50

Alexis spent the night yesterday, and we even ended having sex. It would only be the second we've done it since she lost her memory the first time being last month when she showed up to my apartment. We've been working on our relationship and it's been getting better, not as close as me and Alexis before the accident but then again it takes time so I'm not to worried.

"Babe I don't feel well, my boobs feeling heavy!" She says to me. "Maybe I sucked on em a little to hard last night, I'm sorry." I say as I try to kiss her soft breast."stop they hurt they swollen!" She says pushing me away. "You been feeling okay? You told
Me you ain't been feeling well for a while." I ask her. "I know I been having like nausea but I ain't throwing up, and my body hurts a lot but maybe I'm just sore from last night." She says. "I think it was to rough you had a little bit of blood come out." I say to her.

"I know I saw the stain, I'll wash your sheets don't worry, but now I need a coffee and a cinnamon bun.." she says to me. "I ain't know you liked cinnamon deserts that much." I say because that's all she's been eating for like two weeks.

"I know but the cupcakes are you good, I need to cut it out though before I put on weight and then I'm to big for you to pick me up." She says playfully. I kiss her cheek and I pull her close to me. "I think this gotta do with my accident the fact that I ain't feeling well, cause obviously my brain still messed up if I don't remember nothing." She says to me. This gets my attention and I'm worried now. "Probably the headaches but I'm going take you to the doctor after my practice I got at 11." I say."alright I'll be in my office today." She says to me.

"I hope everything okay cause I can't be going through these scares with you no more." I say as I hug her close and I kiss her forehead. "Speaking of I was really bleeding last night?" She asks me. "Yeah your shit was real tight, and we went on for hours, my dick a little pink to.." I say playfully. "Damn it, I wanted another round.."she says. "Well that ain't happening you broke it.." I say because it's true, we went at it to much last night until it was literally painful to our skin to keep going.

"I'm sorry, I'll take care of it tonight.." she says to me. "Ooh two nights in a row, I'm getting lucky." I say referring to her staying over. She's stayed over like only 5 times and it's always more fun when she does.

"I think you've just been stressing my out.." she says to me. "I don't think so." I reply. "You gotta go it's 9:45." She says to me. "Alright I'm going." I say. I get up and she whistles. "Wowwww it is kind of pink baby." She says as she stares at me. "Come here let me see." She says. I would usually be happy for her to give it this much attention but right now it's raw and the skin hurts when it's touched. I walk towards her and she sits up and carefully touches it.

I flinch a little and she keeps going. "I'm sorry, it's just I'm trying to see if it's actually cut somewhere.." she says while she inspects me. This is probably the weirdest thing me and here have done together honestly.

"Just put this lotion on it it." She says as she digs through my drawer and pulls out something she bought for a scrape I had on my chest.

"Alright now let it go..." I say as I motion down. "Oh right..." she says. She holds it with both hands and she slowly leans down and plants a soft kiss on it. "Okay now go.."she says to me. "Wow..you lucky you broke it, if not you'd have some work to do." I say as I run to the shower.

I take a bath and then I go get ready for my practice while Alexis sleeps some more. Since I have time I run down to a bakery a few doors down from my apartment complex and I get her some coffee and coffee cake, that has that cinnamon crumble. I leave it on my kitchen counter and I send her a text that I left it. She's probably going to be up soon anyways so her coffee won't be to cold when she get it.