23

Alexis Pov
Today is Odell's first game of the season and I'm probably more nervous then him. He's good now from the injuries but I feel like he missed so much practice. Maybe I'm just nervous because this is my first game. I got front row seats with Trey, Aaleeyah, and Amir. I was at Odell's house and Santa was with my parents. I barely spent any time with my puppy but I loved him.

Before the game Odell was drinking water and eating proteins while we were at his house. I know he senses my shakiness on his absence in all those team practices. It was early in the morning and he hasn't let me sleep at all today. The game is at 6 but he has to be there at 4.

"Odell." I say softly as he lays in bed drinking his second protein shake. "Yeah?" He answers between gulps. "You nervous?" I ask him. "I guess just a little bit but I'll be alright." He says. The way he says that makes me even more doubtful. I had a strong feeling this game won't go well.

Today they had a home game against panthers and Josh Norman being there makes it worse because Odell is clear with his dislike towards him.

When Odell finishes his shake I cuddle up against his naked chest and hug him tight. I plant tiny kisses on his jaw and on his neck. He wraps his big toned arms around me.

"Good morning princess." He says. "Good morning baby." I reply then I go back to pecking his jaw lightly.

"You ready for your game today?" I ask him. "Yeah I'm ready but I know you nervous baby girl." He says. "I'm sorry it's just that you haven't played in a while from your injury and I don't want you to get hurt." I say. The more I thought about it the worse the feeling about this game became.

"Look baby we going have a good game and right after I'm taking you out to eat." He says softly. I nod in response then hug him tightly.

"Alexis you want to eat up here or at the table because mama sent Sandra to come make us breakfast." He asks me. "Up here I want to be all on my baby today." I say. He smirks and smacks my ass as hard as he can causing a yelp to escape my lips.

"ODELL! That hurt!" I yell. He uses his hand to lightly tap my ass to make it jiggle then he starts to rub it. He kisses my forehead while I shoot a glare at him. He laughs lightly. He reaches over for his phone and shoots Sandra a text saying to bring food up here.

I laid on his chest dozing off every once in a while until Odell shifted which would wake me up. After this went on for maybe 20 minutes I heard a light knock on Odell's door. "Come in Sandra" he said. Sandra walked in with a tray with two plates and two cups in hand. I moved away from Odell so he could sit up and I say next to him.

"Thank you." I say. "Thank you." Odell says. "Your welcome." She says flashing us a smile as she sets the tray on Odell's lap. She then leaves and me and Odell start to eat. We eat rather quickly then Odell takes the tray and places it on his nightstand.

"Baby go take a shower it's 12 almost." I mumble against his jaw deep down wishing we could stay like this all day. "Come with me." He says in a cocky tone. "No baby maybe another day.." I say softly. I would actually love do have sex right now cause I've been surprisingly horny lately but now is not the time for that.

"Why not?" He asks me. "Cause we going get carried away.." I say in a yawn. "That's fine by me." He says. I roll my eyes and push him off the bed.

He gets up and goes to take a shower while I stretch out on the bed and drift off to sleep. I don't get much sleep before Odell comes and smacks my butt. "Baby get up you gotta get ready.." He says. I rub my eyes as the adjust and I look around until my eyes land on Odell.