ayesha asks me. I just look up with a smug look and she laughs. I watch as Odell runs on the field to his position and I laugh to myself.

The game started and Odell was killing them. I already knew giving him pregame love is always a good thing but lord if he keeps playing like that the team has a better chance of winning. It was a pretty close game but Odell kind of took it away at the end when he caught a touch down! He got trucked in the process but what's a few bruises?

The game went by pretty fast to me and the giants won, and I wasn't surprised, I know Odell can do this but that means we're going to the Super Bowl!

I saw Odell so excited he was practically crying with happiness. The kids had absolutely no idea what was going on but that's okay they find it fun to watch grown men tackle each other.

After a few minutes Odell comes up to us but his face doesn't look to happy. Maybe he's tired or I don't even know?

"Hey babe you ready to go?" I ask. "No I gotta get checked for a concussion that last hit, I landed on my head." Odell says. "Oh...I'll wait for you here." I reply. However while I was waiting for Odell my friend Brittney the one who is dating Jarvis dropped the bomb that she was pregnant, lord I don't know where all these babies coming from but I don't know where we going put them! I couldn't call her because it was really loud in here but she really just sent me a text saying she's pregnant. Like what kind of bestfriend is that! However I'm happy for her I guess? Even though her and Jarvis are already taking care of his baby with Tia and he got full custody of the baby girl.

When Odell finally comes out we all go to dinner to celebrate and then we go home. Nana G was at home with Ava and with Santa and they look like they were having a great time watching tv. Kenzie and Sonny were already asleep when we got home so me and Odell had to carry both of them inside and they are NOT little babies anymore!

Sonny however is going to live with us full time well he already is but he's doing well plus his mother got locked up for a fighting with Odell's dad in public. Odell's dad however didn't even touch her so she got charged with aggravated assault because Sonny was there and she hit quiet a few people, including an officer. I've personally never met her but whatever.

Sonny sometimes calls me mommy, not usually but sometimes he does, it's rare but it's mostly when he's upset or really happy. If not it's Alexis all the time. It's the same for Odell, he calls him dad, or not depends on his mood. We aren't really for him calling us one thing or the other because his parents are still here and he sees them a lot, Kenzie however came to us younger and unfortunately my sister and her husband are dead. It's pretty hard still at least for me, sometimes I doubt Kenzie remembers them because she never brings them up.

"So how are you?" I ask Odell as we lay down on our bed. "What you mean?" He asks me. "Like are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah they think it's a mild concussion I'll be fine for the super bowl though they predicted." Odell says trailing off. "Aw baby don't worry you're going to be fine before your game, you wanted this more than anything so you know God watching out for you." I say to him. "Yeah I know.." He reply. "By the way guess who's having another baby." I say. He looks at me waiting for me to tell him. "Jarvis and Britt, they are having a baby..." I say. "Better then than us, could you imagine a fourth child running around?" Odell says. "I mean I like kids, plus they grow up fast." I say to him.

"Yeah but we can't go to far with this we need time before we popping out babies, I just don't want more at the moment though. That's why we been practicing safe sex." Odell says. "Mhm if you say so." I say rolling my eyes.